Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (30096 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by morisnewrain(m): 12:07am On Jun 05, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/is-not-armed-robber-in-ilorin-over.html
This is not Offa. Nobody protesting in Offa but went to the palace to take advantage of daily Ramadan lecture to stage a solidarity protest. Offa is anti-Saraki before he became a governor, since the time of his father as a political godfather in the state. The background in the picture not Offa. If it's Offa, tell me where.
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by morisnewrain(m): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
Am from Ilorin and I can confirm to u that does pictures was taken in front of the government house......
God bless you. I've argued it in my earlier reply. The background not Offa. Nobody can stage a public solidarity protest for Saraki in Offa in the mist of pains and sorrow that the people have not be relieved of. The promised to build an ultra modern Police headquarter, only promise but people are doing it on their own and someone would stage a public solidarity protest? It's a lie. I know my people
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2018
morisnewrain:
God bless you. I've argued it in my earlier reply. The background not Offa. Nobody can stage a public solidarity protest for Saraki in Offa in the mist of pains and sorrow that the people have not be relieved of. The promised to build an ultra modern Police headquarter, only promise but people are doing it on their own and someone would stage a public solidarity protest? It's a lie. I know my people

Very soon will be free from the bandages of the blood suckers.
Re: 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery by delpee(f): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2018
This is certainly not Offa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 / DSS Raids Headquarters Of EFCC, Carts Away Sensitive Documents- SaharaReporters / Governors Endorse FG’s Proposal To Share Only N900bn From N1.9trn FAAC Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.