Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG (10893 Views)

Tinubu Administration To Spend N6.75tn On Defence, Security, Education / Nasarawa Government House Without Electricity For 24 Years - FG / My Predecessor Spent N2.3bn On Burial In Five Months – Bauchi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by SalamRushdie: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

So you did not know what you were talking about earlier.

I was being modest with my figures that's all
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Nigeria will be GREAT AGAIN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by Hairyrapunzel: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2018
You spent this lot yet power is still the same . what ate the bills people pay used for?
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by 2016v2017: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2018
STARGREEN:
Sometimes I wonder how he gets this kind of false report to dish out. Which of the road(s)? Name any in SE/SS.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by udemzyudex(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2018
I don't just know why, in Nigeria nothing good last forever, haba.

Just when I was thinking that light is getting better in my area and viola it is back to the usual rubbish.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by CanineOfJackal: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Where are the roads, Where is the Power grin
check your mail
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by Newpride(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Anybody who queries this assertion hasn’t traveled across the country.
The projects are visible to the eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by ProjectNaija(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Where is the power. Where are the roads shocked
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by petenweke: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2018
But Where is the Power?
Where are the Roads?
PMB ask your normal questions na
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by guywitzerogal(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2018
I wonder if Nigeria will all our resources can ever have a stable power supply

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by guywitzerogal(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2018
post=68190942:
Nigeria will be GREAT AGAIN
when was Nigeria great b4?
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by Saintp(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Mr President, we desperately need results not talk talk abeg
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by safetyInspector(m): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2018
safetyInspector:
This government can be described as a government of "Iberiberism"(You can consult Rochas Okrocha's dictionary). You spent $9.0b with nearly nothing to show for it. No new power plant, Sub-station and Transmission lines. The so called roads and rail lines are yet to be seen. My company by the end of this month will handover 2,560 megawatt of combine cycle gas plant that cost $1.9b. Just imagine adding extra 2,560 megawatt to our National grid with 'pantry' $1.9b compare to the $9.0b they claim to have wasted with no tangible result.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by Abeyjide: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2018
post=68187612:
Buhari stated, “We are making steady efforts to diversify the economy through agriculture, solid minerals development and tourism. We are also investing heavily in infrastructure to promote tourism. This administration has injected about $9bn to strengthen its investment in power, roads and railway in the past two years.

It is so obvious my President.
Only haters, Wailers and people that are never happy hearing good news will not see this.

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

to be truthful, power supply has improved tremendously. kudos to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by femmoy(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2018
anibirelawal:

una no get joy at all, can't you just have a positive mindset for once

Wether una like am or not, Nigeria shall remain great under PMB.

U are a fool for this statement. Mention one good thing ur senior cow has done for u? Just one
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by HomeOfMe(f): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Most of these figures are inflated and also the projects are mostly not carried out. I'm talking from personal experience. I was once a contractor working with NNPC,SPDC,NAPIMS,AGIP,TOTAL,etc. At NNPC and NAPIMS,when you quote a standard figure which you're going to use to execute the job,the person giving you the job would inflate the figure by over 100%,that would be their own share of the contract. And if you do not agree to it,they give it to a willing person. That's how it's been since I started doing business with them since even the time of OBJ. And most of the people at the helm of affairs àre northerners. This is not an accusation,but the truth. Not like other tribes aren't involved,but 75%of NNPC,NPA,etc staff àre from the north-I still have them as friend. So do not believe the figures stated,they're mostly inflated.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by andycom(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2018
post=68188824:

I wish you whatever you wish yourself.
Okay, bye!

hold on to your iberiberism and zone B wish to yourself, go and read what he asked you to read.

1 Like

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by 9jaArea: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Newpride:
Anybody who queries this assertion hasn’t traveled across the country.
The projects are visible to the eyes
Don't mind them, they sit in their villages without travelling more than 10km in a whole year and claim there's no ongoing development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by flames01: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2018
post=68187612:
Buhari stated, “We are making steady efforts to diversify the economy through agriculture, solid minerals development and tourism. We are also investing heavily in infrastructure to promote tourism. This administration has injected about $9bn to strengthen its investment in power, roads and railway in the past two years.

Only haters, Wailers and people that are never happy hearing good news will not see this.

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

You didn't ask where are those investments? Where are those diversification? Where are those heavy infrastructures? Don't you think those are the simple questions that someone with a working brain will has?

Or are you just satisfied with ordinary words? Then that says a lot about the quality of your life. A life that can be bought. That's a meaningless life if you ask me.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by franudi: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2018
BUHARI WHERE IS THE POWER?
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by taretoofine(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2018
I just hate lies, especially from someone that is old! Trillion and we still we cant see the it. I pity those hailing this man saying God bless my president, God bless my president, Here in UK the white man mock us because of such lies ans propaganda ! Its just irritating , nigeria please wake up. what little companies are doing here they sell power to the country through little power project with less than £1million through bio-gas, solar, windfarm, just a small company does it e.g energy works, yet we celebrate mediocre handling trillions with nothing to show forth yet clapping with praises.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by sleemomymy: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Jonathan govt handed you an installed capacity of about 7500 MW and real time wheelable capacity of 4500MWs and till date as we speak your govt has not added a single new megawatt to what Jonathan did neither have you initiated or commissioned any new power plant so where did you spend this 2 trillion Naira... Buhari when it comes to road even your minister of works admits that his ministry has been delivering zero Performance on capital expenditure for 3 straight years , Nigerians have not noticed any remarkable improvement on Fedral highways in 3 years neither do they even see the cosmetic pot hole filling projects of FERMA anymore , the only thing noticeable change on Nigerian highways today is the presence of dangerous herdsmen who have turned our highways to kidnapping and robbery spots in the last 3 years .
I am very sure you don't travel. If you do, that means you are blind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by SalamRushdie: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2018
sleemomymy:
I am very sure you don't travel. If you do, that means you are blind.

Why dont you mention the roads that have been fixed and let's discuss instead of revealing your IQ to me this morning ..i didn't ask for your IQ ratings na

1 Like

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by franudi: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2018
buhariguy:
The problem still remain that the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not know this because they like to hate blindly.
You have a problem.

1 Like

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by Moghalu4Pres: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2018
In the dream?
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by rolams(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
ENUGU ONITSHA,ENUGU PH,OWERRI PH ROAD.2ND NIGER BRIDGE REHABILITATION OF ENUGU AIRPORT.WHAT PDP COULDNT DO FOR NDI IGBO FOR THE PAST 16YRS

YOU BETTER KIP KWAYET! make a thorough research before you post anything relating to this administration that is full of propaganda. GEJ paid 71% share of the second niger bridge while PMB only paid 6.1%. read the facts here
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/04/14/doyin-okupe-makes-15-shocking-revelations-second-niger-bridge/amp/

1 Like

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by rolams(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
ENUGU ONITSHA,ENUGU PH,OWERRI PH ROAD.2ND NIGER BRIDGE REHABILITATION OF ENUGU AIRPORT.WHAT PDP COULDNT DO FOR NDI IGBO FOR THE PAST 16YRS

YOU BETTER KIP KWAYET! make a thorough research before you post anything relating to this administration that is full of propaganda. GEJ paid 71% share of the second niger while PMB only paid 6.1%. read the fact here

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/04/14/doyin-okupe-makes-15-shocking-revelations-second-niger-bridge/amp/
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by bayori: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Buhari for 2019

PDP scheming will not work for them smh!!

post=68187612:

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by PHILUX20: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Nonsense

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by franudi: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
My friend go and sit down.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by thunderbabs: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2018
Maybe somewhere i do not know. undecided

But here in Abuja, buhari no do road. The only roads here are Jonathan abandoned road projects.. Partially executed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cyber Crime: EFCC Releases Okupe / Electricity Tariff Will Increase Despite Poor Supply -NERC / Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.