Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Swastikas At Lekki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swastikas At Lekki (2624 Views)

CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza / Construction Of Seaport, Airport Begins At Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swastikas At Lekki by Ikengawo: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2010
I dare a whiteman to rock the "hood" in the middle of Bed-Stuy!!!

P.S: I made the "hood originated in Zambia" thing up. I did it just to show that what is bad is bad regardless of its ancient history; ITS THE PRESENT THAT MATTERS!!!

the present is he's still and indian, it's still HIS religious symbol and he's still hindi.
your sarcasm makes no sense. if a zambian wore a white hood in a ceremony requiring it nobody would raise an eyebrow unless they're ignorant.
Re: Swastikas At Lekki by bkbabe97: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2010
Ikengawo:

the present is he's still and indian, it's still HIS religious symbol and he's still hindi.
your sarcasm makes no sense. if a zambian wore a white hood in a ceremony requiring it nobody would raise an eyebrow unless they're ignorant.

Yup, another attempt to sound smart! But for the fact that I have a high regard for, and know a lotta intelligent Nigerians, I woulda thrown all decorum to the wind and declared that Nigerians are about the dumbest beings on the planet. Your thought process(es) are so messed up its unbelievable; I guess this has to do with the suffering and oppression generation after generation has been subjected to in that shiyyt hole of a country that yall dont even know when slaps are being delivered to your faces no more.

Its a sign of his religion, right? There are waaaayyyy moooore Indians here in the United States how come I NEVER, EVER,  ran into one that had a Swastika painted on his fence, huh? Answer me that Mr Professor! They handing u slaps and telling u its a pat on the cheek in New Delhi and u say:  " . . . . yeah, if the Indian said its NOT a slap then I guess it really is a pat on the cheek". slowpoke!!!
Re: Swastikas At Lekki by pappilo(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
So Hitler loved Indians?
Re: Swastikas At Lekki by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2010
Well as long as he does not have Jews living next door, he should be fine, and besides I wonder why Nigerians are soo heated about the sign, it is not as if we were bloodied and enslaved by Germans now were we, or gassed to death in chambers. so why the angst. If someone was to put up an American Flag on his wall we will all hail him but forget the masters of slavery across the globe were the Spaniards, British and Americans (also Champions of abolition when slavery became too expensive)

I wish to put up the down-turned Demonic Star with the goat-head which i did on campus but my neighbors will open dangerous prayer points for me instead of defacing or confronting me directly.

Leave the guy be abeg grin

Re: Swastikas At Lekki by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Well as long as he does not have Jews living next door, he should be fine, and besides I wonder why Nigerians are soo heated about the sign, it is not as if we were bloodied and enslaved by Germans now were we, or gassed to death in chambers. so why the angst.
Re: Swastikas At Lekki by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2010

The Herero and Namaqua Genocide was the first genocide of the twentieth century.[1][2][3][4] It occurred in German South-West Africa (modern day Namibia) from 1904 until 1907, during the scramble for Africa. On January 12, 1904, the Herero people under Samuel Maharero rose in rebellion against German colonial rule, in which German settlers were also killed. In August, German general Lothar von Trotha defeated the Herero in the Battle of Waterberg and drove them into the desert of Omaheke, where most of them died of thirst. In October, the Nama also took up arms against the Germans and were dealt with in a similar fashion. In total, between 24,000 and 65,000 Herero (estimated at 50% to 70% of the total Herero population) and 10,000 Nama (50% of the total Nama population) were killed. The genocide was characterized by widespread death by starvation and from consumption of well water which had been poisoned by the Germans in the Namib Desert.[5][6][7]

In 1985, the United Nations' Whitaker Report recognized Germany's attempt to exterminate the Herero and Nama peoples of South-West Africa as one of the earliest attempts at genocide in the 20th century. The German government apologized for the events in 2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide

do these look different from the nazi holocaust victims?:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Surviving_Herero.jpg

i dont know why some of you take pride in being s.tupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Yoruba Groups Are Out There? M/while YUF Meets GEJ 4 A Share Of D Cake? / A People Without Shame By Prince Emeka Obasi / What Do You Know about Mr Presidents Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.