Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Fashola Dares True Face Of Lagos - Says Probe Me, And Prove It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Dares True Face Of Lagos - Says Probe Me, And Prove It (532 Views)

True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) / THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH / Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Dares True Face Of Lagos - Says Probe Me, And Prove It by lannre(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2010

Fashola dares True Face of Lagos - Says probe me, and prove it

Sunday, 30 May 2010
Lagos State governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), at the weekend challenged the leadership of the True Face of Lagos to go ahead and provide proof for the series of financial allegations levelled against his government.

He said at a world press conference on Saturday that the group should provide evidence of his misdeed, adding that since it could not do so, he would not respond to the allegations.

He however said that since the House of Assembly and the Judiciary had stepped into the mater, he would rather leave the issue as it is now.

Governor Fashola said that if the situation warrants it, he is ready to come out and defend his government, but added that except the facts and figures of the misdeeds are provided, he would not waste his time responding to the allegation.

“I am only ready to prove my innocence if they can come up with concrete evidences and facts of their allegations against me and every other person in government would do that at the appropriate time,”‘he declared.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/1185-fashola-dares-true-face-of-lagos-says-probe-me-and-prove-it

BRF- SMART LAWYER, after the coast is cleared. You really tried, we are eating the vegetables planted around-all the flowers worth Millions is part of the dividends. 2011 is here, I belive the LASAA will continue to remove posters- all Posters and more Demolitions. The Job is good !

(1) (Reply)

Obama : / Ibb Urges Govt To Immortalise Abiola / Uk Jury Indicts Ibori’s Sister Over $101.5m Laundered Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.