Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Senator Dino Melaye : A Man Of Courage And Indefatigable Spirit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye : A Man Of Courage And Indefatigable Spirit (289 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect / Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye : A Man Of Courage And Indefatigable Spirit by Comrde3g(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
β€œTo be honest, formally my impression and perception about Senator Dino Melaye was critically unlikeable, formally I was so overwhelmingly disgusted concerning his political styles which I distantly found very indecorous and needlessly inelegant, but regrettably without getting deep to the root of his congenital methodology of resilience, brilliance, cerebral, fecundity, selflessness, and patriotism of man of courage and indefatigable spirit!

However, on course of my painstaking forensic findings and tactical inquisitiveness, I later discovered that the gentleman is a charismatic character and a special political breed as rare and uncommon in Nigeria political space. I was personally amazed and inspired by his legislative sui generis of colourful antecedents, and of kinetic parameter of great symbolism: ... He has sponsored so many wonderful bills, he has performed many oversight functions famously and creditably. He has touched his constituency positively, he has applied a combination of extant law, common law, rule books, constitution and judiciary pronouncements as a guiding principle on his legislative phenomena duties.
Then, he become a torn in the flesh to many of his political adversaries and woes, of course, he has many of them. Yes, they were very uncomfortable with his towering political achievements, diligence, oratorical prowess, intelligence, and popularity. They detest his gallantry personality at calling a spade a spade without considering whose ox is gored.
But many still love this great man of Okunland, because he is a political idol and icon to many Nigerians and they adore and cherish him as well.. And they have offered their prayers to God on his behalf, interceding on his behalf that God should continue to be his strength. And to continue to wax stronger and stronger, because, he is a living legend....and with God, he is always a winner and so he will be by the grace of God. Get well, and get on, and be strong in GOD....DINO MELAYE.”

- Prince Aderemi Ajibola

(1) (Reply)

FG Injects $9b On Infrastructure In Two Years – Buhari / Gov. Ikpeazu Suspends Illegal Task Force Activities In Aba / Akeredolu Observes Ramadan Iftar With Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.