Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Solution To Www.careers.total.com Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Solution To Www.careers.total.com Problem (1188 Views)

I Need A Website Similar To Www.aaa-profit.com / How Do I Convert Www.xyz. To Www.xyz.com / What Happened To Www.vtpass.com -online Mobile Topup Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Www.careers.total.com Problem by emynaira: 4:18pm On May 30, 2010
hERE COMES THE SOLUTION . tHE SITE IS ACCESSIBLE VIA PROXIES specifically Uk proxy. bECAUSE THE traffic channel from Nigeria can not handle the current heavy traffic to those 2 website. They have to increase their Bandwidth. Everyone wants an oil job. And at the same time unemployment is on the increase in Nigeria,hence naijahotjobs is over trafficed.
change ur proxy to 83.170.105.81(uk) you will be able to access both sites without problem.

THANKS ALL

(1) (Reply)

Problem Aplying Site Codes To Blog: Pls Come To My Rescue / Introducing The Html5/css3 By W3c And Whatwag / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.