Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,246 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bitcoin And Perfect Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin And Perfect Money (477 Views)

Exchange Your Skrill, Cashapp, Paypal And Perfect Money Funds / A Unique And Perfect Strategy To Earn Using Warriorplus And Fb / First And Perfect Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin And Perfect Money by omotinuolaji: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
someone told me that if i invest 100k in bitcoin i will get 20k monthly. I dont understand how this works because it doesn't seem possible. can somebody that knows about it explain to me? also i will like to know about perfect money. i will appreciate your response
Re: Bitcoin And Perfect Money by moneyadulttube: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
It is all about trading which is not always profitable (similar to forex) Bitcoin value is on the rise every day so if you buy it now there is possibility you will sell higher at the end of the month. So you sell only your added value and reserve the original bitcoin unit. Perfect money is an ecurrency used for payment and receiving payment online. You can exchange your perfect money to your bank account using accredited exchangers.
Meanwhile check my signature for real business.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin And Perfect Money by jumyp: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please do not be deceived its a win or lose thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Legit 1.5m / Paypal Funds And Gift Card Needed. Sellers Get In Here. / 3 African Tips For Starting Small & Growing Big In Your Business & Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.