Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (34833 Views)

Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin / Tinubu's Messrs Hitech Stops Work On Lagos Roads Over Rift With Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by etokhana: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Governors elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress are currently at the National Secretariat of the party in Abuja in a bid to continue the discussion with the National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, and National Working Committee over the rift between him and governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki.

The meeting was conveyed in a desperate attempt to douse tensions in the party ahead of the Edo and Ondo governorship primaries.

SaharaReporters gathered that the meeting was a continuation of the one held with national leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in Lagos on Sunday night.

Among the governor that were seen at the Secretariat include the chairman of Progressives Governors Forum and Governor of Kebbi State, Atiku Bagudu, Ondo State governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Plateau State governor, Simon Lalong, Kano State governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, and Kwara State governor, Abulramam Abdulrazak, were all sighted at the APC National Secretariat.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/01/breaking-apc-governors-meet-party%E2%80%99s-chairman-over-rift-edo-governor-obaseki

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Ezennwa(m): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
hmm!

Their meeting is Inconsequential, that's none of my business.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by wallisdon: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obaseki should go and test is popularity in the field.In politics there is nothing like begging and forgiveness.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Enoch07: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
there is fire on the mountain!!!
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Mynd44: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Smh. The pride people have sha

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by DenreleDave(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abeg they shud let me know the outcome
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by athaboi(f): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Trust me, Obaseki is winning this one..his fellow thieves have joined hand to save him.
They are all thieves or are they not??

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by TreasureTayo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
smh
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by asobo: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Osho suddenly has turned to a demigod, as if he wasn't the same man that was running from pillar to post when he was almost thought a bitter lesson. Nigerian youths are the losers in this take it or leave it. Wherever Ambode is today, he is busy chilling his thing. Except hypocrites like osho are humbled, we won't get it right in this country.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Dsimple: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Everyone is equal before the law but some are more equal than others. Immediately this looters imposed ban on inter state movements on us but are now flaunting the rules for baseless politicking that will only benefit less than 500 people. Sometimes I wonder why coronavirus is being easy on this people. God knows that we are very weak to engage in acts of revolution, our surest hope and bet is on coronavirus to finish them all just like the Abba Kyari way.

9 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by anytexy: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is one of the major reasons why governors don't like National Party Chairman to come from their state..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Apshit

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Balenciagaokey: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin
Edo Election go sweet oooo
Like for Oshiomole
Share for Obaseki

142 Likes 51 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by bolaayenimo: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
I'm ashamed of Obaseki. With all his shakara, he is now prostrating everywhere

Oshiomhole right now...

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obaseki is gone.

Argue with your keyboard.

Please don't quote me

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Balenciagaokey: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
angry
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
These Governor's forum sef

Scam

1 Like 1 Share

Interesting......Let's see what comes out from all these meetings.... seeing how desperate Obaseki is reminds me on how timid Amode was....

8 Likes

grin
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdzwYUFi3FE

Whites now kneeling to beg blacks in U.S as Trump Joins what video
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by freshkpomo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ovoko.. Nigeria nor go ever fit better sha, with the set of stupid youths we have.. Can you imagine people still supporting Oshiomole saying obaseki bit the finger that fed him? My own be say how this one take affect us?? Na Oshiomole respect Wan tar road?? Kabaka done chop money tire, Because obaseki retire am people say him bit finger, Edo youth dey fall my hand big time, tell me why Oshiomole nor go feel like god.

During the election they campaigned against him that he is a puppet in the hands of Oshiomole, now they are singing a new song that he is not loyal, you can't really please humans.

Since this fight start the guy nor fit do any tangible thing to develop the state again.

Oshiomole is a devil..

God bless Nigeria.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Raypin: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Parties
Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by kahal29: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ghen Ghen

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by bosschinalu(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
DECAMPING TO PDP... ALAYE DON COLLECT NOMINATION FORM SEF.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by know: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hmm...There is a tipping point in Nigerian Politics. When it gets to that point, there is no amout of begging, lobbying, crying and prostrate that can pacify or assuage the situation as the case maybe. Countless Politicians in this democratic era got to this point and were chopped off. Eg Ambode, Ngige, Ladoja, Adefarasin, Adebayo, Lawal, Osoba, Akande etc etc. The reasons are not far fetched. If these ones were allowed to return, they will upset the calculations of the greedy political establishment.

Sadly, Obaseki will join this swelling alumni. He has goofed. He has sinned. He has rebelled. He has shown a somewhat ungrateful trait. He lacked emotional intelligence. He miscalculated. Having him return will destroy the establishment in Edo state. This will not happen because that establishment draw his source outside Edo. This will makes it even difficult for him.

In the coming days, he will be tossed around! Moving from state capital go capital, begging and crying and rolling on the floor and it will be documented.

Its a lost battle. I wish him well.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by thoniann(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Why allow ego push you to this point when you come crawling on your knees begging for survival. As humans, it's a lesson for us all to know when to stop fighting and still not be vanquished.

It's over for Obaseki truth be told. That dude really embarrassed Oshio Baba.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by datola: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Too late

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by quolahpoh: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
So with all Obaseki over confidence.. he can now swallow his pride at the 11th hour to beg Osho baba.. For me it's too late jare!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
I thought these governors instituted inter state Lockdown to stem the tide of COVID-19 spread. How did they get to Abuja? Or the interstate lockdown doesn't affect them?

Na things like this govt official go do for oyibo land, people go react, them go resign, but here, all these ones are law unto themselves

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
they should continue the fight. obaseki should get an injunction stopping APC primary.

win win for PDP

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki by Kuginzi: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Na for their pockets

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adejare Bello Slaps Journalist, Adeniyi Akinromade In Osun / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman / Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.