Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Help A Sister - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Sister (926 Views)

Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) / Who Will Teach Me On How To Trade Forex Or Binary. Help A Sister / Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister by hapiness44(f): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2018
Good Morning Nairalanders.

I don't know If I am posting in the right section, but kindly help a sister.

My Fiance is a furniture maker and has a workshop in Mushin, he is really really good and I am trying to use my little means to help him increase his clientele and get more jobs.

If you, your friends or Families have furnitures to make for your homes or offices; chairs, beds, office workspace, anything at all, kindly reach out on this thread. No fraud whatsoever, main reason I used my real username.

NB: If you also need pictures of his previous works, I can share. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister by jaymichael(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2018
hapiness44:

My Fiance is a furniture maker and has a workshop in Mushin, he is really really good and I am trying to use my little means to help him increase his clientele and get more jobs.

If you, your friends or Families have furnitures to make for your homes or offices; chairs, beds, office workspace, anything at all, kindly reach out on this thread. No fraud whatsoever, main reason I used my real username.

You can start by sharing pictures of his works here. You never know who might need his services.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Sister by hapiness44(f): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
jaymichael:
You can start by sharing pictures of his works here. You never know who might need his services.

Ok, I will do that shortly
Re: Help A Sister by hapiness44(f): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please find some of his works.Everything done by him.

Re: Help A Sister by Tochex101(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bless up! Your one of dem rare ones....... what a lucky chap!

3 Likes

Re: Help A Sister by Mercurypanther(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2018
@lala
@seun
@MOD.
Assist a sister. She's one of the good ones....
Front page recommended... Thanks.
Re: Help A Sister by hapiness44(f): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2018
@mods @seun please help me push this to front page. It would be greatly appreciated. God bless...
Re: Help A Sister by futurism: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2018
hapiness44:

I am always moved when I see women do this kind of things for their man. I pray he rewards you when he blows. God bless you.

Please create the thread in property section.

www.nairaland.com/properties
Re: Help A Sister by hapiness44(f): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2018
futurism:
I am always moved when I see women do this kind of things for their man. I pray he rewards you when he blows. God bless you.

Please create the thread in property section.

www.nairaland.com/properties

OK I will.. Thank you...
Re: Help A Sister by greatnaija01: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/blackpanthar

pls click that NAIRALAND link and read all the 4 topics and ask the guy to train you FOR FREE on importation business and he will help you become self employed no matter your current state and remember he will NOT ASK YOU FOR ANY MONEY TO TRAIN YOU.

God will not disappoint you

hapiness44:

(1) (Reply)

What To Do Before You're 30 / Vessels For Sale / Get your Dollars@CBN Rates: Forex Consulting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.