Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

"Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song (22790 Views)

Facing Life Sentence, Tekashi 6ix9ine Pens Letter Of Apology To New York Judge / ‘you Made It Possible To Reject Impossibilities’ – Beyoncé Pens Letter N.mandela / D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

As shared with caption;

"Together We Will Pass Every Test That We Pass Through. This Is For You My #WhatYouWant #lettertomywife #everything #mamadaniel 8/8/18"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/together-we-will-pass-every-test-dbanj.html

10 Likes

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:25am On Aug 08, 2018
You are a strong man bangalee cry cry

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/together-we-will-pass-every-test-dbanj.html

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by chriskosherbal(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2018
My Bangalee. ..I nu fit hate you at all

Yes oooo God Wil give you guyz the grace to pass every test ..

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by xtravanganza: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2018
awwww..

5 Likes

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:35am On Aug 08, 2018
God will suprise you and your wife soonest bangalee..Twins loading by God's grace.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Martinez19(m): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2018
Nonsense. What kind of god kills a lovely child to test the parents. This is no test but a preventable tragedy that has happened to many. Take heart D'banj.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by festwiz(m): 6:46am On Aug 08, 2018
What test? angry

Careless parenting led to the loss of your child. Stop dragging god's test into all your wrongs and take responsibility for once.

#peace2thedead

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2018
I wish you all the best.
Double Blessings is coming your way soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by letsfarmnigeria: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2018
easy
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2018
festwiz:
What test? angry

Careless parenting led to the loss of your child. Stop dragging god's test into all your wrongs and take responsibility for once.

#peace2thedead
Ask him again.
Loser in life.
Pessimistic soul.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by AfraTales(m): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2018
uoi
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2018
Diamond360:
I love dbanj's lifestyle
I like your style too

7 Likes

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by AndyCole16(m): 6:50am On Aug 08, 2018
So why is this for the public or is it an open letter?
I think this should remain a private issue.

2 Likes

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2018
Awww...this is good. Forgive, forget and move on. Twins loading by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by tammie24: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2018
Oooh DBang

It is well with you

I'm happy you guys are still together

May God bless them with children that will stay!

4 Likes

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2018
The thing that happened to him happened to me
Me and my bae are in custody
I am I kirikiri cell 13b awaiting trial
Pray for me guys

1 Like

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by emmabest2000(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2018
This too shall ... PASS

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by festwiz(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:

Ask him again.
Loser in life.
Pessimistic soul.
I ain't the cause of your problems bro. Chill damn! It's too early for that shit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Ukalejohn(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2018
D'banj the business man with music as back up plan
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2018
festwiz:

I ain't the cause of your problems bro. Chill damn! It's too early for that shit.
I ain't the cause of your problems evil boy

2 Likes

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by tammie24: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2018
festwiz:
What test? angry

#peace2thedead
I pray you won't be tested in life

9 Likes

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by SarakiBukola: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2018
This is the time to sing "Why me?" again.

"Suddenly" , " Fall in love" & "Oliver Twist" are some of my favourite Nigerian songs ever.

God give you the fortitude D'Banj. Impressive show of solidarity, some couples separate after such trauma

2 Likes

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by DonBenny77(m): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2018
Mumu dbanj
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Larryslim(m): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2018
festwiz:
What test? angry

#peace2thedead
You're just a fool!
I hope same happens to you in Life,then you'll know how it feels

4 Likes

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by festwiz(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2018
Larryslim:

You're just a fool!
I hope same happens to you in Life,then you'll know how it feels
Okay. I'll inform you when it does. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by harbarzzy(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Need a new bank account?..just dial *737*0*2964#...Gtbank 737. Wherever you go.. wherever you are!
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by gotzy(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Martinez19:
Nonsense. What kind of god kills a lovely child to test the parents. This is no test but a preventable tragedy that has happened to many. Take heart D'banj.
dnt be too judgemental, somethings are inevitable, they are deem to happen, stop the hate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Exwizard: 7:03am On Aug 08, 2018
ogbanje

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! / Moet Abebe Holds Online Memorial Service For Late Dog [PICS] / ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.