Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS (22792 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Rachael Okonkwo Wows In Nice Sunday Outfit (Photos) / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by ANNOY(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ugosample:

what is this one saying?
Who are you and why are you talking. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by Carlyboi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
i love the yoruba comic movies tho!you will laugh your ass out!i dont really watch nigerian movies at least not anymore i only try and see the blockbuster ones these days!I am YOruba tho!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by victrick105: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
TheUbermensch:

So saying the truth is now trying to incite tribal wars?

SMH.

Yoruba movies are the best. Deal with it.

then I guess you watch movies with a sentimental mind

most Yoruba movies can easily be predicted, poor script writing, poor cameras , special effects is far from average, subtitling is full of grammatical blunders and poor spelling s ...I can rate English movies made by Igbo's 30-35% but to be sincere, they are much better than there Yoruba counterparts
Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by TheUbermensch: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
victrick105:

then I guess you watch movies with a sentimental mind

most Yoruba movies can easily be predicted, poor script writing, poor cameras , special effects is far from average, subtitling is full of grammatical blunders and poor spelling s ...I can rate English movies made by Igbo's 30-35% but to be sincere, they are much better than there Yoruba counterparts

The Yoruba movies I see on African Magic Yoruba have good picture quality. Special effects is poor, but I don't think those of igbo movies are better. Yoruba movies are far from predictable and there's always a lesson to learn. In fact one thing I like about Yoruba movies is that they tackle societal issues in all their movies without glorifying it. They rarely show indecent or immoral scenes.

Yoruba movies is the shit abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by victrick105: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
TheUbermensch:

The Yoruba movies I see on African Magic Yoruba have good picture quality. Special effects is poor, but I don't think those of igbo movies are better. Yoruba movies are far from predictable and there's always a lesson to learn. In fact one thing I like about Yoruba movies is that they tackle societal issues in all their movies without glorifying it. They rarely show indecent or immoral scenes.

Yoruba movies is the shit abeg.

the only Yoruba movie I watched and enjoyed was the 90's "olekun"... most of there script writers base the story on voodoo, Igbo producers of today produce poor quality, I agree, its like they say same old story but only recycle the cast...but there are exceptions to this, watch Tchidi Chikeres movies like all my life in 2004, stronger than pain, my story, forgive me father and so on...you will understand why I say Yoruba movies are poorly scripted, mind you that most of this movies like all my life starred Yoruba born actress like omotola...but the storyline was mature, so mature that you could hardly see them I most Yoruba movies
Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
ANNOY:
African magic films are the best. Not all this yeye modernized films like 30 days in Atlanta.

this is what happens when u find it hard to understand oyibo man english
Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by elopee3000(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Femi Adebayo my guy. cheesy

Any movie I see this guy or Odunlade Adekola mehn my focus can't be taken away. And what's funny is I'm not Yoruba neither do I understand the language well. But that doesn't stop me from enjoying their movies. I'm not sure there's any Yoruba movie I've watched and not enjoyed.

Unlike the ones called "English film" produced by Easterners. Very boring stuff with the same plot every time and riddled with inaccuracy. We are told that the Igbos never had kings but in all these movies there's always one igwe or the other. And the movies are unnecessarily stretched from Part 1 - Part 6.
you enjoy yoruba movies but you dont understand yoruba abi me too i only watch cambodian movies but io dont understand cambodia sadif not for english movies you wont hear of omotola tonto dike genevive nnaji ewu like you,afonja in disguise
Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by TheUbermensch: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
elopee3000:
you enjoy yoruba movies but you dont understand yoruba abi me too i only watch cambodian movies but io dont understand cambodia sadif not for english movies you wont hear of omotola tonto dike genevive nnaji ewu like you,afonja in disguise

Your statement was very incoherent. I only got the last part. Obviously you watch English movies but can't speak English.

I'm from Delta state, Aniocha South to be precise, Ubulu-Uku to be very precise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by elopee3000(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Your statement was very incoherent. I only got the last part. Obviously you watch English movies but can't speak English.

I'm from Delta state, Aniocha South to be precise, Ubulu-Uku to be very precise.
am from ozoubulu too so not only you 've ubulu in your town's name so next time time say what you know,if you love Yoruba movies is your prerogative don't bring igbos into your confuse state of mind ,your from aniocha do you know the meaning of that word aniocha?very soon you will tell me is a benin word angry
Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by TheUbermensch: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
elopee3000:
am from ozoubulu too so not only you 've ubulu in your town's name so next time time say what you know,if you love Yoruba movies is your prerogative don't bring igbos into your confuse state of mind ,your from aniocha do you know the meaning of that word aniocha?very soon you will tell me is a benin word angry

Bruh STFU and why are you so pained? Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by elopee3000(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Bruh STFU and why are you so pained? Smh.
when your insulting igbos and their igwe you forget?why not say you love Yoruba movies without insulting igbos and English movies
Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by TheUbermensch: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
elopee3000:
when your insulting igbos and their igwe you forget?why not say you love Yoruba movies without insulting igbos and English movies

I am not insulting nobody.

I am only calling them out for their inaccuracies.

The Igbos never had kings. Anyone with basic knowledge in Nigerian history knows this. It wasn't until the last century that kings were made by the British Lords in Nigeria.

So why should we be shown a movie depicting what happened in ancient times with a king in it? Why insult our intelligence?
Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by elopee3000(m): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2018
TheUbermensch:

I am not insulting nobody.

I am only calling them out for their inaccuracies.

The Igbos never had kings. Anyone with basic knowledge in Nigerian history knows this. It wasn't until the last century that kings were made by the British Lords in Nigeria.

So why should we be shown a movie depicting what happened in ancient times with a king in it? Why insult our intelligence?
so who is Hausa king before?or you think emir is an Hausa word?we igbos 've what we called obi even before white man came to igbo land
Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by TheUbermensch: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2018
elopee3000:
so who is Hausa king before?or you think emir is an Hausa word?we igbos 've what we called obi even before white man came to igbo land

And there was already "Chukwu" before Christianity came to Africa. So?
Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by kayfra: 2:21am On Jun 05, 2018
geraldmezi:
nice one ...IGBO Amaka
Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by kayfra: 2:21am On Jun 05, 2018
geraldmezi:
nice one ...IGBO Amaka

Not everyone in the pic is subject to ridiculous Amaka chants grin
Re: Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS by clintonsparkz(m): 6:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Mikeross62:
Cool

Paypal fund and rmb for sale at good rate
you said u are rendering PayPal services, and ur number has been off since yesterday afternoon up to this moment, yet u are online... me nor understand ur services

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moet Abebe Holds Online Memorial Service For Late Dog [PICS] / "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song / Dbanj To Marry Genny In August!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.