Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

#Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami (27194 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by eagleeye2: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Do the right thing always. Don't get into crimes @Igbos
Anu mpama Saraki resemble Igbos abi?
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Maldek666: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Buhari Yahoo Crew, can you guys on Payroll tell the rest of us when APC truck of Bullshiit will end ?

You are not paid 30k a month to be BMC Yahoo Crew on nairaland to insult others but to tell us when all you have to do is tell us when your masters will end this framing up and destruction of institutions will end.

The moment I realized that BMC Yahoo crew was formed, I knew that there must be propaganda to divert us all from the monumental failure called Federal Government. A bunch of sit at Abuja, stealing oil resources of Niger Delta and showing no real improvement on the Economy nor Infrastructural development to the entire country except Daura Helipad.

Friends and enemies, please call Buhari Yahoo Crew out for what they are. We should not only accuse others who get paid by oyibo for using internet to lie.

Paying liars to sit online and lie to the rest of us is also Yahoo Yahoo, and Magu and IG transmission should find where these Buhari Yahoo Squads are located and arrest them, if they are actually working for Nigeria and not the Cabal.

1 Like

Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Alva2018: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmm, drama
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Coldfeets:

It is either you write...

I am not...

Or just...

I'm not...

But never never

Am not...

Only idiots write Am not...
... Thank you sir
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
I know all the gra gra would be swept under the carpet no be Nigeria...
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by freshvine(f): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yoruba Muslims don't care about Osibanjo,they support Buhari because he's a muslim extremist and the Yoruba Christians support APC cos Osibanjo is one of them.

Buhari is a master strategist when it comes to yoloba politics.
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by truthstands12: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki is untouchable. He's a bone in the throat of APC. They can't vomit or swallow him. APC nemesis on the way. A house built on lies will never succeed.
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by truthstands12: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
What a country! IGP, DG of DSS and Attorney General all from the North. What a shame.
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Princewell2012(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pebcak:

At times I wonder why this country even exist, maybe we should sell it and all share the money, every body run their government under their roof, we are already providing water and electricity, we fix our roads....

I saw the disgraceful press conference accusing Saraki how dumb is the NPF, FYI I am not a Saraki fan but this joke NPF is pulling is so childish and backward. I can compare it to an elementary school kid playing tag.
Real quick they have this old ass Lexus SUV with a sticker license showing Saraki and it is so obvious that it is fake, and it is freshly printed before NPF present an allegation like this accusing the number 3 person in Nigeria, they should be able to go deeper to see who the car was registered to is it Bukola Saraki, then they can hold a press conference that this car belongs to Saraki he is a person of interest in this crime. This is so sloppy and annoying each time that Sticker lic comes to my mind I am like how did we get to this we have brilliant lawyers, sociologist, political scientist graduating every year can't they get employed by NPF to dig into issue honestly if police have an high profile case the best of the best should handle it let 10 people from relevant field that graduated 1st class from 9ja sit on Dino's case, Olisah Methu..... and by the time they are done the accuse lawyer will even be begging for plead deal but #THISISNIGERIA where the police is the law enforcer, the jury and judge someone without college degree #SARS just because he has a gun will arrest a graduate trying to find a job will accuse him of stealing without evidence and pass instant judgement and even collect money . It was easy to link Apostle Suleimans Benz SUV to Okeke so if NPF is coming with this BS they should be able to take a step further and tell us the car is in Saraki's name not this childsplay of printing a new sticker and playing us like we are fools it shows how dump NPF folks are.
I am not saying Saraki is innocent but this show of shame from NPF show how sloppy they are and if they can come with this to the number 3 person in Nigeria then all citizen are doomed. I see this sticker plate is just a low level low IQ move coming from NPF. We really need police reform

Honestly i was angry when i saw it too. believe you me even if saraki empowered those guys they will not like to involve him. because they knows a help can come out from him. so saraki will now release his customised car for them to use it to rob? Hmm believe you me our nigerian police are not inteligent at all. so if those boys mentioned Buhari name they will go and arrest him? right?

Yes let be sincere Mr president is behind all these nonsense. He want all his political opponent to go down before 2019 general election, but atleast they should their senses while doing it. I believe Osibanjo will try to advise him for the betterment of their party.

1 Like

Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Integrafamoo: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Planning another strategy
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Coldfeets: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
... Thank you sir

You're welcome.
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by frank41(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
gurnam:
Gun running is a criminal offence

Bro. Don't be too quick to judge....na naija we dey okay
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by abokikhalifa: 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
abokibuhari:

Why disturb us with tithe when you brought a plague to us, abi when Jonathan they there we worry? Now he brought buhari that destroyed the economy and even get mouth they ask for tithe
Jonathan did not destroy the Economy abi? He only looted massive funds under is care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race / SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US / “You Don’t Go Around Saying PDP Or APC Will Win"—APGA Chairman To Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.