Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey (3977 Views)

Nigeria’s Publiseer Shines At The 2018 African Entrepreneurship Award / Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? / Publiseer Is A Finalist At The 2018 Harvard Business School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by BrandSpurNG: 5:18am On Jun 04, 2018
Nigeria’s digital publishing startup, Publiseer, has been selected as one of the startups to compete at the Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 in Tukey on 19 – 22 October. The news was delivered by Elif Coşkunkan, the Managing Partner of Startup Istanbul on the 2nd of July. The past winner of Startup Istanbul, Tespack, closed a €2 million invested led by the jury. 

Read also: PUBLISEER, THE STARTUP THAT IS HELPING STRUGGLING NIGERIAN AUTHORS & ARTISTES PUBLISH THEIR WORKS EVERYWHERE FOR FREE

As one of the competitors of the challenge, Publiseer will get 3 tickets for its co-founders and team members, 3 tickets for the boat tour in Bosphorous, a demo table in the exhibit hall on 22 October, 3 webinars before the event, one-to-one pitching training, Istanbul Technical University Technopark tour, workshop on how to establish a company in Turkey, quickfire pitch on stage on 22 October, digital branding with startany.com and startupistanbul.com, visibility to Startup Istanbul’s network of 200+ investors, social media mentions to Startup Istanbul’s 550K followers and a mention in the newsletter to  Startup Istanbul’s 150K readers.

This news comes with the news that Publiseer is one of the startups that was recently rewarded with a ₦120,000 voucher from the Lagos State Government through its Lagos Innovates program. This voucher will be redeemed by Publiseer at one of the partner hubs of the program, which includes Venia Hub, Leadspace Shared Facilities Limited, ReDahlia Workspaces, Capital Square Workspace Solutions Ltd., Workstation, and Cranium One.

Startup Istanbul is the leading startup event that brings together founders, investors and executives in the region. It’s a gathering of the leading startups, internet companies, business angels and venture capitalists from Europe, Africa, and Asia. Startup Istanbul is organized by Etohum, the leading startup accelerator and seed investor in Turkey.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/publiseer-to-represent-nigeria-at-startup-istanbul-challenge-2018-in-turkey/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by Igbouwanile(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2018
Early morning FTC, Baba God bless today for us all
A good mark achieved, Nigerians making us proud since 10BC, we are one of them
Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2018
All da best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by aynurni220(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2018
Igbouwanile:
sdfg
What language is this?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by Igbouwanile(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68159287:

What language is this?!
Swahili
Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Igbouwanile:

Swahili
Oh I see.
I love Swahili!!
Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by NotNairalandi(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Startupcapital grin
Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by MrMcJay(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2018
This startup is owned by 2 twin brothers in their early 20s. Before Publiseer, they had already founded 2 startups which they sold to foreign companies.

Later one ancestor whose 30-something year old children are still eating free food in their mother's kitchen would come out to say Nigerian youths are lazy.

1 Like

Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by kabawa(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2018
That's great cool
Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by Igbouwanile(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68159303:

Oh I see.
I love Swahili!!
Good, I will pull u out to teach u
Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Igbouwanile:

Good, I will pull u out to teach u
Thanks in advance, but you don't need to pull me out o. Teach me inside!
Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by NotNairalandi(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2018
Igbo nwannem okwa ara agbawa dila gi grin.

You wan pull person wife and teach her English pattern of Swahili abi

1 Like

Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by Igbouwanile(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68159356:

I need to align u with professors who will do a good job better than......
Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by koladebrainiac(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2018
wow

we have upcoming Agriculture exhibition. world food in Istanbul this September if you are visiting just contact me. Kolade 08186485547

Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by donqx: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
post=68159356:

Its a pity in this dear nation of ours. Please check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Unforgettable Bus Ride: A Short Story / Novels I Wouldn't Mind Reading Over And Over Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.