Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast (24889 Views)

See What The Players In Turkey League Did To Break Ramadan Fast / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) / "Sallah Faked An Injury To Observe His Prayer" Rumored On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by watchindelta(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Here in italy u go see Morocco.senegal.gambia. Egypt etc dy go dy fast dy go still dy steal why some go dy sell market join. And some of dem go jst dy vex anyhow! If u ask dem why dem dy vex! Dy go tel u becuz of d fastin. To me dy jst dy waste their time becuz dat is not fastin.

1 Like

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Harrynight(m): 12:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Shey this fasting na by force?
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by iluvpomo(m): 1:09am On Jun 05, 2018
misterh:
You asked for an activity which was more intense than footie that Muslims engaged in and fasted
C'mon!
Yes, those are mythical stories that can only be accepted by faith. You have no way of proving that those events occurred - let us be factual.
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by iluvpomo(m): 1:10am On Jun 05, 2018
Gurusarenna:

Battle of Badr, mythical? omg.. shocked
I am sure the roman-persian battle was also mythical, ww1, ww2 are all myths. even the biafra war here is mythical..

even battles years before badr are established facts.
you will not believe anything that you cant personally prove, which just discount all history.
The battles are real but the act of them(warriors) fasting during those battles is a complete myth .... or abi you have proof of that?? cheesy
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by tinktanker: 1:17am On Jun 05, 2018
Very dark religion

1 Like

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Teedawg: 1:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Ndonu101:
So professional footballers are putting their victory at risk over a religious rule that came into existence when there were no professional footballers?

Why can’t people think outside the box?

The Qur’an makes concessions for travellers breaking fast early simply because when the qura’an was written travelling was one of the tedious task of the time

Why people can’t understand that if professional sportsmen existed when the qur’An was written they too would have had a concession Beats my imagination
this is among the smartest piece i've come across in NL this month cool

2 Likes

Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by namenj: 3:42am On Jun 05, 2018
Masha Allah
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Caseless: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2018
Ndonu101:
So professional footballers are putting their victory at risk over a religious rule that came into existence when there were no professional footballers?

Why can’t people think outside the box?

The Qur’an makes concessions for travellers breaking fast early simply because when the qura’an was written travelling was one of the tedious task of the time

Why people can’t understand that if professional sportsmen existed when the qur’An was written they too would have had a concession Beats my imagination
In Islam, no message was left un-passed - so you can't improvise. You have to follow the rules.

Anything that was revealed over 1000 years ago was futuristic and captured everything that would happen now

The traveling of then is tedious , now it's simple.
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Caseless: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2018
goal9ja1o:
Forcing people to fast defeats the purpose of fasting
who forced them? These guys are just jealous that they can't have something like the Ramadan.
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Vulcanheph(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2018
RELIGION: one of the major problems we have in our world today
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2018
Teedawg:
this is among the smartest piece i've come across in NL this month cool
Thanks for this.
However, you can check our signature in blue just below here for our services and visit our Ikeja office or reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us...
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by misterh(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2018
iluvpomo:
Yes, those are mythical stories that can only be accepted by faith. You have no way of proving that those events occurred - let us be factual.
I think the crux of this discussion is to ask you this:

Do you believe God sent certain people many years ago to preach to people about Him? That these people are His prophets? That these people include Jesus, Moses, Muhammad?
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by misterh(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2018
iluvpomo:

The battles are real but the act of them(warriors) fasting during those battles is a complete myth .... or abi you have proof of that?? cheesy
So you believe the Roman-Persian battle was real? What's the difference between that battle and the Battle of Badr that made one of them mythical and the other real?
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by iluvpomo(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
misterh:
So you believe the Roman-Persian battle was real? What's the difference between that battle and the Battle of Badr that made one of them mythical and the other real?
Are not able to comprehend?
The battle could be real BUT THE PURPORTED ACT OF FASTING DURING THAT BATTLE IS NOT.
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by iluvpomo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
misterh:
I think the crux of this discussion is to ask you this:

Do you believe God sent certain people many years ago to preach to people about Him? That these people are His prophets? That these people include Jesus, Moses, Muhammad?
You are going off the deep end further into mythical stories .... forget that and stay on topic:
There is no proof of any one fasting and going to battle - period.
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Mccullum: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
iluvpomo:
There is no argument or need for you to get defensive. If you cannot discuss rationally please don't get involved ...

What is your rationality on some one personal decision....
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by iluvpomo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mccullum:
What is your rationality on some one personal decision....
Bruh, you have the freedom to choose your religious beliefs just do not try to convince me that "people fasted during a battle" - you have no proof of that.
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by Gurusarenna: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
iluvpomo:

the battle was exactly during ramadan.
like i said, you will not believe anything that you cant personally prove, which just discount all history.
Re: Mouez Hassen 'Fakes Injury' To Break Ramadan Fast by iluvpomo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
Gurusarenna:
the battle was exactly during ramadan.
like i said, you will not believe anything that you cant personally prove, which just discount all history.
So what that the battle took place during Ramadan - that does not mean that the soldiers fasted. My belief is proof based and you have ZERO proof that they fasted during that battle. In fact, you yourself do not (wisely) do anything that is overly physically exerting over a long period of time during Ramadan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How Jose Mourinho Saved My Chelsea Career" - Didier Drogba / Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award / Everton Set To Buy Alex Iwobi For £30m After Failing To Buy Zaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.