Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nairalander I Really Need Your Help As Brother Concerning My Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander I Really Need Your Help As Brother Concerning My Project (273 Views)

My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / My Project Is About To Crash My CGPA To Nothing. / Advice And Help Concerning My Ond Certificate . Lagos State Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander I Really Need Your Help As Brother Concerning My Project by tkshittu1: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
My name is shittu taiwo hassan, am from oyo state am a final year student of federal polytechnic bida Niger state studying Agricultural and Bio Environmental Engineering. Am a distinction student. Am working on my final year project tittled DESIGN,FABRICATION AND PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF GROUNDNUT CAKE(KULIKULI) EXTRUDER which is the first in the whole nigeria as a nation that will be fabricated locally coupled with cutting blade. I really need your help as brothers i need to start the construction of the project as soon as possible and am not financially bouyant. I need to finish this project before i can graduate from the institution, am having all paper work and design of the machine just the money for the construction which is #74,800 only. May God help also. Thanks
Account number:0121951028
Account name: Shittu Taiwo Hassan
Bank: GTBANK
This is my phone number:08174806740
thanks

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Taming The Scourge Of Suicide Among Students / David Oyedepo Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships – 2018/2019 / 2018/2019 Admission List Of All Schools In Ghana| Check Your Status Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.