Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Another Woman, Tama (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Another Woman, Tama (PHOTOS) (448 Views)

LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / Traffic As Coca Cola Truck Scatters Crates And Bottles On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Patoranking Expecting First Child With His Beautiful Girlfriend (photo) 0 Googl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Another Woman, Tama (PHOTOS) by BullionVan111: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerian dancehall musician,Timaya is about to be a father again but this time not with the mother of his two daughters, Barbara.

LIB gathers that popular home decor expert, Tama is heavily pregnant with Timaya’s 3rd child and they have been spotted together in Lagos several times in the past few weeks.

On social media, Timaya and Tama have also been dropping hints about their relationship with Timaya using captions like, ‘when a QUEEN steps into ur Life everything changes……. Baby Daddy!’.

While Tama also shared the same photo with the caption, ‘Blessed Sunday people ! My king and I… #obssesed’.

LIB Exclusive: Timaya is expecting his 3rd child with another woman, Tama.

MORE PHOTOS,
SOURCE: http://www.9jaresponse.com/2018/06/timaya-is-expecting-his-3rd-child-with.html

(1) (Reply)

3 World Trade Center Footage Officially Open / Romance: I Love My Husband But I Don’t Think I Will Go Back To That Marriage / Shoptomydoor - The Best Shipping To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.