Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (47088 Views)

DSS Withdraws Personnel Attached To Governor Adeleke / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by iammdshola(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki equipped political thugs, placed them on salary, Used them to harass his political opponents, only if u know how kwara civil servants are suffering, Civil servants were paid peanuts and salary are paid using stupid percentages, it is saraki thugs ( cult members ) that robbed banks in offa, The law will take it course,

Saraki media Center and asslickers shud hug transformer and die hard.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by HiddenShadow: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2018
escodotman:
Buhari is probably trying to put away all political actors who might be against him and his re-election.

Buhari is putting away and not trying to put away.

Before May 29 2019, many will lose their lives including Obasanjo.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by badmrkt(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2018
escodotman:
This days, everybody wants to be a 'blogger' including those who can't construct a simple sentence in English. The OP murdered grammar throughout and my advice to him/her is to start doing his/her blogging in a native dialect.
Oga English teacher, it is "these days" dey form professor with rubbish Gramma!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by RemedyLab: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Don't let political matters increase your risk of developing life threatening infections and disease like HBP and others.

You can rather improve your health and general wellbeing with common herbs and spices you will learn for free on naturalremedylab,com Check my signature below
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by DaBullIT(m): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki

Unless motherfucking asslicking asswipes want to be hypocrites again , we all know Politicians are maing sponsors of Thugs and they arm them with sophiscated weapons

Saraki has the juice to import those weapons , someone who forcefully cleared his bulletproof range rover jeep , what do you think makes them drive bulletproofs /? it's because of fear

Finally Saraki is the only man in Nigeria whose 300M was stolen inside his own Kwara house and nobody was arrested

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by madridguy(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2018
In sarrki voice, you're a patriot.
To my little understanding, I think Saraki& Dogara brought this upon themselves by trying to turned themselves into demigod.

I think even PMB have over pampered them trying to be fair with them and we can see how they've been flexing their muscle in the upper and lower chamber.
We see how Saraki have been sending his colleagues to suspension just because they're with the presidency.

clarocuzioo:

You see, no logical answer to that but don't worry we understand, why we speak against this politics of hatred is because nobody knows who will be the next victim, as its setting dangerous precedents for our democracy.
It is Dogara today, who knows who will be next.
When Wike was terrorising Amechi with CP Mbu, he never anticipated that today he will becrying like a small a baby. Buhari has but five years of his lifetime to be president, life continues after that, who knows the dimension it will take and who will be affected.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by clarocuzioo(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2018
madridguy:
In sarrki voice, you're a patriot.
To my little understanding, I think Saraki& Dogara brought this upon themselves by trying to turned themselves into demigod.

I think even PMB have over pampered them trying to be fair with them and we can see how they've been flexing their muscle in the upper and lower chamber.
We see how Saraki have been sending his colleagues to suspension just because they're with the presidency.

Does it ever bother you at all the terrible precedents being set in all these? Power is transient, five years from today a lot of people in power will be in different places.

When Orji Uzor kalu was in power, he never knew or anticipated that he will be running around like a drowning man trying to be politically relevant, even going on air to say they kill in PDP, that's life for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by millionboi2: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2018
escodotman:
This days, everybody wants to be a 'blogger' including those who can't construct a simple sentence in English. The OP murdered grammar throughout and my advice to him/her is to start doing his/her blogging in a native dialect.
lol

Na wa ooo
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Philinho(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2018
buhari is an enemy of democracy. period.hw will set this country on fire. but God is alive
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Metuh: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2018
escodotman:
Mediocres like you are the enemies of brilliant minds and quality graduates/students in Nigerian higher instutions. I don't have to work for the BBC or CNN before venturing into blogging. You displayed your foolishness openly by justifying a bad grammar by a supposed blogger. I feel ashamed for your generation.
Lol.... What will it take you to correct him politely and move on

But No, you want to sound savage.

Bro what have you achieved with your correct engrish

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by HiddenShadow: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2018
shadebeauty:
Please Nairalanders Bless me with any amount, I and my daughter are really starving, I've been the one taking care us, my little business as not going well for me, it really a though call for me, coming up to beg.

Say the truth.

Who did you vote for in 2015.? Buhari or Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Eastprince101(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2018
How does the face-off between IG and saraki concern me? for all i care they might as well kill themselves...
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by phreakabit(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki, oya face the APC monster you helped create.
My hand no dey...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Eastprince101(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2018
hi hi
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Ihateyoumod: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
They keep talking about plate number of the vehicle,

Can we also say "i stand with buhari campaign cars" should be linked to buhari or elrufai on crimes committed with the vehicles?

If u arm political thugs to do ur political dirty jobs den dey use d arm to go rob a bank, even if u didn't instruct dem to rob d bank, den u hve questions to ansa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by SoNature(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2018
AroOkigbo:
May God bless GEJ

Please stop mentioning GEJ

A weakling can't be a president in Nigeria

GEJ's incompetence made Buhari seem as a better alternative

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by fasterwell(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2018
AroOkigbo:
May God bless GEJ

Because he would swept the matter under the carpet abi?

Oh i forgot that GEJ n PEJ used Mbu to release their political thugs arrested by soldiers in Rivers state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by gidjah(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2018
madridguy:
Look at how Omokri is fooling himself up and down like a kid. What has GEJ issue got to do with the present situation?

I think the suspects are not kids and they can say how they got fire arms used at the Offa Bank robbery. Saraki should get his legal team ready for this case. Shikena.
pls ignore them talking hate and not been straight.we all know the antecedents of our politicians here in Nigeria ,they can go any length to win,and as a matter of fact,kwara state has been on the hold of saraki and fatai for long,where is 'up Lawal' today the fmr kwara govr?he was murdered while trying to sideline his mentors sarakis.the hood lums confessed to been funded by politicians and we here are crying foul,how many of you were there when the deals were been done?that was how some of them were defending Dino as if this guys are saints when it cones to the game,we all need to shun this one sided relationship and start. been rational, we the massies r d ones giving this evil leaders so many powers to mess us all round,they are now above the law and think they can use us to climb ladders and then leave us out of the system by removing the same ladders that brought them up.political thuggery didn't just start today,arming thugs has been the reigning way. of silencing opposition in the west and east,only north hardly practice that until lately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by idris4eva(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2018
bro4u:
Lols... Something deep within my soul is telling me that the Offa bank robbery was produced, script-written, funded and executed by this government all in the bid to implicate Saraki
to the extent of killing innocent people abi

Bros you no try with your assumption o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Eastprince101(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2018
it doesn't matter really.
HiddenShadow:

Say the truth.

Who did you vote for in 2015.? Buhari or Jonathan.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by escodotman: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Metuh:

Lol.... What will it take you to correct him politely and move on

But No, you want to sound savage.

Bro what have you achieved with your correct engrish
Stop displaying mediocrity by asking foolish questions! Patience Jonathan was seriously savaged by lots and youths like you when she was the First Lady, yet here you are, advertising and showing to the world that that is the standard of education in Nigeria by asking what someone has achieved with English!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by holuphisayor(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2018
KingLennon:
Saraki has been swindling the FG funds since not only this one. He's one of the corrupt fellow we have in this country
everyone of them is corrupt including buhari and his perceived saint osinbajo
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by longerthroat(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2018
madridguy:
Look at how Omokri is fooling himself up and down like a kid. What has GEJ issue got to do with the present situation?

I think the suspects are not kids and they can say how they got fire arms used at the Offa Bank robbery. Saraki should get his legal team ready for this case. Shikena.

he is just trying to tell us that if Jonathan were to be in power... he would have given immunity to saraki. even if there was a signed documents between saraki and the robber. Jonathan will shield. exposing dia useless regime.
God bless PMB!
God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Charly68: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2018
madridguy:
They give political coloration to every sensitive matter..the practice is detrimental to the interest of the common men ..the law should be allowed to take its course and justice will be delivered by the honorable men at the temple of justice .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by SniperSmurf(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Film don start.

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by escodotman: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Tallesty1:
Blogging is another way to improve one's written english oga, leave the op alone. This isn't about celebrating mediocrity or whatever, it is about accepting the fact that not everyone had the opportunity to get good education.
That's a rubbish excuse. Nonsense. The former first lady, Patience Jonathan was abused by people like you. That is what Editors are for, if you are getting into bogging. It is still supporting mediocrity! Stop it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by HiddenShadow: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Eastprince101:
it doesn't matter really.
It matters really.

Let her answer

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by 2016v2017: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2018
HiddenShadow:
Those who betrayed Jonathan are weeping.

Watch out for the regions that betrayed Jonathan also and see the calamity that has befallen them.

The God of Jonathan neither sleeps nor slumber.
Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2018
bro4u:

bros, so in your deluded mind the suspects can't be used by your paymasters to act a badly written script to make Saraki look guilty?? Buhari desperation is equals to self destruction.

So what if Saraki mastermind it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by JFT24(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2018
bro4u:
Lols... Something deep within my soul is telling me that the Offa bank robbery was produced, script-written, funded and executed by this government all in the bid to implicate Saraki

Your thoughts is childish. If you are from Kwara, you will know what Saraki is capable of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security by samsono30: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2018
bro4u:

Where I see fowl play is that the faces of the offa bank robbery gang and the policeman who is not among this gangs of robbers trying to implicate saraki. Even the plate number of that jeep is fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) / Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried) / Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.