Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today (3849 Views)

Gucci Master, Hushpuppi’s Source Of Wealth Finally Revealed / Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit / Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by henrypsexy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hushpuppi is looking doper all rocking white and the gucci bags.

The billionaire master of gucci always feel on top of the world when it comes to fashion.

So sure everyone will want to be like him when they grow up ; shocked)

See more: http://amebo9ja.com/outfit-of-the-billionaire-gucci-master-hushpuppi-is-all-you-need-see-today/

Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by Anigreat: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
henrypsexy:

So sure everyone will want to be like him when they grow up (wink)http://amebo9ja.com/outfit-of-the-billionaire-gucci-master-hushpuppi-is-all-you-need-see-today/

shocked

Op, i appreciate every good thing, and I'm happy for Hushpuppi, because everyone deserve all the good things of life.

But i have never for once dreamt nor think to be like hushpuppi, i only dream of being myself.

He is hushpupi, i am Anigreat, now see the difference.

5 Likes

Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by opera1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
What is special about diz 4 God's sake?
Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by blakid(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
In one sentence, Money is good.
Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by Emilokoiyawon: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
billionaire? common use your brain. He is a millionaire at best.

2 Likes

Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by hisgrace090: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
I like money, but must be genuine.

1 Like

Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by RemedyLab: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Your free home made remedies are now made available, check my signature
Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by mammanbawa: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Those bags ain't "Gucci bags"
Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by MissBorn(f): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

Op, i appreciate every good thing, and I'm happy for Hushpuppi, because everyone deserve all the good things in life.

But i have never for once dreamed nor think to be like hushpuppi, i only dream of being myself.

He is hushpupi, i am Anigreat, now see the difference.
So you've never dreamt of becoming so rich, go on vacations anywhere you want and wear good cloths?

Sorry for you.
Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by MissBorn(f): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
mammanbawa:
Those bags ain't "Gucci bags"
Did the op say its gucci bag?

Op only described him as the master of gucci undecided
Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by dkronicle(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Him dey ghana ni. Dat range number pl8
Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by mammanbawa: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
MissBorn:
Did the op say its gucci bag?

Op only described him as the master of gucci undecided

Read his post again

Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by efembaba(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Where is he going packing things inside bag up nd down.. Average people are always under the pressure to impress others. Real money doesn't t need the show

1 Like

Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by stevenakp(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Always packing bags.
Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by chubinwa(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2018
Wetin dey always dey this bag. or he is just punishing himself with load in the name of fashion
Re: Outfit Of The Billionaire Gucci Master “hushpuppi” Is All You Need See Today by ruggedtimi(m): 12:32am On Jun 05, 2018
hushpuppy dey Ghana..hmm..so him come deliver the money to the right owner

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian President Nana Akufo Addo Has Gotten Many Talking With His Outfit / Burnaboy Lock Lips With His GF, Stefflondon As He Teaches Her Zlanta's Slangs. / #bbnaija: See Venita Look After Spotting Frodd And Esther Together. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.