Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware (9999 Views)

I Will Design Your Worpress Blog At The Cheapest Price / My Blog Has Disappeared From Google / Finally The Long Awaited Tech Blog Has Been Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by drey22(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Chat me up... will help you
Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by Afec1000givers: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2018
MisterGrace:
1. Remove everything code in your WordPress header.
2. Check your database via PhPMyAdmin by looking for the option line and make sure your site isn't redirected anywhere.
3. Go to your public_html, locate and delete your.htaccess file completely or rename it if you want.
4. Go into your File manager and rename your plugin folder to something like plugin.bak
5. Go to your WordPress dashboard - settings - general and remove any URL for home and site that isn't yours and replace with the appropriate ones.

A quick check on your website shows that it was redirected 5 times.

You can email us via enquiries@eandjservers.com let us solve this together.

i have an ngo website to design. where members can open financial management account. if you can, kindly call me on 07063351645
Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by CSNg: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2018
You see why I hate Wordpress?

Create site with clean code una no wan hear

Wordpressers...come and carry una brother go help o! grin grin
Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by lawrenzi(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2018
MissTechy:
Hi there, do you have the jetpack plugin installed?

yes I have
Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by MissTechy(f): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2018
lawrenzi:

yes I have

That is the cause. Hackers have found a way to use the Jetpack uses to install a plugin that causes the redirection. If you go to your cpanel, then files manager, then go to wp-content and look for the plugins folder, try an find a plugin called pluginsamonster and delete it.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by OurworkComNg1: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2018
SyberKate:
Please someone should help out
Who can create a site like nairaland for me, and how much will it cost?
simple something. it will cost you N50m pere

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by OurworkComNg1: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2018
CSNg:
You see why I hate Wordpress?

Create site with clean code una no wan hear

Wordpressers...come and carry una brother go help o! grin grin

no mind them jare. always updating plugins. pay once and for all for bootstrap, them go run. now hackers don hack, them still dey run

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by Just2endowed2(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2018
Nairalandmentor:

You can. Check my signature. Let's connect

ok
Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by ainsworth45: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2018
lol
Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by romme2u: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2018
SyberKate:

undecided

30 billion
Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by SyberKate(f): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
romme2u:

undecided

30 billion
Ha very cheap, give me your akant number, thief.
Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by seyezy: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Send me email: seyezy@gmail.com let discuss
[quoted author=SyberKate post=68191086]Please someone should help out

Who can create a site like nairaland for me, and how much will it cost?[/quote]
Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by SConnect: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
seyezy:

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed by a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Our unlimited web hosting package come with all the best premium features for no additional charge:

* Powerful Control Panel
* Softaculous Script Auto-installer (Hundreds of one-click install scripts!)
* Multiple PHP Versions (5.3, 5.4, 5.5, & 5.6, 7.x)
* Unlimited Web Space
* Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
* 100% Uptime Guarantee
* Always Online 24/7/365 Support
* E-commerce Ready!
* FREE DDoS Protection
* FREE Website Migrations (We will migrate your current website, free of charge!)
* FREE Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate
* Click here for a complete feature list

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED MONTHLY BANDWIDTH
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages include Unlimited bandwidth.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
Tired of downtime? We hate downtime just as much as you do, Our 100% uptime guarantee ensures that your website is always online.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplinks and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by romme2u: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
SyberKate:

Ha very cheap, give me your akant number, thief.

undecided

Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by igbsam(m): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2018
MissTechy:

That is the cause. Hackers have found a way to use the Jetpack uses to install a plugin that causes the redirection. If you go to your cpanel, then files manager, then go to wp-content and look for the plugins folder, try an find a plugin called pluginsamonster and delete it.

This is your best solution. Locate any foreign plugins in your wp-content folder. That is where hackers hide it
Re: HELP! My Worpress Blog Has Been Infected With Malware by dgbanj: 2:26am On Jun 06, 2018
I can remove it within an hour. If you need my service send me PM

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Your Xmas Greetings & New Year Wishes Here Please! / Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More / How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.