Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi (21267 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN / Ooni Of Ife Visits Oldest African Temple In Brazil Which Used To Be A Church.pic / Ooni Of Ife Visits Ogiame Ikenwoli, The Olu Of Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
salford:
That man with the two gourds dressed like a hunter though. He has carried his noise making reach every where in the world grin
I dey tell you baba.. His noise making has paved way for him
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by stanluiz(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:
I just love Enugu state

So serene with much love abound within the state.

You wonder if they truly Easterners

So reserved, calm and enlightened. Even being at the forefront of development in the East, you hardly see them chest-beat like there neighbors- Abia & Anambra, who happen to be empty barrels but make the loudest noise

Outside cultism amongs youth which is on the high side which is a trend across all Nigerian states, every other thing is perfect about that state.

Its the only place to be if you must visit the East
Afonja your division will not work.You are too small to divide Igbo's. Take that division to your tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Benekruku(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
stanluiz:
Afonja your division will not work.You are too small to divide Igbo's. Take that division to your tribe.

Swallow the bitter truth. Even an American or British working in Nigeria has attested to the fact..

Last serene place in the East is Imo which I forgot to mention.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Sanchez01: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
This one has embezzled money so much that his neck is pregnant undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by InvertedHammer: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Funnicator:
ooni sef wan visit biafra.

hope he applies for a visa next time

afonja want to see igbo amaka

traveller oonigrin
/*
Can't you tell?

Meaningful yoruba men are flocking to the SE looking for wives after seeing the blessings Igbo women brought to FFK, Davido, Gov. Akeredolu, Obasanjo, Yinka Odumakin, etc. I heard that Otedola and Dangote are heading SE too.

Ooni knows where to find a lady that will stabilize his life. We go arrange one better olori for am no be the "Arabian used throway" he get before.

/

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Eastprince101(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
For me i still think the west should lea. more towards the South... thjs is healthy grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Eastprince101(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
For me i still think the west should lean more towards the South... thjs is healthy grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by selemempe: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:
I just love Enugu state

So reserved, calm and enlightened. Even being at the forefront of development in the East, you hardly see them chest-beat like there neighbors- Abia & Anambra, who happen to be empty barrels but make the loudest noise

Outside cultism amongs youth which is on the high side which is a trend across all Nigerian states, every other thing is perfect about that state.

shut up...i be 042 boy...but Igbos is one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Obierika(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
The crying governor grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Benekruku(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
selemempe:
shut up...i be 042 boy...but Igbos is one

You cant be!

You sound more like an Abia state thug

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by selemempe: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:

You cant be!

You sound more like an Abia state thug
and u sound like a yoro moslem.

Come, make i ask u... why una no dey see ramadan moon in yoroland...why wait on sokoto?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by JAMESOJAY: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
We don't need cowards to visit biafra please

Bye and never come back
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by thatigboman: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ooni, welcome to South East Nigeria. God bless.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by thatigboman: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
We don't need cowards to visit biafra please

Bye and never come back
bro, Onii is welcome to Igboland.

We will meet them in another thread. Let's keep the peace here
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Mccullum: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yoruba always show them love, let the South Unite for mutual understanding without distrust and suspicious.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Smarkie: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
internet warlords over to you
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by JAMESOJAY: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
What ever
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Cholls(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
rastaLivity:
this young man travels too much
my brother so Ooni of Ife is a young man abi. Waidon!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by JAMESOJAY: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Don't call me bro cause am not your brother and will never be a brother to a coward

Igbos don't have time your coward and stupid onii
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Baroba(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
georgeceekay:
Gov. Ugwuanyi body don suffer. He be looking like inflamed and over blown dead body walking.

He sure wants to take after Anyim Pius Anyim.

And I don't think he is even up to 50years old, endless consumption of Abacha, Okpa and Nkwu Ocha don overwhelm the man body..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Timagex(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
That one weh dey wear animal skin ehn, naso one person say make I go preach to him wen we went to palace area for Evangelism grin cheesy cheesy makobami biko cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by georgeceekay: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Baroba:

And I don't think he is even up to 50years old, endless consumption of Abacha, Okpa and Nkwu Ocha don overwhelm the man body..
lol. It's what greed to keep squandering Nigeria money for life has turned him into
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by emmasege: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Eastprince101:
For me i still think the west should lea. more towards the South... thjs is healthy grin
The west is where you have the north and the south. Yoruba Christians prefer allaince to the south while some Yoruba muslims prefer allaince to the core north (Islamic north). Why do you think the christian-dominated afeniferes are always in constant talk with s/east, s/south and middle belt while the muslim-domianted progre.thieves (thief.nubus) prefer the 'sai Babas'?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Temple1288(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:
I just love Enugu state

I bu nnukwu ibi! Otolo ma wa gi anya...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by bibe(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:
I just love Enugu state

Being the capital of the former Eastern region, civility, neutrality and hospitality is to be expected same as you'd get in Lagos and Abuja (they cater to diverse ethnicities)
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by walosky(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Who's that lousy clown with his two filthy hands raised in the pics??
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by dadada98: 12:44am On Jun 05, 2018
grin

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by searchlight: 1:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Benekruku:
I just love Enugu state

I as much as I agreed with you that Enugu state is an ideal state in the east and one of the most conducive states in the ZOO I disagree on your assertions about Anambrarians and Abians. its just like accepting Lagos as the economic hub of west and at the same time highlighting the characteristic brown roof of Ibadan and their likes
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by searchlight: 1:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Mccullum:
Yoruba always show them love, let the South Unite for mutual understanding without distrust and suspicious.
you said without distrust, how is that possible when you know that afonjas is synonymous with distrust.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by MrBONE2(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Judolisco:
Do anyhow wit those guys wey dey follow ooni, then u wil knw African magic is real

My Fellow Proudly African sited grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Slim101(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2018
How does Ooni of Ife cope with conji sef?
Shey dem dey arrange for him ni abi he throws dice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olowu Of Owu Kuta Warns Youths Not To Allow Politicians Hijack ENDSARS Protest / I Love You In Different Laguages / Why Do Africans Spend Large Amounts Of Money Having European Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.