Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (55406 Views)

Police Takeover Edo Assembly, APC Set To Remove Speaker, Inaugurate 14 Members / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP / Kenneth Okonkwo With Bola Tinubu, Amaechi, Says APC Set For The Best Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by ekestic1976(f): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2018
e7ejinima:
Tinubu, no grand standing. Just bow your head in shame and go conduct fresh congress.

You are a slave and your masters have reduced you to what you are - their door mat. You have been used and dumped. As a slave you are, be happy that you have been used.

You sabotaged the political concept of a united Southern Nigeria. Pls now be happy with you alliance with your masters and reap bountifully from what you sowed.

Meanwhile more shaming coming until they go after you ill-gotten wealth and jail is your final destination. Make sure you have the strength to bear whats coming. Your Death or suicide will not satisfy the Calliphate. I pray for because I fear that not too long there would be songs - there was a great politician. So it happened to Abiola. So shall it be for you support North-West alliance. And the slave story continues!

There's no place in your small heart for LOVE! Everything about you is cynicism and wicked thoughts! Tell me, how do you communicate at home? Nobody behaves this way and live to old age. Your wife and children are in trouble!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Moghalu4Pres: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley Moghalu 2019.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by emmie14: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Where is Tinubu's praise singers? Where are they who echoed "Jagadu himself". Where are those who didn't see anything wrong with Tinubu's northern alliance? Were does he belong now? Shallow mindedness is his nickname. Tinubu have been duped swindled of his savings and brains. I taught he is intelligent? A genius and a trickster? His short Happiness have been overtaken by prolonged sadness. He sabotaged southerners to alliance with his Perpetual enemies from the north. Awolowo did it and failed Abola tried and died Bola Tinubu gambled it...his own game is still on. Let's watch.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by 11doubledee: 8:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Tinubu must have realised not everyone worships money.
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by asamaigho(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2018
emmie14:
Where is Tinubu's praise singers? Where are they who echoed "Jagadu himself". Where are those who didn't see anything wrong with Tinubu's northern alliance? Were does he belong now? Shallow mindedness is his nickname. Tinubu have been duped swindled of his savings and brains. I taught he is intelligent? A genius and a trickster? His short Happiness have been overtaken by prolonged sadness. He sabotaged southerners to alliance with his Perpetual enemies from the north. Awolowo did it and failed Abola tried and died Bola Tinubu gambled it...his own game is still on. Let's watch.
When the Igbos where romancing the northern we never hear the voice of ur likes ooo.when zik and ekweme and their like where frolicing with the North, people like u won't see any issue with that, but when tinubu aligned with buhari, it became an issue!....I just hate hypocrites.
When abiola lost to today in 3 out if the then four eastern states, it wasn't a betrayal......
YOUR HYPOCRISY IS IRRITATING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Born2Breed(f): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

When did that concept start to exist in Southern Nigeria and for the benefit of which Southern tribe?

Did it exist in 1993 presidential elections that saw a Northern Tofa wining a Southern Abiola in 3 states out of 4 SouthEast states?

Did it exist in our past democratic history that saw every past Northern democratic leader with a SouthEastern partner until this Buhari democratic government?

I repeat, when did this concept of united Southern Nigeria start but cannot be referenced in history?

That some certain Southerners chose to support a failed president for reelection that he lost, is the same tribal and religious concept that sees some Northerners still supporting a failed Buhari for reelection.

Do not forget how Abiola mocked the south east,that with or without their vote he will win.
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by e7ejinima: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

When did that concept start to exist in Southern Nigeria and for the benefit of which Southern tribe?

Did it exist in 1993 presidential elections that saw a Northern Tofa wining a Southern Abiola in 3 states out of 4 SouthEast states?

Did it exist in our past democratic history that saw every past Northern democratic leader with a SouthEastern partner until this Buhari democratic government?

I repeat, when did this concept of united Southern Nigeria start but cannot be referenced in history?

That some certain Southerners chose to support a failed president for reelection that he lost, is the same tribal and religious concept that sees some Northerners still supporting a failed Buhari for reelection.

Don't be pained please. The answer you seek is with you.

You are seeing it that there can never be a geniun North-West Alliance, only a Slave-master relationship. You are a slave and sound like one. Pls join your Lord Slave, Tinubu and enjoy bountifully the fruit of your labour.

If you can read, pls read or just watch the video. You are their slave. They know and you know.

https://www.nairaland.com/4539585/fulanis-refuse-led-yoruba-imam

Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOxTiRzWV_8
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Viergeachar: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2018
e7ejinima:

When you are done with your ranting you face your status.

You are their slave. They know and you know

The slave is the one who's tribe has never and can NEVER be president. And who keeps crying and begging for Biafla and lastly keeps taking panadol for another's headache.

Nonentities!

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Throwback: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2018
e7ejinima:

Don't be pained please. The answer you seek is with you.

You are seeing it that there can never be a geniun North-West Alliance, only a Slave-master relationship. You are a slave and sound like one. Pls join your Lord Slave, Tinubu and enjoy bountifully the fruit of your labour.

If you can read, pls read or just watch the video. You are their slave. They know and you know.

https://www.nairaland.com/4539585/fulanis-refuse-led-yoruba-imam

Fulanis Refuse To Be Led By Yoruba Imam as 2 Rival Imams Lead Prayers (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOxTiRzWV_8

How can I be pained for highlighting both your ignorance and hypocrisy? I did it with relish.

Or have you refuted the historical facts I posited about SouthEast "slavery" as you term it, to their Northern masters in every democratic government led by the North except the current Buhari regime?

You suddenly went dumb and started changing goal post.

I can see you could not defend your claim that I questioned. That is all I tried to prove to you about your selfish delusions.

All that you have posted is in no way related to the claim you made.

I also reckon the past North-South alliances were made by slaves like Azikiwe and Ekwueme? Was a certain Ojukwu not pardoned by a Fulani government and did he not submit himself to that Fulani government's party?

Very greedy lots who only know of an imaginary Southern unity because they are not the Southern partner of the current North-South alliance, as it as always been their case.

Next time you will think twice before you make claims to a Southern unity concept that cannot be referenced in Nigerian political history.
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by fyneguy: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
He wasn't sworn in. APC NWC will win this one because of the congress was conducted based on 52 instead of 20 LGA.

Ambode primary election is about to suffer a setback

He has been sworn in.
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by e7ejinima: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

How can I be pained for highlighting both your ignorance and hypocrisy? I did it with relish.

Or have you refuted the historical facts I posited about SouthEast "slavery" as you term it, to their Northern masters in every democratic government led by the North except the current Buhari regime?

You suddenly went dumb and started changing goal post.

I can see you could not defend your claim that I questioned. That is all I tried to prove to you about your selfish delusions.

All that you have posted is in no way related to the claim you made.

I also reckon the past North-South alliances were made by slaves like Azikiwe and Ekwueme? Was a certain Ojukwu not pardoned by a Fulani government and did he not submit himself to that Fulani government's party?

Very greedy lots who only know of an imaginary Southern unity because they are not the Southern partner of the current North-South alliance, as it as always been their case.

Next time you will think twice before you make claims to a Southern unity concept that cannot be referenced in Nigerian political history.

Never blame other tribes because they know not your pain. The taste of slavery is not in everyone's pallet. This is an indisputable fact.

Courtesy of NYSC, I served in Kwara State and even though my PPA was Tsaragi, I often went to Ilorin for this or that. And do you know that at Oja Oba, the largest market in that city, there was no Oba really. The market is rather at the door step of the Emir of Ilorin, a Fulani descendant of the Caliphate

But the gist is that happenstance the Emir steps out of the palace or in convoy leaving or entering, every human in the bustling market place must bow down and lower their gaze. Some would prostrate in the dusty dirty sand.

First time I experienced this awful display, the seller of eja tutu, a woman, was busy pulling on me to bow down. I didn't know what to make of it. In a crowded Yoruba-dominated market!

I saw it. I experienced it. You are a slave. Deal with it, pls.
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Throwback: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2018
e7ejinima:

Never blame other tribes because they know not your pain. The taste of slavery is not in everyone's pallet. This is an indisputable fact.

Courtesy of NYSC, I served in Kwara State and even though my PPA was Tsaragi, I often went to Ilorin for this or that. And do you know that at Oja Oba, the largest market in that city, there was no Oba really. The market is rather at the door step of the Emir of Ilorin, a Fulani descendant of the Caliphate

But the gist is that happenstance the Emir steps out of the palace or in convoy leaving or entering, every human in the bustling market place must bow down and lower their gaze. Some would prostrate in the dusty dirty sand.

First time I experienced this awful display, the seller of eja tutu, a woman, was busy pulling on me to bow down. I didn't know what to make of it. In a crowded Yoruba-dominated market!

I saw it. I experienced it. You are a slave. Deal with it, pls.

Only you have been blaming tribes from your very first post on this thread, but your hypocrisy is no longer in question if you begin to now swallow your own words.

I do not know how slavery tasted in Azikiwe's mouth or Ekweume or Ojukwu, but I reckon they have told you their tales in the village meeting.

Dude, deal with the fact that your are still aimlessly unable to prove your point about an imaginary Southern unity.

Despite all the things you posted that only revealed you are one of many who trace their agony and life misery to Yorubas who don't even regard you as anything worthwhile to have caused them anything worth remembering, I called you out on a claim you made out of ignorance and hypocrisy, but you continue to shift the goal post without any courage to defend your claim.

You keep on reiterating that Igbos are slaves for having partnered with every democratic Northern government before this one. Yet the presidency still eludes them despite the slavery and servitude.

If that is your opinion about your people and its political leaders, It is no concern of mine.

Dealing with your misery revealed with your vituperations over Tinubu, would certainly help reduce the dosage that is required to heal the pain that motivated the joyous outburst.
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by e7ejinima: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2018
It's deep. It's in you. You are hurting
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by e7ejinima: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2018
But the truth remains. It's constant.

Politics, especially constituted democracies is rooted in freedom. If emancipation from your obvious predicament is possible, it's only with the South.

Common man. Do I have to break it down to this extent?!

You are a slave! Your emancipation lies not with tour masters, the North, but amongst your Keith and kin. Tinubu never got treated in the political space of Nigeria as he has been in the past 3years.

The South is your hope, not the North.
Break that shackle, come on
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Throwback: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Born2Breed:

Do not forget how Abiola mocked the south east,that with or without their vote he will win.

And what resulted to his stand to begin with?

And did the political map of his victory that was annulled, not prove him right that he could win the elections even if the Igbos do not vote for him as they boasted?

Was the boast not mocked?

Or when people boast, you would beg them to reconsider when you know your political map does not require their votes for the desired victory?
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Throwback: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2018
e7ejinima:
It's deep. It's in you. You are hurting

Read up your first post and see all the hurt and joy you betrayed.

It was like you were having an orgasm over a Yoruba politician.
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Born2Breed(f): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

And what resulted to his stand to begin with?

And did the political map of his victory that was annulled, not prove him right that he could win the elections even if the Igbos do not vote for him as they boasted?

Was the boast not mocked?

Or when people boast, you would beg them to reconsider when you know your political map does not require their votes for the desired victory?

...and it took one igbo man to get the election annulled.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Throwback: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2018
e7ejinima:
But the truth remains. It's constant.

Politics, especially constituted democracies is rooted in freedom. If emancipation from your obvious predicament is possible, it's only with the South.

Common man. Do I have to break it down to this extent?!

You are a slave! Your emancipation lies not with tour masters, the North, but amongst your Keith and kin. Tinubu never got treated in the political space of Nigeria as he has been in the past 3years.

The South is your hope, not the North.
Break that shackle, come on

Firstly break the shackle of lies and hypocrisy that some are slaves for partnering with the North, while you have refused to call your Igbos slaves for their consistent partnership with the North that is factual and historic.

I asked you to provide a historic reference for your Southern unity concept, and you have continually failed to provide one.

Why do you lack the courage to back up your claim if there is a historic reference in any of the previous democratic governments.

Secondly, break the shackle of tribalism as it concerns the criticism of any government in power.

Obasanjo's greatest opposition came from the Southwest. Opposition to both him as a person and to his policies. All the protests during OBJ's tenure were inspired in his native SouthWest.

A people who voted in a government, have every right to criticize and sack that government if it persist in its incompetence.

The SouthWest or MiddleBelt have no apologies for sacking a useless government that they also voted into power, even when they could have voted for their own tribesman as vice-president. They chose a fellow who proved to be cluelessly incompetent and deserved to be sacked.

That is what democratic franchise is about, without apologies to anyone else

That you and your likes chose to stick to a failure because of tribal and religious sentiments, should therefore not surprise you that there are also parochial minds like yours who will also insist that the current failure is the best that a democracy can offer, due to their tribal and religious sentiments.

Look in the mirror, and see a man who does the same he loves to criticize for.
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Throwback: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2018
Born2Breed:

...and it took one igbo man to get the election annulled.

Your point being the Igbo loves anarchy, such that having refused to vote a man who still won inspite of their opposition, they had to still frustrate a democratic process?

I know Igbos are fond of gloating for the wrong reasons, but the misery you earn in return is enough punishment.

Continue to make yourselves the arrogant scapegoat of Babangida's failure to conclude his democratic experiment.

I reckon that annulment the Igbos are so proud of as an achievement, gave the Igbos the 2nd Niger bridge and the many infrastructure they claim they have been marginalized over?

And the rest of the country had to step back and allow only Yorubas contest for the presidency in 1999.
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Born2Breed(f): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

Your point being the Igbo loves anarchy, such that having refused to vote a man who still won inspite of their opposition, they had to still frustrate a democratic process?

I know Igbos are fond of gloating for the wrong reasons, but the misery you earn in return is enough punishment.

Continue to make yourselves the arrogant scapegoat of Babangida's failure to conclude his democratic experiment.

I reckon that annulment the Igbos are so proud of as an achievement, gave the Igbos the 2nd Niger bridge and the many infrastructure they claim they have been marginalized over?

And the rest of the country had to step back and allow only Yorubas contest for the presidency in 1999.

A presidency that achieved nothing for the yoruba's.
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by e7ejinima: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

Firstly break the shackle of lies and hypocrisy that some are slaves for partnering with the North, while you have refused to call your Igbos slaves for their consistent partnership with the North that is factual and historic.

I asked you to provide a historic reference for your Southern unity concept, and you have continually failed to provide one.

Why do you lack the courage to back up your claim if there is a historic reference in any of the previous democratic governments.

Secondly, break the shackle of tribalism as it concerns the criticism of any government in power.

Obasanjo's greatest opposition came from the Southwest. Opposition to both him as a person and to his policies. All the protests during OBJ's tenure were inspired in his native SouthWest.

A people who voted in a government, have every right to criticize and sack that government if it persist in its incompetence.

The SouthWest or MiddleBelt have no apologies for sacking a useless government that they also voted into power, even when they could have voted for their own tribesman as vice-president. They chose a fellow who proved to be cluelessly incompetent and deserved to be sacked.

That is what democratic franchise is about, without apologies to anyone else

That you and your likes chose to stick to a failure because of tribal and religious sentiments, should therefore not surprise you that there are also parochial minds like yours who will also insist that the current failure is the best that a democracy can offer, due to their tribal and religious sentiments.

Look in the mirror, and see a man who does the same he loves to criticize for.

So you refuse to come South. You want to continue to be whipped by the North?

Slave mentality is a curse. Tinubu is being reduced to tissue paper and you still want to go there. Oh dear!
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by emmie14: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
asamaigho:

When the Igbos where romancing the northern we never hear the voice of ur likes ooo.when zik and ekweme and their like where frolicing with the North, people like u won't see any issue with that, but when tinubu aligned with buhari, it became an issue!....I just hate hypocrites.
When abiola lost to today in 3 out if the then four eastern states, it wasn't a betrayal......
YOUR HYPOCRISY IS IRRITATING.
Tribalism have beclouded your senses. Can't your zik allow you see the ditch Tinubu have fallen into?
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
e7ejinima:

You have no right to criticize the culture or decision of a people. If the people are tired of their culture or belief they will change it themselves and do it in a sustainable manner. They have a much deeper understanding of their situations and hence have the best insight to working models in event of a shift in dynamics.

I am 100% sure a Kwaran would visit your ancestral home and have his/her reservations about your culture or behavior, yet nobody has started an online crusade like you have.

People assume poverty, is the problem but on deeper introspection; you will find it is lack of information. The more information you posses, they higher the chances of your making a beneficial choice for your self and your immediate society
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by Viergeachar: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
emmie14:

The bottom line is that they died betrayed by same people. He had the opportunity to walk but no strength and they died.

They were betrayed, yes. But they didnt have to die. They chose to! They had every strength to walk, to fight another day...smiley
Re: Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress by e7ejinima: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
ekestic1976:

There's no place in your small heart for LOVE! Everything about you is cynicism and wicked thoughts! Tell me, how do you communicate at home? Nobody behaves this way and live to old age. Your wife and children are in trouble!

Woohoo! All that to me alone! For saying the truth?

Ok guys relax. I read that the Masters have decided to spare Tinubu this time.

Hi faction has be recognised. Let there be peace therefore, just for now. But Tinubu faces an uncertain political future. A bigger blow is in the offing, Mark my word.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road / Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.