Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,088 members, 7,867,136 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Serena Williams Launches Fashion Line For “strong, Sexy, Sassy” Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Launches Fashion Line For “strong, Sexy, Sassy” Women (388 Views)

Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon / Vivian Lam Launches Fashion Brand, V-Glamour World (Photos) / Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Launches Fashion Line For “strong, Sexy, Sassy” Women by Mcoutureankara(f): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Over the years, she has been known as the superstar, wife and mother — but Serena Williams, jet-setting athlete and part-time San Francisco resident, is also a fashion entrepreneur with the launch of her latest new line, Serena, on May 30.

Serena — a line of dresses, bottoms, cropped tops and other apparel — has shades of ’90s fashion: medium and light wash denim and jogger wear.

The launch came a day after Williams, 36, appeared in an eye-catching black catsuit at the French Open. The body-hugging attire by Nike may have made it easier for her to move (she defeated Kristyna Pliskova) and generated headlines by calling attention to her post-pregnancy curves. And perhaps that was the point.

Serena wrote on her IG page;

serena williams -They say life is about timing. I learned this lesson at age 18, when I chose to play a light tennis schedule because I wanted to go to fashion school.
Some criticized my decision, but I knew I had two loves–tennis and fashion–and had to find a way to make them coexist. After 15 years of false starts, and people in fashion telling me “no,” it only only drove me to work harder. As a result, I discovered what it meant to invest in myself, and I allowed that belief in myself to drive me to reach my dream.

Today, I am proud to launch @serena , my own online shop. Never stop believing in yourself, you’re worth it. #BeSeenBeHeard

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/06/05/serena-williams-launches-fashion-line-for-strong-sexy-sassy-women/

cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Shaku Shaku Dance Appears In Uniben Examination / When You Pretend To Be Drunk To An African Parent(hilarious) / Bbnaija3 Teddy A Respond After Babymama Hammered Him For Been A Miscreant Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.