Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos (34854 Views)

Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star / Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
That is news coming from the Nothing part of zoogeria
Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by package7(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Boko Haram is a totally fraud to exploit our resources by northern mafia.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
This thread is strictly for wailers
Out
Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by Bizibi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmm,that heaven they said accepts them must be beautiful,after raping children on earth they will still rape those virgins in their heaven,wonderful!!!!!
Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by bewla(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
DollarAngel:
So you mean to tell me that Boko Haram are the one using those Dane gun for hunters, whoelse is thinking what I am thinking, that gun is the same gun I see in almost every picture
Its hi time u go on vacation in borno to giv us first hand information

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by obentenyson(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
after bokoharam don tear their toto finish for this ramadan fast.....nice one
Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Its just so annoying
These are the weak guns we need 1billion$ worth of weapons to counter

DollarAngel:
So you mean to tell me that Boko Haram are the one using those Dane gun for hunters, whoelse is thinking what I am thinking, that gun is the same gun I see in almost every picture

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
papoose321:
Wait oo!! Abeg na dis guns boko boys de use pursue 9ja soljo for Sambisa forest.. chai I hav die oo.. with all their tanks m chakabulla.. com oo so presido collect 469m dollars just to fight hunters abi d picsure de lie?
You don see the truth them dey yarn us so. .
Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
bewla:
Its hi time u go on vacation in borno to giv us first hand information
went

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by Charly68: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Only God can reward you guys for the risky and great jobs that you are doing ..God bless you all in Jesus name
Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by ajaymina(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
DrGoodman:
No picture of any terrorist?

if na dis type of weapons Boko boys de use and Nigerian army no fit defeat dem in 10minutes..., den big ojoro de our government and d leaders

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by sabi99(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
staged
Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Na these ones them go ship come East to come beg for road.
Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
kaen1317:
if shes your sister or daughter should she abort the baby or keep it?
I will patiently wait for her to give birth so that I can slaughter the child with my bare hands.....
Re: Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos by Codes151(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
They don come again...

Return people children pls

If na immigrants, please reduce the number of intake.. Thankyou

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Cambridge Certificate Verification; Pdp's Agent Disappointed / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.