Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police (6263 Views)

Aregbesola Declares War On PUNCH, Reporter Petitions DSS, CP / Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP / "I CAN'T PROTECT YOU!", Akwa Ibom CP Tells PUNCH Correspondent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by JUNE12(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2010
There are these bunch of bad policemenn that do stop and search arouind the National Stadium road towards Jibowu in the early hours of the mornings.\

The way they search luggages of travellers is very embarrasing.
The just look for so called incriminating things to rope in people.
if your mouth is not strong with them, you might end up being arrested for just nothing.
Pls I need to report them to the CP himself.
Pls send me his no if you know by posting it on the site
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by jesus3: 10:40pm On May 30, 2010
Contact the state pro or dial 767
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by bibiking1(m): 11:47pm On May 30, 2010
hmm, ,,,,wish you luck man!
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by Nobody: 12:59am On May 31, 2010
Just be careful man!!!!
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by donsteady(m): 1:35am On May 31, 2010
@Poster, i have 2 advice for you.
1, if you are able to get the phone number and lay complain on phone, if the CP invite you to his office dont go ooo, you go u may not come back ooo.

2, just call any Radio FM station and complain, try to get more of your friend to call and make the same complain. after that get some body to pretend and talk like
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by Kobojunkie: 4:16am On May 31, 2010
@Poster, Try this site . . . you may not get directly to the CP but I believe you can get better results through this route online.

http://www.tundefashola.com/contact/index.html
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by Nobody: 4:37am On May 31, 2010
Yes, thatz what scares me in Nigeria. They dont only do that in Lagos, but every state.
10 police around you just for a search. The last time I went home, I was a teenager, scared me.
Those ppl are hungry. . . . and I dnt think the CP would do anything to help.
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by Afam(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, Try this site . . . you may not get directly to the CP but I believe you can get better results through this route online.

http://www.tundefashola.com/contact/index.html

Is this page working?
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by wirinet(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2010
Kudos to the Poster, at least he is thinking of doing something about the situation instead of just engaging in debating the problem.

I do not think you need the CP himself, there are various departments of the Nigerian police that deals with such issues. I know their public complaint dept is somewhere near Issac John in Ikeja. Also the public relation office at Alausa handles complains very well.

I want people to provide contacts to these offices.

If most of Us starts complaining and protesting and not wait until the day we are directly affected, things would start to improve.
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by boladez(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2010
JUNE12,

Thanks for joining the few Nigerians who are willing to complain and back it up with action. Good thing to call the CP but I don't feel comfortable posting his personal number in a public forum, without his consent. I will not post his number to prevent abuse.

Tell you what? I will give you the Area Commander's number who is a gentleman and will be more than willing to assist, I will also give you the DPO and Lagos state task force commander's numbers.

Let's know the outcome of your discussion with these gentlemen.

[list]
[li]DPO Surulere - CSP Bakare - 08055749747
Area Commander - ACP Bashiru - 08033233359
Lagos Task Force Cmdr - DSP Sulaiman - 08033183477
[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

You can call them in the order above. Please have your FACTS ready , if possible with names and exact descriptions.
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2011
My friend

These officers were sent out by their superiors. U would be making a very huge mistake to go report them to anyone.

The best u could do, like someone advice, to air on a public radio program or write a newspaper house annonymously.

PLEASE DONT GET INVOLVED PERSONALLY, YOUR FAMILY NEEDS YOU
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by violent(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2011
don't make a phone call!

Send a well drafted official letter if possible with a letter head, to the Public Complaint department, make sure you Cc to the commissioner and the state governor. In your letter, you should threaten civil action against the Lagos State Police command in any case you get embarrassed {without officials holding warrants} at that same location in the near future.

A letter makes it official a phone call proves nothing.
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by ifyalways(f): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
boladez:

JUNE12,

Thanks for joining the few Nigerians who are willing to complain and back it up with action. Good thing to call the CP but I don't feel comfortable posting his personal number in a public forum, without his consent. I will not post his number to prevent abuse.

Tell you what? I will give you the Area Commander's number who is a gentleman and will be more than willing to assist, I will also give you the DPO and Lagos state task force commander's numbers.

Let's know the outcome of your discussion with these gentlemen.

[list]
[li]DPO Surulere - CSP Bakare - 08055749747
Area Commander - ACP Bashiru - 08033233359
Lagos Task Force Cmdr - DSP Sulaiman - 08033183477
[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

You can call them in the order above. Please have your FACTS ready , if possible with names and exact descriptions.

If u decide to make the call,don't use ur everyday number.Get a new line solely for that.(even for the radio prog. call)
If i were u,i wud use Kobojunkies link or write a letter.
Re: How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police by Privy(m): 1:40am On Jan 04, 2011
@OP, I am very happy that fellow Nigerians are seeing that the solution to the myriads of problems assailing us is in tackling them ourselves.

I will suggest that you contact the Police PR or the other numbers given but don't use your number or any number you've used to contact your people. Buy a new SIM card and dedicate it to the purpose. Avoid any physical contact with police officers. You can secretly take pictures and upload them to a picture sharing website (or if a video to you-tube) but don't register with your real names. Give the link to these pictures or videos to the Police Officers you contact on phone.

I have had some close brushes with Nigerian Police and I know that they can be brutal f they want to.

God bless you real good

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Approves N4.7bn Xmas Bonus / What Ever Happened To Dora Akunyili And Her Rebranding Project? / Rivers Elections: Ameachi Finaly Defeats Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.