Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

“Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) (13962 Views)

2023: Okorocha Says Umahi, Peter Obi Cannot Stop Him / Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says / Governor Umar Ganduje And Governor Rochas Okorocha Meets With Ibrahim Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) by tashashiel(f): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
dochenaj:

Lol. I can't but laugh. "My friend go and check it up".
Someone bewitched Rochas, I highly suspect village people hand in this.
grin as in ehn... shame dey even catch me for am
Re: “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) by okenwaa(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz....

What abt Rudiger, Boateng etc

He's a different shade of black.

And I think if there was a white skinned fella that's a big contender for their position, don't think they'll be there.(Rudiger,Boateng).
Re: “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
I think Okorocha has be smoking high grade ganja, trust me i know.
Re: “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) by DonMekino(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
It official... Gov Rochas

Re: “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) by tinktanker: 1:54am On Jun 05, 2018
joseph6071:
Gov okorocha just had to say this, lol...Too bad, and we keep criticising sai baba for saying youths are lazy, what's your view on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPHtwRT27ug

so he knws him and pmb, amaechi etc are lazy
Re: “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) by Organizer111222(m): 3:55am On Jun 05, 2018
God punish you, your family and everything that make up your household, for insulting Africans who have gone through a whole lot in hands of stupid and selfish leaders like you. People whose common wealth that’s is meant to make life easier for them as a people has been stolen from them by the likes of you. And instead of them sitting and doing nothing they stil strive hard with the little strength of hope in them to at least survive and you have the gut to open that your mouth that will be bent by stroke to call them lazy. When you want to know the true definition of lazy people. Travel outside the shores of Africa you will see it in the lives of American ....oloshi
Re: “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) by Xevioso: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2018
justtoodark:

you just said it yourself....

that about history is too painful for blacks......they blaime their selfs for allowing it to happen....

they know they are stronger.......

No. They tell us they are stronger - and some of us are stupid enough to believe it.
Re: “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) by Xevioso: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Organizer111222:
God punish you, your family and everything that make up your household, for insulting Africans who have gone through a whole lot in hands of stupid and selfish leaders like you. People whose common wealth that’s is meant to make life easier for them as a people has been stolen from them by the likes of you. And instead of them sitting and doing nothing they stil strive hard with the little strength of hope in them to at least survive and you have the gut to open that your mouth that will be bent by stroke to call them lazy. When you want to know the true definition of lazy people. Travel outside the shores of Africa you will see it in the lives of American ....oloshi
If you give a baby a gun and he shoots you, whose fault is it?
But no, this man is pointing out problems in African society.
But instead of knuckling down and fixing them we have more than 50 complaints that he pointed them out.
If that is not the definition of laziness, what is?

2 Likes

Re: “Africans Are Lazy” – Governor Rochas Okorocha Says (Video) by BigBashiru: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
justtoodark:

that cant be true.......

we are like this because we try in vain to copy other people.....we are different than other people....

we think different,we look different,we smell different....

we are not lazy,just different.......

Not every African is lazy but the vast majority of Africans are VERY lazy....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Justice Dongban-Mensem As President, Court Of Appeal / Buhari To Inaugurate Ajaokuta-Kano Pipeline Construction On Tuesday / Timi Frank Congratulates Udofia On His Birthday, Calls Him A Visionary Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.