Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) (3474 Views)

Pos Transaction Is Cheaper, CBN Not Asking For Much –globus Bank MD, Igbinakenzu / The Question We Are Not Asking : Why Is Naira Still At N306/$? / Come In Here Let Me Teach How To Make Free Bitcoin... (am Not Asking U Off Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
Guys, I'm in serious need of your help.

I have a YouTube channel that I post to consistently. I research then make videos. Most times, I try out the methods to be sure they work before creating a video.

I'm doing so much, but I'm not growing. I've been working night and day for almost 8 months, but I can hardly boast of 260 subscribers.

Please, help a sister by subscribing to my channel.

I keep praying and I know God will open a wayfor me.

Maybe God wants to use you to help me.

Biko. Ejo.

And may God send you helpers also as you help me.

I'll also appreciate feedback and constructive criticisms. �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IadSkgkD9NY

Alphaja33
Taysik
LordReed
Louly
Tribalistdcristi
Omoobalekan1
Everwhiz
Adornhome2
Ninkoy
Kingsango
Lookyzy
Wordpeace
Kay080
Mumjb
Messach10
Mykel51
Smartlight
Anthrophile
Delease
Mike272
Bella345
Zubinike
Vena92
Pharoh
Obodo999
Teamwilly
Princeogun
Caleb
Curiousx
Exicon
Ibietela2
Kilyguy
Vivalafrans
Djyaounde

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Greatzeus(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good luck on your hustle,but this will only give you short term success. If you actually need organic traffic,then make contents on what people are searching on YouTube daily,and you will surely get views and subscriptions if your contents meet people's need.
Good luck once again.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by sEGXY2(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
I know a little about content creation and marketing so I'll add some input that will help you.

1)The first thing I noticed is that you're all over the place. Not afilliated to a particular niche. I see a lot of Amazon kdp videos but you didn't proffer much value to make me interested despite that I'm a part of that audience. The thing is nobody will follow you because you make content. The only reason they'll subscribe is if your content is valuable to them.

2) make yourself an authority in that niche : the next thing is to make yourself a very valuable person that proffers value in that niche. for example, people follow asishwat because he provides value in the Amazon kdp low content niche. He is an authority in the niche. he could make 60 repetitive videos in that niche and it would do high numbers because they already believe him as an authority in the niche.

3) spread your content on Twitter, Facebook and several other platforms. by this, I don't mean that you should just post a link on these platforms, describe what the video is about and how it would add value to the prospects.

I don try now.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Greatzeus:
Good luck on your hustle,but this will only give you short term success. If you actually need organic traffic,then make contents on what people are searching on YouTube daily,and you will surely get views and subscriptions if your contents meet people's need.
Good luck once again.

Thanks.
Yea, I do that. I do a search on YouTube and using TubeBuddy yo get searchable keywords and create my videos around that.

Thanks a lot for your time and the advice. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
sEGXY2:
I know a little about content creation and marketing so I'll add some input that will help you.

1)The first thing I noticed is that you're all over the place. Not afilliated to a particular niche. I see a lot of Amazon kdp videos but you didn't proffer much value to make me interested despite that I'm a part of that audience. The thing is nobody will follow you because you make content. The only reason they'll subscribe is if your content is valuable to them.

2) make yourself an authority in that niche : the next thing is to make yourself a very valuable person that proffers value in that niche. for example, people follow asishwat because he provides value in the Amazon kdp low content niche. He is an authority in the niche. he could make 60 repetitive videos in that niche and it would do high numbers because they already believe him as an authority in the niche.

3) spread your content on Twitter, Facebook, and several other platforms. by this, I don't mean that you should just post a link on these platforms, describe what the video is about and how it would add value to the prospects.

I don try now.

You have overtried.

For the being everywhere, I'm trying to do a bit of everything, for now, to see what hits the most with my audience. Theni can streamline to a niche (two at the most)

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by sEGXY2(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Godmother:

You have overtried.

For the being everywhere, I'm trying to do a bit of everything, for now, to see what hits the most with my audience. Theni can streamline to a niche (two at the most)
Alright then. You'll eventually find out what will work for you in the long run if you stay consistent.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2021
sEGXY2:
Alright then. You'll eventually find out what will work for you in the long run if you stay consistent.

Thanks a lot. God bless you always.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2021
Good morning guys smiley

Did you know there are seven ways to make money on Whatsapp?

Beyond selling products via your WhatsApp status, see six other ways savvy Nigerians are making money daily from this app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmit28WseJ4

wealth9988
Solendoor
Okefranci
Aderewah
Kingazari
Duv01
Vinsilva
IAMTHEHERO
Best4best1
Loveth360
Unitysheart
Eseago
Munix
Abu12
Ayomide811
Osuofia2
Freezyprinzy
Okolonwa
Sirabbey
JONNYSPUTE
Wunmi590
Zaynie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by tranxo(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2021
What's YOUR NICHE?
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
tranxo:
What's YOUR NICHE?

Lol. For now, it's general finance; how to make money online, but soon I'll streamline.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by MrDigitalVentur: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
DM
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by tranxo(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Godmother:

Lol. For now, it's general finance; how to make money online, but soon I'll streamline.
Niche down.

Laser target.

Micro niche.

The earlier people start associating you with a narrow niche, the better for your brand.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Thebraveman: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buy atleast 1000 sub and watch time online from there you can pick up and finish the rest yourself this are the hidden secrets most YouTube will not tell you.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2021
tranxo:

Niche down.

Laser target.

Micro niche.

The earlier people start associating you with a narrow niche, the better for your brand.

Yes, I'll do that; major in a nice and minor in a few others. I'll upload the videos I already have on ground, then any new video will be niched down. Thanks, Tranxo.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Thebraveman:
Buy atleast 1000 sub and watch time online from there you can pick up and finish the rest yourself this are the hidden secrets most YouTube will not tell you.

I'm in a group where members buy subs and what hours or do sub4sub and I've seen how damaging these actions can be.

I'd rather grow organically, even if it takes me 18 months.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Good morning guys. Do you work online and get paid in dollars? Would you like to have a US account number for receiving your payments? In this video, I share two easy methods for achieving this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC0y_E6FU_M
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Thebraveman: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
I do not encourage sub for sub and never will í asked you to do such there are platform that sells genuine sub 100percent that were am driving driving at. U better ace up if u want to grow ur channel. There are a lot you need to know.
Godmother:

I'm in a group where members but subs and what hours or do sub4sub and I've seen how damaging these actions can be.

I'd rather grow organically, even if it takes me 18 months.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Pk01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Godmother:

I have a YouTube channel that I post to consistently. I research then make videos. Most times, I try out the methods to be sure they work before creating a video.

I'm doing so much, but I'm not growing. I've been working night and day for almost 8 months, but I can hardly boast of 260 subscribers.

Biko. Ejo.

Alphaja33
Taysik
LordReed
Louly
Tribalistdcristi
Omoobalekan1
Everwhiz
Adornhome2
Ninkoy
Kingsango
Lookyzy
Wordpeace
Kay080
Mumjb
Messach10
Mykel51
Smartlight
Anthrophile
Delease
Mike272
Bella345
Zubinike
Vena92
Pharoh
Obodo999
Teamwilly
Princeogun
Caleb
Curiousx
Exicon
Ibietela2
Kilyguy
Vivalafrans
Djyaounde
... My sister.. That want won't help.. You.... Learn learn and do research... You can sent me a dm.. Let me tell you what best for you. In two months you will be able to grow ur channel..

I heard that YouTube now accept 2k subscribers for monetization.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Pk01:
... My sister.. That want won't help.. You.... Learn learn and do research... You can sent me a dm.. Let me tell you what best for you. In two months you will be able to grow ur channel..

I heard that YouTube now accept 2k subscribers for monetization.

No, it's still 1k subscribers and 4,000 watch hours. I'll I'm. Will appreciate the help. Thanks
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Pk01(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Godmother:

No, it's still 1k subscribers and 4,000 watch hours. I'll I'm. Will appreciate the help. Thanks
send me a dm
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
I've done that
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Happy Sunday, guys. Have a blessed day ahead.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2021
steephen:
Are you using a mic? I think the audio quality can be improved

I am I
But I'm thinking of getting another, a unidirectional one this time around. Thanks for the feedback.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2021
How to open a dollar domiciliary (dorm) account here in Nigeria.

Guys, see two easy ways for opening a dorm account with zero balance right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXCqAJJN5dY
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Godmother:

Biko. Ejo.

Alphaja33
Taysik
LordReed
Louly
Tribalistdcristi
Omoobalekan1
Everwhiz
Adornhome2
Ninkoy
Kingsango
Lookyzy
Wordpeace
Kay080
Mumjb
Messach10
Mykel51
Smartlight
Anthrophile
Delease
Mike272
Bella345
Zubinike
Vena92
Pharoh
Obodo999
Teamwilly
Princeogun
Caleb
Curiousx
Exicon
Ibietela2
Kilyguy
Vivalafrans
Djyaounde

Lol,sorry dear,ehyaa,I was once like,I would refer you to chat 0-8-1-6-5-9-9-9-3-3-5 on WhatsApp,she can get you real and active subscribers!,sure!,not for free though oh
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cee0nne:

Lol,sorry dear,ehyaa,I was once like,I would refer you to chat 0-8-1-6-5-9-9-9-3-3-5 on WhatsApp,she can get you real and active subscribers!,sure!,not for free though oh

What's your channel let me follow you?

For the paid sub, I'm kinda trying to avoid going this route. Looking to grow organically.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
How to make money on Facebook. That number 3 method will surprise you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdfF0zvpCFc
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Five investment tips for beginners.

Invest with zero risks using these tips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mVM5N37PqI

Alphaja33
Taysik
LordReed
Louly
Tribalistdcristi
Omoobalekan1
Everwhiz
Adornhome2
Ninkoy
Kingsango
Lookyzy
Wordpeace
Kay080
Mumjb
Messach10
Mykel51
Smartlight
Anthrophile
Delease
Mike272
Bella345
Zubinike
Vena92
Pharoh
Obodo999
Teamwilly
Princeogun
Caleb
Curiousx
Exicon
Ibietela2
Kilyguy
Vivalafrans
Djyaounde

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by spirul77: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Godmother:

What's your channel let me follow you?

For the paid sub, I'm kinda trying to avoid going this route. Looking to grow organically.
I have watched your channel, nice content, keep it up.
Why are you against buying subs? What are the downsides?
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
spirul77:
I have watched your channel, nice content, keep it up.
Why are you against buying subs? What are the downsides?

For one, the subs might not exactly be interested in your content. I have friends with thousands of subscribers who get 10 views per post.

Then there's aso the fact Youtube might catch on to the fact your subs aren't organic and skip monetizing your channel

Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it.
Re: Please Help A Sister (not Asking For Money) by Godmother(f): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
4 Nigerian apps to get free airtime and data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeN1B7hcmas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Demanded Products On The Market / Gtbank Airtime Recharge Via Mobile Number / Fidelity Bank Grows Profit After Tax By 66% To N9bn In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.