Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (30260 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by tarano: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki is a coward. He deserves what he is experiencing from Buhari. Saraki is not a true Fulani.

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by olatade(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fatai made Saraki case worse by making him his accomplise. If the CCTV in govt house captured the car used for the operation being driven to govt house a day after the robbery. If the plate number was removed from the govt house. If the PA and Cos tried to cover up. If the governor raised alarm of being implicated. If the Senate president accused the Police of trying to set him and the governor up.. If you can read well and in between the lines, you will connect faster than MTN.

3 Likes

Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by emmy994: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
From the audio of the confessional statement of the leader of the robbery gang, he never mentioned saraki of the kwara state governor as being their sponsor to go rub the bank.
Which political office holder in Nigeria would say he has no loyalists or thugs who worked for him? The leader stated it clearly that saraki nor the governor asked them to steal.. Does it mean that if one should go and steal with buhari's campaign vehicle and is caught in the act will buhari be held as their sponsor?
All I see in this is just a plot to drag him down.. So the police wants saraki to honour their invitation but the IGP refused to honour that of the senate over incessant killings in Nigeria and the presidency kept mute over such blazing disregard for such a constituted authority.
Nonsense
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by Consula: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
The oil in your head will never dry.............#YouGetSense
Benekruku:
He is only a sponsor of the culprits.

No one accussed him of being a robber in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by overseasnbeyond: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Why did I belong to this country where youth are senseless? Only thing they know is to support corrupt leaders with no reasons carry placard to protest. How do you want to rule without being objective?

4 Likes

Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by PearlStreet(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yes, Saraki is not an armed robber, he's a pen robber and that is their family occupation.

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by kingthreat(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki is not an armed robber but his boys are grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by Viergeachar: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
madridguy:
Saraki is not armed robber but arms distributor grin grin grin

APC, house of drama. Let keep our fingers across and enjoy the episode grin

Which politician doesn't have thugs working for them
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Seriously??..
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by nnatobryno(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
The same handwriting on all the placards. Who said saraki cannot be interrogated.
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by krishfwesh(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
PaulOgrady:
nPDP would be pulling out of APC in less than 2 months. Bubu's impeachment would follow.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7210071_screenshot20180604141507_jpeg21a8ce94b8a393f925f4fc53a9771144

so bukola saraki is now the only one bearing such name, I think Nigeria government should receive sense
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by dyn1800: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
honestly! We can uprightly blame them though... but our shady Journalism

Benekruku:

Simple!

People find it difficult to grab what he is being accused for.
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by Codeman01(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Word By Word Confessional Statement of Arrested Gang Leader to Journalist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Journalists: Can we meet you ?

Suspected Gang Leader: My name is Ayodele Akinnibosun aka (Haywhy), I am the chairman of Liberation Youths movement Kwara South, I work for Senate president and Governor Ahmed as political mobilising youth and we have been working for long time since he was Governor of kwara.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Journalists: Be specific. What exactly do you do for Saraki, what type of works ?

Suspected Gang Leader: we mobilise and do political arrangement for him in kwara south
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Journalists: Describe the work u do, what the police PRO said has to do with Robbery and that is weighty, u are talking politics and that is light. What do u do for Senate's President?

Suspected Gang Leader: Where we can't win, we make arrangement there, we scatter elections if we don't win
Journalists: What is the connection between the robbery and the Senate's President

Suspected Gang Leader: The connection is that for example , this car was given to me by His Excellency through the Chief of Staff of Kwara state as a gift from leader
Journalist : Who's His Excellency?

Suspected Gang Leader:* Governor AbdulFatai Ahmed
Journalists: Please what has offa robbery got to do with your story , do you participated in offa robbery?

Suspected Gang Leader: Yes I participated in the Offa robbery , I used this Lexus car given to me for the operations in offa robbery
Journalists: In rowdy session......., what was the plan ? They gave u a car for political mobilisation or thuggery issue but you move it into robbery , we want to know the link , u are telling us a different thing , *did the Senate president or governor send u to be killing or stealing from Kwara people* ,simple and straightforward, that's what we want to know ?

Suspected Gang leader: The Senate president and Governor of Kwara state , we have been their political thugs , that's what encouraged us to the robbery

Journalists: So this robbery, how did u get ur weapons, my friend how did you get weapon , tell us*

Suspected Gang Leader: It was through this ....ehehn.... one ex , retired police officer, Micheal , .... dismissed police officer Michael Adikwu, he was the one that comes with armunitions.

Journalists: please is this said governor or Saraki aware of the robbery that u did ?. are they aware of the robbery , did they send you the robbery operation?*

Suspected Gang Leader: No! They did not send us for the robbery but because we are their political thugs , that's what led us to the robbery

Journalists: You have access to governor and Senate president, there's nothing you need that they won't give you , why did you have to engage in robbery with all these opportunity ?

Suspected Gang Leader: It is devil that pushed us

End

#SupportBukolaSaraki
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by Viergeachar: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
tarano:
Saraki is a coward. He deserves what he is experiencing from Buhari. Saraki is not a true Fulani.

True or false, he has never been one.
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by tiwatomi(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Awon omo ale. Maybe una brain don block!

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by nnatobryno(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Viergeachar:

Which politician doesn't have thugs working for them

I don't understand, does that make it legal?
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by fasterwell(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Who called Saraki an armed robber na?
Lazy and foolish illterates everywhere
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by bayaar(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Let him defend himself na. Abi wettin be una own?
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by Viergeachar: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
nnatobryno:

I don't understand, does that make it legal?

Party agents and the likes are usually political thugs. They are not always illegal.
Are area boys illegal
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by Umennajiego(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lol funny thing is I saw when this group where gathering this morning.... Either way there's no loser in Nigerian Politics.
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by jaxxy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
madridguy:

When did saraki bcom an arms dealer? They shud better say where dey got their arms from.
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by Koolking(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Looking at the pictures of the protesters, virtually all are Nigerian youths.

With considerable certainly, these are not among the youths who clamour for power to run the affairs of Nigeria. If these or some of them are among those youths, then the country is doom.

I am trying to understand the sensibility and reasonability of their protests in favour of Saraki. Saraki is not a common man, he is the same government in power. He has the money, best advisers and lawyer who can stand toe to toe with the police and government if beyond doubt he is being accused wrongly.

Does he really need the poor dudes on street fighting his course? This protest alone shows something is missing in Saraki's camp
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by ruffDiamond: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
see these people life?see wetin 200 -200hundreds nairas dey cause undecided ok ,armed robber and pen robber which is worse sad
*in fela z voice*
Armed robber na im need gun!i no need pen!
na im need gun!
Authority Man naim need pen!im no need gun!
naim need pen!Autority Man wey dey in charge of money na im need pen!im no need gun!
Pen get POWER wey gun nor get! All paid /sponsred nknsense protest wont work!if found culpable should be made to face the FULL wrath of the law!
.Authority stealing pass armed robbery!

wetin be the difference?na until dem catch am for inside the bank angry
yoruba adage say Person wey thief keg of red oil for inside ceiling and the one wey help am bring am down,BOTH Na thieve!shikena
saraki na thug and armed robb
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by Lomprico2: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
madridguy:

Apc don tire u ba? cheesy
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by Jerrypolo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
dyn1800:
NO one Calls Saraki robber...... the reality is he use those guys for his political achievement

By extension Buhari's political achievement. Abi them no use them for 2015?.
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by KMJY(f): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Is Saraki a fool to allow his customised car to be used for robbery?
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by madridguy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Walk to the Police headquarter and tell them you're the arms supplier and not Saraki. How about that?

jaxxy:

When did saraki bcom an arms dealer? They shud better say where dey got their arms from.
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by madridguy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yes, I want to start talking about republican and democrat in the US.

Lomprico2:

Apc don tire u ba? cheesy
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by Lomprico2: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
midolian:

I am surprised you are not supporting Saraki like your IPOB brothers.

Good of you. Keep it up grin

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend!!"

If the short midgets hell rufai or osinbade goes against buhari today, we will be their fans! cheesy

Buhari must be destroyed!! tongue
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by victorazyvictor(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
PaulOgrady:
nPDP would be pulling out of APC in less than 2 months. Bubu's impeachment would follow.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7210071_screenshot20180604141507_jpeg21a8ce94b8a393f925f4fc53a9771144

Lame
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by jaxxy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
madridguy:
Walk to the Police headquarter and tell them you're the arms supplier and not Saraki. How about that?

Makes no sense, bandits say saraki gave them weapons. If i hear. because hes a weapons dealer
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by dyn1800: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
sadly you're right... they all had lazy youth as their thugs

Jerrypolo:

By extension Buhari's political achievement. Abi them no use them for 2015?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.