Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,832 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Is A Standard Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is A Standard Account? (475 Views)

Can I Open A Standard Account With 5000 Naira??? / How Much Can Build A Standard Cinema In Nigeria / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Standard Account? by Oyindaberry(f): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2018
Good day all,

I run a savings account in one of the commercial banks in Nigeria. I've not been able to withdraw via ATM since last Friday evening so I visited the bank yesterday to ascertain the hitch and I was made to understand that my account has been blocked and I'd have to migrate to 'Standard Account' before I can withdraw. This is an account that has been active for 8 years, I'm so angry cause I need cash so bad and they froze my account already. Why do banks just think they can frustrate someone? Now, they want me to bring a form of ID which I don't have with me presently and PHCN bill before I can withdraw my money. Honestly I'm angry and I may close down the account. What is a Standard Account for God's Sake?!
Re: What Is A Standard Account? by ultimatek1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
it Depends, how and what did you use to open the account in first place

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Online Course In 48 Hours (with Guided Instructions!) / . / All FOMO Publishers Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.