Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

"APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba (17208 Views)

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by mynamewilfred(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2018
The last time I checked, she was prevented from witnessing the inauguration. With APC you're allowed to rant and misbehave as many times as possible. All Promises Cancelled APC!
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Hakeemalao: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2018
oniranu obinrin
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2018
IF NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE MAMA TARABA I WOULD HAVE SAY YOU MUMU PASS PATIENCE JONATHAN
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by chairman00100: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2018
whatever pdp can do apc can do more
I remember pdp and 60 years, hope the few ones who are still sane in nairaland still remember
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Ndulee(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2018
What is good about APC leadership/government in Nigeria that will make them hold on to power forever? is it because of the killings that are going on in Nigeria without no one been arrested? Even in the time of GEJ some Boko Haram members were arrested, so give me some reasons or some APC die hard should do so or forever remain silent.
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by bimgo: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2018
Mama Taraba, when you really don't know what to say why don't you keep mute. APC will rule you and your family forever in Jesus name, insha allah, and even meta lokan power too.
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by campuscatch: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2018
sarrki:
Buhari,Tinubu,Baba Akande and Amaechi are the ones that make people like us voted for Apc

Aside that Apc is nothing

grin
sarrki:
Buhari,Tinubu,Baba Akande and Amaechi are the ones that make people like us voted for Apc

Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Yeeyo: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2018
chuksjuve:
Hope and reality are two different things..

Just saying !!
A simple statement is enough for a wise
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by judges: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2018
who is talking or speaking? she love what's happening at Taraba then
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Asek1(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2018
Who mixed codeine and kunu for this woman to drink na Now the thing has affected her sense of reasoning cheesy
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Leke001: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2018
You dey craze ni?
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Brugo(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2018
Amusing.

PDP expressed similar sentiments. We know where they are today.
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by 2016v2017: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2018
okachie1:
Lemme remind you that Nigerians will never make the mistake of allowing u guys beyond 1st quarter come 2019. Nobody re-enforces failure! Ndi Oshi
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Joylove2324(f): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Chochovini:
Apart from your comment doubting itself of the point it trys to establish, 2023 is still not “ FOREVER“.
i was talking of buhari till 2023 not apc..........remove your glasses and read again
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by ainsworth45: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2018
video..Editing tutoring

Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by mbos: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2018
the soon to end Nigerian EVER

A terminating "forever"
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by spencekat(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Pride goes before fall. Woman, keep on deceiving yourself. PDP then said 60 years and now where are they?
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by bluecircle470: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2018
That is if the country"Nigeria" exist forever.
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Smooyis(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Angrymode: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Stupid talk from a stupid individual.
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
but I thought they've banned codeine??

she must be high on cowdung!

#ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by henrysam(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
It's either thsee apc party members are full of lies or speaking from both side of the mouth. This us a woman that was locked out during the inauguration of apc state excos because she blinded to the parallel group.
She may be talking so as to curry favourite from her demi god in Abuja or for her not to be implicated by igp.
Before you know now they will implicate her for sponsorING herds men in taraba.
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Segmat1: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mumu
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Chochovini: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Joylove2324:

i was talking of buhari till 2023 not apc..........remove your glasses and read again
And who told U that its gono be buhari till 2023? Surely ur days of suffering has just began.
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by bejeria101(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Check this woman into a rehab centre osiso
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Joylove2324(f): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chochovini:
And who told U that its gono be buhari till 2023? Surely ur days of suffering has just began.
you are the one suffering not me,only the lazy youth can be complaining of suffering.........#i stand with buhari
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Adekdammy: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
mama taraba, win taraba first, then you go fit get mouth to talk
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by Chochovini: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Joylove2324:

you are the one suffering not me,only the lazy youth can be complaining of suffering.........#i stand with buhari
If a reasonable person with functioning brain is talking, that is understood. But to be quoted by a compound lazy fool is totally an insult to my person. Only an empty brainy fool will want to stand with buhari come 2019. A move some Nigerians made in 2015 and are now regretting.
Quote me again may APC and buhari kind of governance be the lot of your life and generations yet unborn. Fool.
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by abimbolayekeen: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
PDP say more than that .
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by erunz(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Joylove2324:

See this sesedey, This una Npower no be small thing ooo, so you guys were paid to come and insult Nigerians online. 2019 you go know how far. Advanced fo0l
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by IVORY2009(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
sarrki:

Now u are beginning to write normal now...... Keep it up!!
Re: "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba by erunz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Joylove2324:

Because of common andriod phone given to you, in support of Buhari you are insulting your fellow youth. your suffer no get part two..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole / Ugwuanyi’s Indelible Footprints On Enugu’s Milliken Hill Road / Kukah: Catholic Knights of Saint Mulumba Faults Presidency’s Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.