Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi (21268 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu For The 49 Convocation Of UNN / Ooni Of Ife Visits Oldest African Temple In Brazil Which Used To Be A Church.pic / Ooni Of Ife Visits Ogiame Ikenwoli, The Olu Of Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2018
awa mtn guyman chancellor
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2018
bibe:

Being the capital of the former Eastern region, civility, neutrality and hospitality is to be expected same as you'd get in Lagos and Abuja (they cater to diverse ethnicities)

Thant's your opinion there of course.
However, you can check our signature in blue just below here for our services and visit our Ikeja office or reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by MENELIK11: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
We don't need cowards to visit biafra please

Bye and never come back

He went there to teach that crying man Bravery, it has never been part of your life in Osuland and if I'm lying where is Cownu?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by MENELIK11: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2018
emmasege:
The west is where you have the north and the south. Yoruba Christians prefer allaince to the south while some Yoruba muslims prefer allaince to the core north (Islamic north). Why do you think the christian-dominated afeniferes are always in constant talk with s/east, s/south and middle belt while the muslim-domianted progre.thieves (thief.nubus) prefer the 'sai Babas'?

Osu, Stop dividing the indivisible, that is what you get when you rely on information supplied by gala hawkers visiting your mud village for Xmas
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by JAMESOJAY: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
MENELIK11:

He went there to teach that crying man Bravery, it has never been part of your life in Osuland and if I'm lying where is Cownu?

Your mother will be killed by your masters the foolanis and I pray you laugh when she is been buried

If you think that your useless tribe is brave you go fight your masters

I hope you know that your onii is impotent
And can't bear children...and don't know how it feels to lose a loved one

Kalu died for his people and his a hero

YOURBAS ARE COWARDS
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by MENELIK11: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
JAMESOJAY:

Your mother will be killed by your masters the foolanis and I pray you laugh when she is been buried

YOURBAS ARE COWARDS

Osu, sorry, perhaps this is how you mum was killed in Enugu cattle colony. Your ancestors harboured much cowardice up to the level that they were never documented to have fought with table spoon before as a result no kingdom nor Empire in the entire pre colonial Osuland. Stop comparing yourself with the great Yorubas we are not mates.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by JAMESOJAY: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2018

YOURBAS ARE COWARDS
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by JAMESOJAY: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
How can we igbos compare ourselves with cowards that has been slaves to the foolanis
Let's go back to history of your stupid tribe cause I know you are stupid as your yourba parents

I hope you know Afonja the cowards that sold you bastards out to the foolanis...you idiots was documented and fought with tea spoons with the help of who?you slaves masters lol...without their help the foolanis Afonja couldn't do it himself...such a big shame..he ran to his masters for help...and that he was killed....shame shame shame =SHAME

Your parents must be stupid for sending you to school cause you know nothing...let teach cause I know Yourba students are half baked and you are one of them lol

Let's go back to Nigeria history
The Nri Kingdom in the Awka area was founded in about 900 AD in North Central Igboland, and is considered the oldest Kingdom in Nigeria

Thank God you said with your mouth that we are not mates. Yes it's true cause we came before your tribe and we are older than coward tribe...you have to respect us

Or don't you yourba cowards respect your elders?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by JAMESOJAY: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ooni ogunwusi is facing constant pressure to bear a child and since he knows he is shooting blanks like the Americans would say and he cannot father any more children his father Aderopo Ogunwusi hatched the plan to throw dirt on olori wuraola as an excellent exit strategy for the olori and to conceal the well kept royal secret that Ooni ogunwusi is lacking in the men’s department.

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/ooni-ife-impotent-royal-secret-plotted-scandalous-infidelity-story-olori-wuraola-chase/
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Ellasure: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2021
JAMESOJAY:
Ooni ogunwusi is facing constant pressure to bear a child and since he knows he is shooting blanks like the Americans would say and he cannot father any more children his father Aderopo Ogunwusi hatched the plan to throw dirt on olori wuraola as an excellent exit strategy for the olori and to conceal the well kept royal secret that Ooni ogunwusi is lacking in the men’s department.

Some people seem to have a Yoruba apartment in their brains permanently.
Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/ooni-ife-impotent-royal-secret-plotted-scandalous-infidelity-story-olori-wuraola-chase/
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Enugu State, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi by Ellasure: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2021
A descent Yoruba person should not be seen fighting a Igbo likewise. Respect is reciprocal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olowu Of Owu Kuta Warns Youths Not To Allow Politicians Hijack ENDSARS Protest / I Love You In Different Laguages / Why Do Africans Spend Large Amounts Of Money Having European Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.