Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,999 members, 7,866,782 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Cheaters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheaters (606 Views)

25 Things Cheaters Say / Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) / Cheaters T V Show Now Available Kenyan Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheaters by shakerz1: 10:02pm On May 30, 2010
so earlier i was watchin a flick where the husband was having an affair with this other woman even though he was married to this strikingly attractive and educated( professor at Uni) woman. He had it all and was basically ruining it. She was faithful to him even though he wasn't. Anyways to make a long story short She found out about it and what did she do? She took all his belongings, clothes etc to where his mistress lived. she knocked on the door and HE opened it. " here's all your stuff she said" she didn't yell and become angry even though she was hurting inside. As she was leaving the mistress said, " I guess I won now right?" where in reply the lady answered " it depends what you think you won" then the reaction on the ladies( the cheater) face was priceless and confused. basically meaning if he cheated on me then u better be sure he gonna do it to you.

Do you think by doing what the lady did sends a very powerfull messege?
Re: Cheaters by Kunbee: 10:14pm On May 30, 2010
Its a very powerful messsage
Re: Cheaters by tayoast(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2010
^^ teacher, 10x
Re: Cheaters by boomssey(f): 1:00pm On May 31, 2010
wel i must confess she was very very brave 2 av don wot she did i mean its a very difficult situation.doin dat was very brave.kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cheaters by Africanqueen2(f): 3:02pm On May 31, 2010
Strong lady. . . I admire her. . .
There's one where a husband was cheating on his wife wit a co-worker. She got to find out and she told him. . . Look around ur friends, I'll take one as a lover and u won't know who. . . Of course she didn't do it but her husband was hurt beyond words. . .
Re: Cheaters by BeautfulB(f): 3:59pm On May 31, 2010
that a good lesson to we the ladies, I fink have leant from it.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Break-up With A Lady U Dont Love Anymore? / She Changed The Password To Her Box / In A Serious Note,wat Wil U Do If Ur Best Friend Marry's Ur Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.