Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Police Want To Nail Me By All Means But God Pass Them - Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Want To Nail Me By All Means But God Pass Them - Saraki (502 Views)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Want To Nail Me By All Means But God Pass Them - Saraki by Sparkben: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
President of the Senate Bukola Saraki
Senate President Bukola Saraki: responds to police allegation

Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has urged Nigerians to disregard the allegation by the police linking him with the 5 April robbery in Offa, Kwara state.

Saraki, in a statement by his media adviser,Yusuph Olaniyonu, described the allegation as baseless and another ploy by the Police to implicate him by all means.

“Let it be known that there is no way I could have been associated with armed robbery against my people,” Saraki said.

“When the Offa robbery incident happened, I was the first top public official to pay a visit to the place and right there in the palace of the traditional ruler, I put a call through to this same Mr.

Ibrahim Idris, the IGP, requesting him to make certain specific security arrangements as demanded by the people.

Read more: https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/06/police-want-to-nail-me-by-all-means-but.html
Re: Police Want To Nail Me By All Means But God Pass Them - Saraki by Profbukky(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Whatever...
Re: Police Want To Nail Me By All Means But God Pass Them - Saraki by tashashiel(f): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
na so

(1) (Reply)

2019: Saraki, Dogara, Others Pull Out Of Talks With Presidency / Buhari: How Democracy Gave Nigeria Cancer / Press Release!!! Re: Udom, Zenith Bank And Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.