Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Russia 2018: Profiling Nigeria’s World Cup Opponents - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russia 2018: Profiling Nigeria’s World Cup Opponents (19575 Views)

France 2019: Profiling Super Falcons World Cup Opponents / Nigeria's World Cup Kit Sells Out On First Day / Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia 2018: Profiling Nigeria’s World Cup Opponents by AKzee(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
mayze:
Watched Brazil vs Croatia yesterday and I can confirm to you,Croatia is super good.they shouldn't pbe under rated
It's like you are a member of APC because you just lied. Croatia didn't play anything. They chop two goals. With that display of theirs, they can not withstand the super Eagles.
Re: Russia 2018: Profiling Nigeria’s World Cup Opponents by mayze: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
AKzee:

It's like you are a member of APC because you just lied. Croatia didn't play anything. They chop two goals. With that display of theirs, they can not withstand the super Eagles.
Mandukuvic didn't play,modric was substituted before the goal..which wouldn't happen against us..the display was fantastic though Brazil was more than they could handle..
Re: Russia 2018: Profiling Nigeria’s World Cup Opponents by lordprogress: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
naturalwaves:

Argentina was not supposed to be in this world up at all. I confirmed FIFA's corruption during the last match against Ecuador. The match was fixed just so Messi can be at the World Cup. How? Ecuador was pressured to supply an inferior team in that match consisting of merely teenagers and inexperienced players. The captain of the team, VALENCIA was even seated on the bench throughout the duration of the game. That's match fixing. Had Ecuador played the first team, Argentina would have been at risk of not qualifying because they needed to win so bad and the probability of beating Ecuador's first / main team is very slim. Never have I seen a match being fixed as it was done against Ecuador. Corruption everywhere!
Lol you are very funny I am really disappointed in you the match against Ecuador I am not sure you watched it.
If you hate messi just say so not typing this thrash Ecuador scored first then messi got the hatrick clean goals with out penalties I can smell hatred.
Re: Russia 2018: Profiling Nigeria’s World Cup Opponents by King44(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
marttol:
I hate it when I see Nigerians of being optimistic about Nigeria getting out of that group, deep down we all know Nigeria is going nowhere... Nigeria who couldn't beat ordinary England, you guys better stop getting your hopes up unless you wanna be sentimental. undecided
gbam!! the Oracle has spoken, brother you no lie, for not being able to beat England in their home shows we lack CRUSHing spirit, I hope we survive the our first match in that group not to talk of meeting Argentina, this one that no team in that group can be underrated

1 Like

Re: Russia 2018: Profiling Nigeria’s World Cup Opponents by marttol: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
King44:
gbam!! the Oracle has spoken, brother you no lie, for not being able to beat England in their home shows we lack CRUSHing spirit, I hope we survive the our first match in that group not to talk of meeting Argentina, this one that no team in that group can be underrated
Even Iceland go beat them
Re: Russia 2018: Profiling Nigeria’s World Cup Opponents by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
hulk616:
Portugal small team?!!!!!
na cor wetin?? remove ronaldo and portugal is no better than sweden or morocco
Re: Russia 2018: Profiling Nigeria’s World Cup Opponents by naturalwaves: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
lordprogress:

Lol you are very funny I am really disappointed in you the match against Ecuador I am not sure you watched it.
If you hate messi just say so not typing this thrash Ecuador scored first then messi got the hatrick clean goals with out penalties I can smell hatred.
Did you read well to get the main points in what I wrote or you just turned blind eye to the valid points raised

Why would I hate Messi??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These Throwback Photos Of Nigeria's First National Football Team / Boris Becker Lost £100m Fortune Investing In Nigerian Oil Firms, Goes Bankrupt / George Weah Backs Super Eagles To Win 2018 Russia World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.