Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ (47124 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Flexben(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/mistakenly-cheated-wife-kid-sister/

congrats ooo ......... mistakenly cheated?
did ur wife`s sister trip and fell on ur D**k?
but ur wife win sha but 2 goals to one (if true oo) but then `the devil u knw is beta than the angel u dont`

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by asawanathegreat(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2018
Nothing like mistake! U be complete IDIOT

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by mavinc4u(f): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2018
Your wife even tried by forgiving you for sleeping with her own sister. Some women dey try sha. Forgiveness no dey my record for any slowpoke that will sleep with my sister. He wants to be double honor in-law since he is not contended with the single honor. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by tunize(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2018
U story funi bros highest level mess up be ur case.....u straff u wife sister by waitn mistake that is not a mistake....infact for u to have even cheated on ur wife weda with someone else shows how irresponsible you are as a man
Now she tell u sey she sleep with gate man u are here talking rubbish. So e dey pain abi?
she nvr slept with any of them.
Moral lesson dont inflict a pain on any man knowing fully well that if such tin happen to you it might even kill you.
Beg that ur wife well........(tink am na if na ur wife sleep with ur family member how body for do u?).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Truthsbitter: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2018
chiommy123:
you guys would've been more strict if it were a woman and you know its true.
it's not true....some women have done worse and nothing happened, it all depends on the parties involved.

I believe some persons/(including a lot of men) would have even advised the man to take her back if he loves her and not to take revenge by sleeping with an house girl and a female cook.

But then I am not in anyway supporting what the guy did....and if the woman can't take it, it is best for her to just leave the marriage otherwise it will become hell for the both of them.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Sike(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2018
I think the OP self was a mistake

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Your opinion there. However, you can check our signature for our services and visit our Ikeja office or reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us......
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by SmartyPants(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

He was walking in the house, the floor is tiled. It was wet and slippery but he manages to delicately make his way across the living room into his bedroom where he undresses and puts on a towel to go take a bath. He does not realize he is not alone at home.

She was coming out of the bathroom with her towel only loosely balanced across the top of her perky breasts, as she did not realize her brother in-law was around. As she turned the corner heading to her room, she bumped into him and both their towels slipped off. both of them are in shock and frantically attempt to move past each other, but the floor is wet and slippery and they both slip, with sister inlaw sprawling backwards with her legs spread out, while brother in-law does his best to catch her... he loses his balance as well, and falls forward...he tried frantically to regain balance, but alas...he fell into his SIL's vagina.

Let's call it a domestic accident.

Fixed. grin
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Originalsly: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Hell hath no fury like a womam scorned... if you thought it was a joke...think again. Your begging and crying and being down on your knees are all in vain.... to cheat on her...with her sister? ...and call it a mistake? The minute she decided to go the revenge route.... there's nothing you or anyone can say or do to stop that...women mind have a lock when it comes to that. You slept with someone close to her...she will sleep with someone close to you.... the two men close that she has power over and sleeping with her will not be an option. That sex is nothing about pleasure for her...all about revenge....and don't .... don't don't expect her to be remorseful....she now feels she has evened the score. If you think you have the guts to find out what went down..... don't ask the gateman nor driver...find and ask their close friends...they will give you all the details.
After all....I don't understand why you're so upset if she made a mistake. ...the same like you did.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by overlord77: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2018
kimbraa:
You mistakenly cheated on your wife, how? Did you fall into your sister in-laws VJ by mistake? You don't have any right to feel hurt. The both of you are guilty of the same crime so don't make yourself the victim here.

As in eh, just imagine the guy's guts. Coming here to tell us he cheated mistakenly, how does that even work, am lost

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by mykkel(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2018
dre11:

Then you mistakenly receive divorce letter�

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by godofuck231: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2018
You were lucky it wasn't your father or brother she had sex with and you still have the guts to protest, better shut up or ruin your marriage, what do you think women are for? Fvck toys? Sniper no expensive o, she put a little in your food and
will be okay by then.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by missyadorable(f): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Your wife should have MISTAKENLY cheated on you with your brother, cousin or close friend.

Yeye man.
You want to eat your cake and have it

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by tfelicityk(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Are you a blogger seeking for attention? You had better go and build your home properly if the tales is true. You are gulibble Mr. Investigator
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Bugatie(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

The SIL was already on the floor, legs apart and wet grin

This one weak me

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Guys, if they catch you cheating - never ever, ever say sorry.

Own that shít. Let the heavens fall if it may. Heck, put it on her. Yes, blame her for not holding you down.

Never put yourself in such a vulnerable position as a man, begging for her forgiveness like some wussy.
What? You think by apologizing she's just gon take you back and everything goes back to the way they were? Nah, that's why you cheated in the first place remember…?

Now she's got you by the balls, right where she wants you. Did she really fúck them or not, believe you me, you will never know for sure.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by MamaKs: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2018
My dear, you are a heartbreaker (if there's any word like that).

Anyway, your wife did not cheat on you. Reason being that you cannot have se* with your driver or gateman then fire them. If you do that, you are giving them a reason to reveal what happened. I want to believe that the so called gateman was sleeping with your wife's sister not your wife (that should be the only reason why she will take such a decision without informing you ).

You wife is heart broken, she's just trying to torture you emotionally. Wound like this will take some time to heal. You caused it; it is your responsibility to fix it. Give her all the love and attention she needs. Pamper her and be patient with her. Finally, don't forget to hold unto God, he's the only one that has the power to heal. May the grace of God be upon your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Kobicove(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2018
dre11:

How does one mistakenly cheat?

Is it that your SIL has a close resemblance with your wife that you pounced on her thinking it was your wife? undecided

Concerning your wife sleeping with your gateman and driver, I seriously doubt it...she just wants to give you a dose of your medicine by torturing you emotionally

By the way I don't understand why a guy would kneel down to beg his wife multiple times...is she the one feeding you? undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Muzikluva(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2018
bigtt76:
Just go ahead and equalize the score. Currently, she's leading by 1-2... Useless man grin

Lmao... Gurl yu dun burst my brain.. .cnt Stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by godofuck231: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2018
Louisefaye:
This your story. How do you 'mistakenly' cheat on someone?

His peepee has a trigger and no safety, so it went rogue
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Therealev: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2018
All good Jokes contain true shids. My gut feeling says she did it. She was prolly overwhelmed with the trauma and guilt. So she decided to let it all out so as to get squared with her Husband. Ironically, that's her way of showing forgiveness. They're are both guilty and I think the marriage is broken already. It doesn't matter who did it first. 2 wrongs is not = to 1 right.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by enemyofprogress: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2018
shomutuski:

and please dont forget to eat a dvck on your way outta my mention
grin grin grin I spoil his mood and birthday for am. E pain am grin grin grin tongue
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by clive2u(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2018
If she really slept with them do u think the two men would be that dumb not to agitate or try blackmailing her not to fire them? Use your head and dont cheat again, its not fair on her

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Puzzypleazer: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2018
Please bring your wife to me let me ask her myself
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Timekeeper: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2018
If my wife did that after I begged her.. It is finished between the both of us... Two men and not one... Meanwhile all those gate men and drivers u see, their prick dey always big pass oga own well well...
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by abdulazeez19(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2018
no need of investigation ,the game draw,nobody loose no body win,but dnt play final oo,just delete d record,and start a new life

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Timekeeper: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2018
MissBorn:
WTF!!

You slept with her kid sister, she for gives you.

She tricked you into believing she slept with the gate man and driver and you're thinking of investigating and sending her away.

Even if it's true! You cheated too.

Men are so wicked!

Rubbish forgiveness after she slept with two men, u r sick..... So when it's a woman, it's a trick abi... I repeat I will send her away if she truly did.. Not even one man, two.. Ewooo
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by judges: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2018
this is no reason that justified divorce as Christians is concerned. but in a joking way, the count is ratio 1:1period
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by aalangel(f): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2018
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Muzikluva(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Be like say you de fall like this steady oh

tongue
She is an experienced 'faller'

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Ishilove: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

The SIL was already on the floor, legs apart and wet grin
Maybe she was practicing splits on this floor when this BIL mistakenly fell into her punny. Domestic accidents are more serious than most people think

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by yinnkarh(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2018
The deed has been done... He that's without sin should keep casting stone... Bros, your wife never slept with any of your workers... she won't get back at you by stooping so low. She might have detected they have hands in what you did and it's much better for her to discard them. She just wants to see your reaction and torment you emotionally, all you need is listen to her heart cry and be sincere with your apologies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / Missing Child In Surulere / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.