Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Breaking: Saraki Orders ADC To Collect Police Invitation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking: Saraki Orders ADC To Collect Police Invitation (331 Views)

Court Dismisses Mailafia’s Application To Stop Police Invitation / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Speaks On Police Invitation Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife / Is It Good To Collect Change From Beggars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Saraki Orders ADC To Collect Police Invitation by Mrsulay: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
The President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola
Saraki, on Monday revealed that he has ordered
his Aide-De-Camp to collect the police invitation
for him to appear over the alleged bank robbery
in Offa, Kwara State on April 5, 2018.
The Police had alleged that five of the suspects
linked Saraki and the Kwara State Governor,
Abdulfatah Ahmed, to the robbery in which nine
policemen and over 27 others were killed.
Both have denied knowledge of the accusation.
Writing on his Twitter handle on Monday, Saraki
said: “I have just informed my ADC to get the
letter of invitation from Police in respect of the
allegations raised yesterday — so that I can
immediately honour the alleged invitation.”

http://your-notion..com/2018/06/breaking-saraki-orders-adc-to-collect.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Preparation In Top Gear As VP Osinbajo Visits Edo, To Kick-start Tech Hub, 1800 / Falz Is A Genuis! Like Father Like Son / Gtb About To Kill My Dreams!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.