Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Holiness Is A Weapon (10) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holiness Is A Weapon (10) (529 Views)

Fasting Is A Weapon Of War / Holiness Is A Weapon. / Holiness Is Not A Particular Way Of Dressing.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holiness Is A Weapon (10) by Revadebola: 4:47am On Jun 05, 2018
HOLINESS IS A WEAPON. (10).

John 14:30 (KJV)
"Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me".
In the above scripture the Lord Jesus Christ said, the prince of this world cometh to Him and found nothing.
When you are living a holy life, a life without sin, holiness becomes a weapon, a covering whereby the devil and enemies can't have a loophole to attack you.

I heard the true confession of a woman who visited a witch doctor, to help her get a charm to afflict another woman. The witch doctor prepared the charm and told her that once that other woman gets angry, the charm will work effectively against her.
The woman told the witch doctor, that the woman she wants to use the charm against, is a genuinely born again christain and there is nothing you can do to her to get her angry.
The witch doctor then said, if she doesn't get angry, the charm prepared against her cannot work.
It was that woman's holy life, not getting angry, that God used as weapon for her victory over charm.

Sin breaks a crack in the hedge of Divine protection God has for you.

Ecclesiastes 10:8b (KJV)
"........whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him".
Once you are living in sin and disobedience to God's Word, you are breaking the hedge of protection over your life, so you expose yourself to attacks from the devil and enemies.

Sin hinders answers to your prayers, it exposes you to the enemies attacks.

Isaiah 59:1-2 (KJV)
"Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear".

If you want to enjoy unbroken victory over the devil, forces of darkness and the enemies, repent from all sins, accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savour. Stop living in sin. Start living a holy life.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Father, deliver me from sins.
2. Lord use the blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse me from sins.
3. Oh God, protect me from all satanic attacks.
4. Holy Spirit help me to live holy life.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Finecoat Paints Boss, Remi Awode Clocks 55…empowers Church Members / Breaking: Archbishop Magnus Atilade Is Dead / Russia Files Lawsuit To Ban Jehovah's Witnesses As Extremist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.