Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation (35688 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by flames01: 1:39am On Jun 05, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

I'm not responsible for your predicament and sorrow. I just imagine how you will feel if your elder sister was pregnant and shot by Micheal Adikwu.

Kids like you are products of cartoon. I'm not surprise if you are sitting in the comfort of your father's sitting room watching Tom and Jerry. Since you think life is a cartoon.

Ode oshi

See this old oloriburuku Omo ale quoting the same message twice. Sé wón fi family e g'égûn orí burúkú ni?

1 Like

Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by 2016v2017: 2:43am On Jun 05, 2018
MadeInTokyo:

Buhari is a drowning man, he is already foreseeing his inevitable defeat in 2019, he wants to engage his perceived enemies in roforofo fight
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by whiteTORTIISE(m): 2:52am On Jun 05, 2018
flames01:

See this old oloriburuku Omo ale quoting the same message twice. Sé wón fi family e g'égûn orí burúkú ni?

Baba e ti aye e ti tuka bi oja ale ni oloriburuku. omo ale jatijati.

you miserable child born out of wedlock to a good for nothing irresponsible father and a public toilet/street benefit mother.

comon, I will school you here. then you can go back to meet the bastards son of a million fathers that born u at home.

if you quote me again, aiyelala will visit your house hold today and destroy without sparing even the lowest ant in your house.

Oloriburuku omo ofo. did I comment because of your poverty striken generatiom??

May thunder from U.S.A join hand with Amadioha in Igbo land to strike you and your house hold dead.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by toolovely(m): 5:18am On Jun 05, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:
This is pure Poli-Magic.

The full meaning of the above word is Political Magic. This is to cover up Senator Saraki bad records of arming political thugs with weapons to cause mayhem during election. I can put to you that without the godfatherism of Senator Saraki and the Governor of Kwara state, those hoodlums wouldn't have carried out such gruesome murder of 33 people.

Just one Micheal Adikwu killed/ wasted/ cut short and sent 22 different peace loving innocent people of Offa to their early grave.

I'm sad about it.

Let Saraki be question and made to realise that this is the outcome of giving out weapon to cultist n thugs during election.

Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam started like this. Today, they are threat to every individual in this country.

Did you ever read that most people killed during the operation was at the police station?
Did you also read that the shooting was carried out by a dismissed police officer?
Please, go get facts.

1 Like

Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by lonecatt(m): 5:48am On Jun 05, 2018
searchlight:
see this one oo so you are telling a Certified ZOMBIE to think? With which brain na at least he has to get his head off the dullard ass before thinking of thinking lolsss.
I just tire bros the thing weak me
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by flames01: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

[s]Baba e ti aye e ti tuka bi oja ale ni oloriburuku. omo ale jatijati.

you miserable child born out of wedlock to a good for nothing irresponsible father and a public toilet/street benefit mother.

comon, I will school you here. then you can go back to meet the bastards son of a million fathers that born u at home.

if you quote me again, aiyelala will visit your house hold today and destroy without sparing even the lowest ant in your house.

Oloriburuku omo ofo. did I comment because of your poverty striken generatiom??

May thunder from U.S.A join hand with Amadioha in Igbo land to strike you and your house hold dead. [/s]

Oloriburuku Omo ale, you keep on writing epistle as if your life depends on it. Shé eni t'ó fi se é ti kú ni?
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by temi1526: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

I wish Nairaland have a slap button.

Really ?put one there.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by whiteTORTIISE(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
temi1526:

Really ?put one there.
after I put it, I will test run it on u
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by DONFASZY(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Transmission....transimission...gear transmission...sowi...police...tranamission corruptions...transmission...transmission...Nigerians...nigeria don tire me
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by temi1526: 3:38am On Jun 07, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:
after I put it, I will test run it on u

White Ewu. thread care fully. I go swear for you ooo
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by whiteTORTIISE(m): 6:41am On Jun 07, 2018
temi1526:

White Ewu. thread care fully. I go swear for you ooo
wetin concern agbero
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by afonjay: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Saraki is sponsorer of all d bad Boys in Kwara i witness while he came to our area at AMULE secondry school okelele ilorin on 23/12/ 2018 on sunday where he promised & analysed how 5millions naira is going be shared .GOOD BOYS ve share of 250K pronounced direct frm saraki mouth . Now saraki is growing another arm robbers in kwara . Thats empowerment for kwara youths . Pls be wise. WHERE IS SUIABU LANDCRUISER, WHERE IS JOGE WHERE IS ALHAJI ISIAKA ELEWE OGEDE AT PAKATA AREA and few more to mentions whose senate president father distroyed their at useful age. O TOGE.!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police CSP Deployed To Magodo By Malami, IGP Defy Sanwo-olu Openly / Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course / ICT Centre Hon Dozie Nwankwo Of APGA Built In Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.