Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast (24790 Views)

See What The Players In Turkey League Did To Break Ramadan Fast / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) / "Sallah Faked An Injury To Observe His Prayer" Rumored On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by IsaAbubakar: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
asalamualykum brothers
to vote out Buhari remains sacrosanct
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Idrismusty97(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
misterh:
It doesn't work that way. The Qur'an was explicit about those who were exempted from fasting. In Islam, innovation (bring what isn't originally into the religion) is forbidden.

Moreover, there were probably more activities during the time of the Prophet (PBUH) which were more tedious than football and the actors in those activities fasted.
Meaning progress is forbidden in Islam?

5 Likes

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by lease09: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
misterh:
Is there anywhere in the story where it's stated that people were forced to fast?
then why is he trying to con his way out of fasting

1 Like

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by misterh(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
iluvpomo:
Which activities were those?
The Battle of Badr took place during Ramadan.

3 Likes

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by misterh(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
lease09:

How is he trying to con his way out of fasting? It was sunset and dude 'faked' an injury to allow him and his teammates break their fast. That shows he was fasting prior to the start of the match.

2 Likes

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by lease09: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
misterh:
How is he trying to con his way out of fasting? It was sunset and dude 'faked' an injury to allow him and his teammates break their fast. That shows he was fasting prior to the start of the match.
did u read my text i never said he did not fast, i said why was he trying to con his way out that means break his fast

1 Like

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by misterh(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Idrismusty97:
It's said in the Qur'an that Islam is perfect just the way it is. When people bring in innovations, they're merely saying that they know better than Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by goal9jafoorumo1: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
misterh:
Is there anywhere in the story where it's stated that people were forced to fast?
I gave it a re-read and found out he con is club and not his cleric so he can have time. Quite understandable but in general i don't like when people fast because they re forced to Fast (Christian or Muslim)
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Idrismusty97(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
misterh:
It's said in the Qur'an that Islam is perfect just the way it is. When people bring in innovations, they're merely saying that they know better than Allah.
Yea, Example the used of phone in replying me right now. Although i criticized most religion but when it comes to Islam i don't even know where to start from, Your backwardness is on a whole new level.

2 Likes

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by ademoladeji(m): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
chibike69:
grin

hypocrites

Chibike, what's hypocritical about trying to break fast?

What would you call those that dive or feign infringement to ensure their teams get victory, get opposition players sent off or win penalties?

CR7, Suarez, Rooney, Sterling, RVP, & co as case study.
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Mccullum: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
iluvpomo:
Which activities were those?
Also note, when you quote an occurrence of an event that occurred centuries ago, for which there is no proof, it is hard to relate that to our modern times where evidence is easy to obtain.
Stop all these unnecessary arguments, they have been fasting while playing match since as I strongly believe this is not their first time of doing it, so therefore it's their decision and believes in each others strength and it doesn't concerns any one... Thanks my brothers in Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by ademoladeji(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
misterh:

I think people are really anti religious here. There was a match where players were allowed to take water-break because of harsh weather condition (hydration )
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by misterh(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
lease09:
did u read my text i never said he did not fast, i said why was he trying to con his way out that means break his fast
Oh! Okay. Apologies.
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by misterh(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Yea, Example the used of phone in replying me right now. Although i criticized most religion but when it comes to Islam i don't even know where to start from, Your backwardness is on a whole new level.
You seem to be getting it confused. The use of gadgets isn't against Islam. What Islam is against is thinking you can add to the laws of Islam. Islam has sets of rules which are set in stone. The circumstances regarding them might vary but the principles are unchangeable.

Islam would lose its uniqueness and purity if men can decide to change its rules just because they can't keep up with it. Its beauty will be lost if what isn't permitted in 1990 is now permitted in 2018.

Islam is the submission to the will and rules of Allah. If some people then decide to innovate and remove & add some rules, does that still make the religion and its rules a divine one?

6 Likes

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Quality20(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
travelling is an important human activity but football isn't important
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by vonxe: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Idrismusty97:
No, I think it is the other way round. Your IQ cant comprehend what is happening because of your exposure

2 Likes

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Augiiee(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
goal9ja1o:
Forcing people to fast defeats the purpose of fasting
First of all no one was forced to fast, cuz if an individual decides not to fast in the entirety of his life no one would know except God. Fasting is between an individual and his God.

3 Likes

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
I laugh, One monkey go come day say them no day lie, people way day lie about almost everything.

You day fast go day play ball, em wan kill emsef...

1 Like

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by abdullahi45: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ndonu101:
So professional footballers are putting their victory at risk over a religious rule that came into existence when there were no professional footballers?

Why can’t people think outside the box?

The Qur’an makes concessions for travellers breaking fast early simply because when the qura’an was written travelling was one of the tedious task of the time

Why people can’t understand that if professional sportsmen existed when the qur’An was written they too would have had a concession Beats my imagination

Why comment on something you know very little about? Religion comes over everything and our main reason for existence is to worship, so it is very repugnant for you to even conceptualize the idea of comparing career with religion.

Good day

3 Likes

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by APL33: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
lease09:

The sun was down. It was time to brak the fast. That's why he faked the injuries, so as his teammates can break their fast.
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by iluvpomo(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
misterh:
The Battle of Badr took place during Ramadan.
Mythical stories of course ...

1 Like

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by iluvpomo(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mccullum:

Stop all these unnecessary arguments, they have been fasting while playing match since as I strongly believe this is not their first time of doing it, so therefore it's their decision and believes in each others strength and it doesn't concerns any one... Thanks my brothers in Islam.
There is no argument or need for you to get defensive. If you cannot discuss rationally please don't get involved ...

1 Like

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
ayourbamie:
I just hope he will not be sharialised
grin grin grin
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by mujibson(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
misterh:
I tire ooo, dis xtians sha
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by mujibson(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Is dat how dumb u are?
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by mujibson(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
lease09:
Its sunset already... time to break fast
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by mujibson(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Idrismusty97:
how is use of phone related to religious act? hw will u argue when u can't even think?

2 Likes

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Gurusarenna: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
iluvpomo:
Battle of Badr, mythical? omg.. shocked
I am sure the roman-persian battle was also mythical, ww1, ww2 are all myths. even the biafra war here is mythical..

even battles years before badr are established facts.
you will not believe anything that you cant personally prove, which just discount all history.

1 Like

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by mujibson(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
misterh:
You seem to be getting it confused. The use of gadgets isn't against Islam. What Islam is against is thinking you can add to the laws of Islam. Islam has sets of rules which are set in stone. The circumstances regarding them might vary but the principles are unchangeable.

Islam would lose its uniqueness and purity if men can decide to change its rules just because they can't keep up with it. Its beauty will be lost if what isn't permitted in 1990 is now permitted in 2018.

Islam is the submission to the will and rules of Allah. If some people then decide to innovate and remove & add some rules, does that still make the religion and its rules a divine one?
Barahkhallahu fihi...
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by misterh(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
iluvpomo:
You asked for an activity which was more intense than footie that Muslims engaged in and fasted nevertheless. I provided one and your retort is that it's a mythical story?

C'mon!

1 Like

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by misterh(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
mujibson:
Barahkhallahu fihi...
Ameen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Prepare To Sign £150m Erling Haaland To Replace Mbappe / Top 10 Coaches In The Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) / Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.