Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order (30739 Views)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Police Have Refused To Release My Son To Me, Want To Hand Him Over To Fulani Man - Pastor Cries Out

By Wisdom Nwedene

A Nigerian Pastor, Mr Henry Osah, has accused the Nigerian Police of refusing to release his son to him and alleged that Police want to hand over the child to a Fulani man despite a court order that his 5-year-old son should be released to him.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, Pastor Osah said the Anambra State police command, the Commissioner Of Police in Anambra State, the Deputy Commissioner of Police, and OC Legal, Chris Collins Ifeanyi,
IPO Inspector Kingsley Umeh have continued to disobey the court order to release his son for court investigation.

According to him, "the OC legal Chris Collins Ifeanyi has said I will not get my son through the legal process. They threatened to arrest me ."

IGBERE TV recalls that the Gombe State police command on September 2019 unravelled a trafficking syndicate at Odimili, in Anambra State, following years of investigation into the adoption of about 10 children from the state.

According to police report, the children were recovered from an orphanage home in Anambra that is being managed by the alleged child trafficker, simply identified as Nkechi.

IGBERE TV gathered that the then Gombe state police commissioner, Maikudi Ahamed disclosed to journalists that they recovered 12 children after a successful clampdown of the syndicate, adding the police will return the children back to their original parents after proper investigation and identification has been concluded.

However, over 11 months after , a couple in Delta, Pastor and Mrs. Henry Osah, who identified one of the abducted child as their son, are yet to be given their child.

According to Mr Osah, despite providing all necessary evidence and concluding all the means of identification including cour order, the police are yet to release the child to them.

Mr Osah alleged several attempts by the police to swindle their child to a Fulani man, adding that but for their parental relentlessness the police would have succeeded.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1414943/police-refused-release-son-want-hand-fulani-man-pastor-cries/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by LeoDeKing: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2022
Gombe State police command on September 2019 unravelled a trafficking syndicate at Odimili, in Anambra State,
I don't understand this part. All the way from Gombe to Anambra State? undecided

But Nkechi who is a child trafficker now operates an orphanage in Anambra State?

The "orphanage" is the company's name. It's actually the retail outlet for selling the products of baby factories.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Baawaa(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2022
Police have collect money from the Fulani man

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by walemoney007(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Is time for something to be done about the Nigerian Police Force

We can't continue this way

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by SniperSmurf(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2022
What the hell does the Fulani man want with this small boy

8 Likes

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by LeoDeKing: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Baawaa:
Police have collect money from the Fulani man
You mean IPO Kingsley Umeh has collected money from fulani?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by johnmartus(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Na so. Baby factory at it peak .hope the police find the boy biological parents instead of this criminal minded people.

9 Likes

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by zinizta: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2022
Admin Front page please

This is really sickening.

Nigeria police force and mago mago

5 Likes

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Flexherbal(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Since it was the court that gave out the order, their duty to carry out the order na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Winningbot: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
johnmartus:
Na so. Baby factory at it peak .hope the police find the boy biological parents instead of this criminal minded people.
e be like your foolishness na generational

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by dijas(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
In Nigeria, police justice goes to person with the biggest bag. Pitiful

Meanwhile if you want to get rid of pimples, acne, darkspots, wrinkles and sunburn, visit my signature
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Richy4(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
If they have given some evidence that the child belong to the couple in question, what is stopping them from giving the kid to the original parents or do they enjoy feeding the child for free when the parents were alive...

3 Likes

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by dontro(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Things that are not obtainable even in Animal Republic.

I just weak for our country

3 Likes

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Asiwaju9ja2023: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
hmm
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Kingpele(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is Nigeria, minority are criminals, u recovered a child from a trafficker and you still want to sell off the child to a fulani man ,my people those involved in this mess are the real traffickers, since that supercop kyari case of drug trafficking, it is safe to say that within the security forces, u have different kinds of criminals, drug traffickers arm robbers,kidnappers and human traffickers, each work with their gangs in the outside world..

2 Likes

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Yankiss(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na wa o. It's easy to ascertain the paternity of the boy. The child should be released to the applicant/claimant. The court order should please be obeyed. Nigeria is descending into a lawless Republic.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Political instability, citizen alienation, terrorism and violence define the Nigerian crime scene. Nigeria has recently been included among the countries with the least peace in the world, according to the Global Peace Index.

It is the 17th less peaceful state. In addition, Nigeria is the third country most affected by terrorism, based on the Global Terrorism Index. One further serious threat in Nigeria is the risk of mass killing, or genocide.

Nigeria is the second country in Africa with the highest risk of genocide and the sixth worldwide. This risk is influenced by a population of over 200 million people, a high child mortality rate, ongoing battle-related deaths, the country's own history of mass killing, and its ethnic fractionalization.

3 Likes

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Lemmy123(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

Nigerian police and their unprofessional ways of handling civic matters, we already ended SARS but e be like say na the whole police we go end this time as them no wan dey well

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by ultimatekint(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Failed country !
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by brainpulse: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
This southeast IPO people with child kidnapped, baby factory and trafficking crime

IGBERE TV recalls that the Gombe State police command on September 2019 unravelled a trafficking syndicate at Odimili, in Anambra State, following years of investigation into the adoption of about 10 children from the state.

According to police report, the children were recovered from an orphanage home in Anambra that is being managed by the alleged child trafficker, simply identified as Nkechi.

3 Likes

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by duro4chang(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean IPO Kingsley Umeh has collected money from fulani?
Can you see what I am seing ? Igbo IPO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Just insert "Fulani man" to attract public sympathy.
Prove your case with facts. Rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by 147ekinmogun(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
walemoney007:
Is time for something to be done about the Nigerian Police Force

We can't continue this way
You can't open a national daily without mention of Naija Police doing negative things my brother.

1 Like

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by vedaxcool(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
ultimatekint:
Failed country !

Failed citizen you mean!

The story doesn't make an iota of sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by duro4chang(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Baby factory and baby trafficking business should be condemned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Investigative: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nigeria police and corruption

1 Like

Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by Agricmoney(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
hmmmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order by FreeStuffsNG: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
The use of Fulani man in the heading by the OP is to goad people into giving it a tribal coloration which offends our campaign against tribalism here on nairaland.

A fair heading should either be " Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order, Alleges Igbo Man" or remove the Fulani in the heading wink.

cc Seun Myndd44 lalasticlala

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey / Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Nigerian Government Calls New York Policemen On Anti-buhari Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.