Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Zlatan : Where Is Segun Wire ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan : Where Is Segun Wire ? (555 Views)

Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) / Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan : Where Is Segun Wire ? by Sheydboss(m): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2018
Call the Zlatan Saga a hype for myself or anything, I care not but this is an Open letter to Zlatan.

I see you (Zlatan) have your own fans here and they will support you for anything you do, but I won't because I don't do it, if it were anyone of them , I will surely call them out.
We all get bleeped up, offended and failed but who are we to fight back, segun wire's family disrespected you, yes and you got angry, you should be curios ( an adage says A Dog that play with one before but starts backing now has a reason) you should call them and settle things and not keeping a fight.
I believe the greatest revenge in life is being successful and you got that man. Segun helped you or you helped him, anyways; but leaving him all alone is very bad. I can swear on my Unborn kids, I wasn't given a dime for the call out. I saw one of his pics and I felt sad. He isn't the segun wire of that time, looking unkept.
I am pleading you all to tell zlatan to give the boy his account back, he's not the owner yes, but his name was used to build it.
Zlatan should know the more the boy goes, the more he also goes.
Emmanuella was featured in Disney studios, she never got the fame alone but Mark Angel Comedy as a whole got it. He should settle with the boy and let peace reign.
According to my findings, the boy is still in school because the money that was Paid to his school isnt due yet (but its expiring this term), what will happen after ? He will be sent home and what �.
Zlatan & the boy aren't gaining anything with the fight but are loosing a lot of things.
And as your mentor would say, We rise by lifting others. Put that into consideration. As I am feeling bad for the kid so are a lot of others but they are afraid to talk because they are your fans, but I can talk, I am a fan too but a Critic. So please Zlatan let peace reign...
Re: Zlatan : Where Is Segun Wire ? by ibkgab001: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2018
Fear blacks
Re: Zlatan : Where Is Segun Wire ? by Sheydboss(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
ibkgab001:
Fear blacks
I don't get

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Offered Up Coming Actress Movie Role - IK Ogbonna / Chikeluba Ofoedu, Nigerian Footballer, Gifts His Mum N40m Porsche / 7 Celebrity Couples Always Serving Relationship Goals With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.