Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? (707 Views)

Are You Interested In Migrating To Canada Or USA But Don't Have The Needed Funds / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage / IELTS Results; Do I Need To Collect The Original Results Below The Needed Point. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nairalanders help a brother.
Being a student has not been very easy for me, from one assignment to the other. Have considered taking a lot of time management session which seems not to be working for me.

I need help from you guys, each time you need a spark to keep you going, what gives you that needed spark?

What is that thing that light you up when you're down?
#Spark2LightUp
cc Lalasticlala , mynd44

Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Realboygenius(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Time management has been something most Nigerian students find very hard to do.
Have you considered planning your day with app?
Or jot down your activities for the day.
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Ennyholar: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good music
Gospel music sparks me up.

Cc Fynestboi, Richiez, olawalebabs
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Ennyholar: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Realboygenius:
Time management has been something most Nigerian students find very hard to do.
Have you considered planning your day with app?
Or jot down your activities for the day.
Rest well
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by chicwoman(f): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Music always comforts and encourages me
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Rubiesangel: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Having friends around
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Abdstrakt(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
when I was a Student the way only spark I needed was food grin then maybe a little music.
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by tafat: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Watching movies and gaming.
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by ProMedia(f): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fail one course, call your parents and tell them you just embarrassed them... the next line of actions would spark you up wink

Hehehehehe... that was me being crazy. For me; Music, reading really abstract things away from school work and gaming. Then serious prayers, asking that my village people should leave me alone... *boom* i have spark grin
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Creg7: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Abdstrakt:
when I was a Student the way only spark I needed was food grin then maybe a little music.

grin grin grin..... The food part tongue tongue is the interesting part of the spark.... Woohoo....
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Ejadike(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Thinking about my bright future gives me that spark. Music as well does it fit me

1 Like

Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Ejadike(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
ProMedia:
Fail one course, call your parents and tell them you just embarrassed them... the next line of actions would spark you up wink

Hehehehehe... that was me being crazy. For me; Music, reading really abstract things away from school work and gaming. Then serious prayers, asking that my village people should leave me alone... *boom* i have spark grin

Lol... Na Electric shock sef, not spark

1 Like

Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Behankey(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Sometimes I take time off. Listen to music , watch a movie on my phone or go for a walk....works for me.
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Rubiesangel: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Activity, serious activity. That's what my eastern brothers call "oringo."
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by nnaomaog(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Rubiesangel:

You most have schooled in owerri, where oringo was born....

Spark ur day with good musiz
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Rubiesangel: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
nnaomaog:

You most have schooled in owerri, where oringo was born....

Spark ur day with good musiz
men, there's serious oringo in owerri. It's a town with much fun, just if you know how to spark up.
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by nnaomaog(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Rubiesangel:
men, there's serious oringo in owerri. It's a town with much fun, just if you know how to spark up.

Yea....
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Pekuliar: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Full battery and free WiFi sparks me up..
Re: What Gives You The Needed Spark Every Time You Need It? by Ennyholar: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Rubiesangel:

What's Oringo?

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Statistics Of Student That Applied To Your School/course Of Choice / UG Legon Admission List 2018/2019 - University Of Ghana Admission List / Covenant University Is Still The Best Private University In Nigeria - Webometric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.