Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" (34407 Views)

Despite Winning Online Poll, Saraki Not Interested In PDP Chairmanship- Source / We Need Saraki, Not Frequent Traveller Seeking Treatment - North Central PDP / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by sexy74(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Baawaa:
But he uses them as polical guys
Which politician don't have political thugboe thugs?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by tunjijones(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
kenrajmill:

Judge yourself!
Given ammunition is even illegal....Are they Force?

Whats this one saying? did you even read and understand my post?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by Dnevasaynevaguy: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
I thought this man has a great command of English language.
Which one is SPONSORER again
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by shegra58: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Baawaa:
Na all of them politician dey get political thug and it is a normal thing among them
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by buhariguy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jirate:

Sure They Do, But APC and Buhari Is Now Turning The Investigation and Possible Prosecution of Suspects Into A Charade.

A Sitting Senate President Is Been Directly Linked With Cultist, Vicious and Deadly Armed Robbers Who Were Responsible for the Death of So Many Innocent, Poor and Helpless Citizens of Kwara State Where He Was A Former Governor For Eight Years, etc. Please, APC and Buhari, Look before You Leap. This Will be A Joke Taken Too FAR. cool
a criminal can never be my senate president and I never recognised him as one.

But he is the Senate President of the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by buhariguy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
sexy74:

Which politician don't have political thugboe thugs?
buhari don't have political thugs,

Did your ineffectual buffoon has political thugs?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by Charly68: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
They asked him to come for questioning ,nobody said he was an armed robber.. Am sure police wants to dig deep into the matter..many people have died in the hands of these bandits & politicians like Saraki gave them guns & coverings so let's help police to clean our society & make it saver.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by Chuslim: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by salford: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
lol. No one said he was an armed robber, but he sponsors political thugs.
Almost all politicians if not all in Nigeria have thugs working for them. This one is just a case of everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by 1miccza: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
madridguy:
Anyone who's in support of Saraki can as well take a walk into the Police headquarter and claim ownership of the recovered arms. Shikena

My brotherrr , they don't understand yet..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by chuksjuve(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
fiizznation:
This dude though grin Always looking for unnecessary attention even when his silly opinions are not needed.

So now mr cocaine sniffer, who asked you if you have known saraki for 2,000 years? Who cares?

Idiat!!!

And your own attention seeking ends on nairaland as a senior BMC employee?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by InHim4Him(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
luvmijeje:
And you are? Let him go and clear his name. The 33 Nigerians who died deserved justice.

When are we getting the list of the sponsors of Boko Haram with all the atrocities committed against thousands of innocent Nigerians? When shall the sponsors of the Benue killings be named?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by lookingfly: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
So any politician against buhari now sponsors armed robbers....... Sen.dino, sen. Sani (kd central), sen. Saraki...... And the list goes on.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by Ken4Christ: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
The truth is, virtually all politicians use bad boys and cultist as political thugs. Politics in Nigeria has contributed to increase in crime rate in Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by luvmijeje(f): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
InHim4Him:

When are we getting the list of the sponsors of Boko Haram with all the atrocities committed against thousands of innocent Nigerians? When shall the sponsors of the Benue killings be named?

What kind of questions are these? Am I working in the security agencies or with government? Please direct your questions to the right quarter.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by zinizta: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
thunderbabs:
This is jus a buhari witchhunt

i bet if your relatives or a close member of your family was a victim of the Offa bank robbey, your opinion about all these would be different.

This is why Nigeria is not progressing, the so called masses politicise the most trivia of issues and protect the same elites that are the cause of their sufferings.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by zinizta: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ken4Christ:
The truth is, virtually all politicians use bad boys and cultist as political thugs. Politics in Nigeria has contributed to increase in crime rate in Nigeria.

God Bless You!!!!!!!

The more reason the status quo must be discouraged by dealing with these highly placed criminals in power regardless of their clout and societal standing.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by sexy74(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari don't have political thugs,

Did your ineffectual buffoon has political thugs?
Hmm just found out you are one of his thugs for you to be this aggressive on a question.
Learn to be civil and matured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by sukar886: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
is he the only one that use thugs for election?tell me any politician that dosent use thugs to rig election?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Baawaa:

They don't have short memories,it is CORRUPTIONS that is making their brains malfunctioning grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My brother, don't kill me with laughter o cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
I don't know how some people think, let saraki defend himself now,
The robbers said saraki his there boss, I don't know why some people come carry the matter put for head o, Mr ffk is better you keep ur calm.
This are the set of polifians we shouldn't have in our country.
Let a kulikuli theif point to you that you are his leader or friend in the market an see what will happen to your skull.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by Jirate(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yusman316:

But u don't blink before associating a President with alleged killer herdsmen

I Am Angry With Buhari For His Failures To Find a Lasting Solution To Killer Herdsmen, All Sensible Nigerians Are and I Have No Apology Over That. As President, The Buck Stop at His Desk, He Has Enormous Powers to Put An End to These Senseless Killings if Don't Know.

He Should Always Take Responsibility for What Ever is Wrong With Nigeria Today and Be Up and Doing, Not Blaming Others. cool

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by blazer2018: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...FFK will always support anyone whom he perceive to be 'prosecuted by PMB'...his hatred from PMB is forever..

Common don't be mean...are u saying FFK is beefing PMB because he took his meal ticket away?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by amesco4: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
akinboyo:
Every politician uses political thugs to rig election, even Buhari is not excepted. The Fed. Govt is just trying to intimidate him since he seems not to support Buhari's Tyranny second term bid. Now people will appreciate the freedom they enjoyed during GEJ administration.second term big
....... Y are old enough pls Use ur brain, u just hating d current govt for nothin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by olusola200: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Whothecapfits:
First time, FFK is talking without being Rude.

How old is ffk and saraki
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by IsaAbubakar: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
divinecode102:

Correct bro, I think you should ignore flat_head BERNIMOORE
Stop insulting someone
live and let live
asalamualykum
cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by bewla(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Baawaa:
how old is ffk him self
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by kolas88(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
You are possibly thinking saraki will join your party. Is that why you are defending a criminal? Imagine if it were to be ordinary citizen, what do you think would have happened to him? Investigation revealed that he they the guns and cars saraki gave them. What evidence do you need to know that he is a criminal?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by Yusman316(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jirate:

I Am Angry With Buhari For His Failures To Find a Lasting Solution To Killer Herdsmen, All Sensible Nigerians Are and I Have No Apology Over That. As President, The Buck Stop at His Desk, He Has Enormous Powers to Put An End to These Senseless Killings if Don't Know.

He Should Always Take Responsibility for What Ever is Wrong With Nigeria Today and Be Up and Doing, Not Blaming Others. cool
U re right on this assertion. The bulk stop at his table and he has a responsibility as President to solve problems. But believe me it is very difficult, when we politicize, tribalize, and turn every issue to religious differences instead of finding solutions
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by kmaster007: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
I don't think Mayb you no him. I sch in Kwara state and saraki is evil, murder and he also hv thugs called gud boys... so, wat re u trying to say dat d man is a saint...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by LaudableXX: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
princfred:
FFK is one of the greatest men in Nigeria. I love him. He is special.
Why won't you love him? shocked He is an ex-cocaine addict, a serial divorcee who has been married 4 times, and he rolls with any govt in power that pays him handsomely enough, to dictate his tunes. He has no scruples, is quite loud and obnoxious in addition to being a garrulous womaniser. He is also standing trial for embezzling public funds. sad How won't you love him, when you are both so similar?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" by bizzibodi(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
He is culpable if he gave them weapons even 4 anyother purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office / Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.