Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation (35687 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
luvmijeje:

Have you seen the picture of one of the suspects behind Saraki in a party?
... So? Does that make him guilty?
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by truthstands12: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
2019 will be interesting. Imminent defeat for APC. They already know.

1 Like

Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by flames01: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:
This is pure Poli-Magic.

The full meaning of the above word is Political Magic. This is to cover up Senator Saraki bad records of arming political thugs with weapons to cause mayhem during election. I can put to you that without the godfatherism of Senator Saraki and the Governor of Kwara state, those hoodlums wouldn't have carried out such gruesome murder of 33 people.

Just one Micheal Adikwu killed/ wasted/ cut short and sent 22 different peace loving innocent people of Offa to their early grave.

I'm sad about it.

Let Saraki be question and made to realise that this is the outcome of giving out weapon to cultist n thugs during election.

Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam started like this. Today, they are threat to every individual in this country.

Oga, I mean no insult, but you comment as if the neurons in your brain have degenerated.

were you deep in a grave somewhere when that same Michael Adikwu confessed that he killed those people because he had scores to settle with the Nigerian police force for dismissing him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by luvmijeje(f): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
... So? Does that make him guilty?

You are a Polictian. If that does not make you pause, you must definitely be working for Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by flames01: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sarkin:

Igbo ON RAMPAGE

Sorry bro. I can understand your feelings of pain and wretchedness. Hope you already plan how to manage your shame when your disgrace comes in full force after 2019?

1 Like

Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by goaldynman(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
luvmijeje:

Have you seen the picture of one of the suspects behind Saraki in a party?

Show us the so called picture you have harping about in this thread!

And don't forget to place it side by side with the picture of the arrested criminal, so that we can compare!!
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by flames01: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
luvmijeje:
Nigeria and big man syndrome. Saraki should have been allowed to make his statement directly to the police. What kind of rubbish is this?

Don't tell me you believe that saraki would have a hand in that robbery attack
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
luvmijeje:

You are a Polictian. If that does not make you pause, you must definitely be working for Saraki.
...You ve not made any sense at all. I ask you again,does that make him guilty? Yes or no? Besides can you mention one politician who does not ve thugs in his payroll? Just be honest about it my dear.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by luvmijeje(f): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
...You ve not made any sense at all. I ask you again,does that make him guilty? Yes or no? Besides can you mention one politician who does not ve thugs in his payroll? Just be honest about it my dear.

Post where I said that he's guilty. Oga flier.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by luvmijeje(f): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
goaldynman:

Show us the so called picture you have harping about in this thread!

And don't forget to place it side by side with the picture of the arrested criminal, so that we can compare!!
Go through this link https://www.nairaland.com/4541766/saraki-vs-igp-use-stickers#68171375
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by Bimpe29: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Buharicracy is a Political Concept of triabism, intimidation, threat and mediocrity.
Politics has never been so chronic and desperate.
Politics of bitterness, hate, blame and ineptitude being played by vengeful military war lord.
Buhari and his cohorts lack political game plan and coordination. They will be sending packing come 2019. You can imagine his cruelty if he is reelected, when he will no longer need our votes again.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by frankmoney(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
lonecatt:
you should be happy because if they can do this to big man and go free them the poor man will be easily roasted. let's be careful with the kind of impunity we support
they have been doing it since to poor people why should saraki be exempted
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
luvmijeje:

Post where I said that he's guilty. Oga flier.
...Why then were you so eager for him to be arrested?
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by luvmijeje(f): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
flames01:

That is not the accusation. Did he arm them is the question. Did he arm them during the election period? if he did, he is guilty of accessory to murder.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by frankmoney(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
flames01:

I don't give a damn about buhari before you label me as one of his supporters , but stop sounding like saraki is above crime , Nigerian politicians can do anything
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by luvmijeje(f): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
...Why then were you so eager for him to be arrested?
You are just jumping. Post where I said it.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by flames01: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
luvmijeje:

That is not the accusation. Did he arm them is the question. Did he arm them during the election period? if he did, he is guilty of accessory to murder.

Are you saying the arms they were given during election were used during the bank robbery? Where is your evidence?
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by luvmijeje(f): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
flames01:

Are you saying the arms they were given during election were used during the bank robbery? Where is your evidence?

Oga, go an learn the difference between a question and a statement of fact.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by flames01: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
luvmijeje:

Oga, go an learn the difference between a question and a statement of fact.

Spare me the semantics. Provide evidence to support your comment. Simple
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by whiteTORTIISE(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
flames01:

Oga, I mean no insult, but you comment as if the neurons in your brain have degenerated.

were you deep in a grave somewhere when that same Michael Adikwu confessed that he killed those people because he had scores to settle with the Nigerian police force for dismissing him?

You must be a teen of his early 13s. So Micheal Adikwu's situation is the reason you have to me??

Tell me, apart from the 9police. Did he also have scores to settle with the 2 pregnant woman he cut short their life and the 11people he killed too??

Learn to think not with your anus boy
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
luvmijeje:

You are just jumping. Post where I said it.
...This shows you were just perambulating, you did not even understand the implication of you repeatedly pointing out that one of the robbers was seen with him in a party. Anyways ve a nice day.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by flames01: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
frankmoney:
I don't give a damn about buhari before you label me as one of his supporters , but stop sounding like saraki is above crime , Nigerian politicians can do anything

I didn't ask you a broad /general question. I ask you a simple straightforward question. Provide a straightforward answer too
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by frankmoney(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
flames01:

I didn't ask you a broad /general question. I ask you a simple straightforward question. Provide a straightforward answer too
dude you didn't ask me any question , but just to answer you , saraki may have a hand in it he may not , he isn't above crime period
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by flames01: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
frankmoney:
dude you didn't ask me any question

Go and check it again nah
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by positivethought: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:
This is pure Poli-Magic.

The full meaning of the above word is Political Magic. This is to cover up Senator Saraki bad records of arming political thugs with weapons to cause mayhem during election. I can put to you that without the godfatherism of Senator Saraki and the Governor of Kwara state, those hoodlums wouldn't have carried out such gruesome murder of 33 people.

Just one Micheal Adikwu killed/ wasted/ cut short and sent 22 different peace loving innocent people of Offa to their early grave.

I'm sad about it.

Let Saraki be question and made to realise that this is the outcome of giving out weapon to cultist n thugs during election.

Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam started like this. Today, they are threat to every individual in this country.
If your logic is to be followed then there would not be a single politician left of the hook including buhari,there is absolutely no clean politician or party in nigeria.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by BabaRamota1980: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
ukukaegbu:
So why all the noise in the first place as if Saraki robbed the bank himself?

Police did not make noise. Saraki was the one making the noise and escalating issues in his own disadvantage.

Look, he is jumping to the front now to announce that police wants letter of disclosure. Should he be the one bringing that to public? This is not his role. It works against him to tweet and give press statement....it suggests pressure. Police should be under pressure, not Saraki.

He is educated but unintelligent. Your accuser should be under pressure.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by whiteTORTIISE(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Acepen:
stop Arguing With Ur Ass, Bring Concrete Evidence, Not Stupid Accusation Back By Plate No And Confession, All Of Which Was Stupidly Ochestrated By The Police

Seem you have problem of comprehension.

I think the confession made by the suspects, are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. I m pretty sure your case is worst than both.

Clearly I stated that the suspects alleged that Senator Saraki didn't instructed them to rob banks but they work as a political thugs to him, they got arms from his Aides and also monetary benefits. All these are enough to hold him.

It's seems u don't know that he who empowers a thief is also a thief.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by whiteTORTIISE(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
positivethought:
If your logic is to be followed then there would not be a single politician left of the hook including buhari,there is absolutely no clean politician or party in nigeria.

Enjoy my short quotation in pidgin.

" Na who Dem catch be thief"
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by Acepen(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

Seem you have problem of comprehension.

I think the confession made by the suspects, are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. I m pretty sure your case is worst than both.

Clearly I stated that the suspects alleged that Senator Saraki didn't instructed them to rob banks but they work as a political thugs to him, they got arms from his Aides and also monetary benefits. All these are enough to hold him.

It's seems u don't know that he who empowers a thief is also a thief.
and What Evidence Has The Police Got To Ascertain Their Claims, A Plate Number?
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by Princewell2012(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Buhari is a failure
IGP is a failure
Buhari's defeat as President will be unprecedented

Victory to Democracy

Shame to all Buhari and APC indomie brain Zombies

But come to think of it. is there any sitting governor that does not have a political thugs they use doing the election? Tinubu controls all the area boys in Lagos and there is a certain amount they remit to him on daily bases. tell me who did not know this in Lagos?

What i hate is winch hunting.
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by whiteTORTIISE(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Acepen:
and What Evidence Has The Police Got To Ascertain Their Claims, A Plate Number?
If you follow the trend very well, The customize "Saraki" plate number was on the Lexus 300 before the bank robbery.

It was after the robbery and arrest of Ayoade Akinnibosun that the Chief of Staff of Kwara state changed the plate with a registered plate number.

You don't need a 9 bedroom flat and UBA as evidence to criminality. other little change can serve as evidence too Sir
Re: Police cancel invitation to Saraki; demand written explanation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Princewell2012:

But come to think of it. is there any sitting governor that does not have a political thugs they use doing the election? Tinubu controls all the area boys in Lagos and there is a certain amount they remit to him on daily bases. tell me who did not know this in Lagos?

What i hate is winch hunting.
. Exactly what I ve been asking the jail Saraki crew.All of them are guilty of arming thugs,no exemption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) / Pamela Ifejoku: Ned Nwoko Jailed My Father, Okey Ifejoku, Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.