Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

One Offa Robbery Suspect Spotted Wearing Saraki Daughter's Wedding Asoebi (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Offa Robbery Suspect Spotted Wearing Saraki Daughter's Wedding Asoebi (pics) (1063 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Offa Robbery Suspect Spotted Wearing Saraki Daughter's Wedding Asoebi (pics) by Yuneek(f): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2018
More trouble seems to loom for Senate President Bukola Saraki over his alleged link with the Offa robbery in Kwara State.

One of the suspects named in the case has been spotted rocking an Aso Ebi material which is exactly the same thing with the one worn at the wedding ceremony of the Senate president's daughter.

This has further intensified the allegations against the Senate president and Kwara state governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed.

Recall that Bukola had distanced himself from the claims by the suspects who killed about 33 persons during the operation.

Earlier, the Police invited him for questioning and later cancelled the invitation, after opting for a written statement.

A significant progress has been recorded so far in the investigation which was ordered by the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris.

However, an analysis of the group photo of the suspects may have further implicated the Senate President.

Click here to see more Photos: https://dailynaija.com/post/busted-one-offa-robbery-suspect-spotted-wearing-sarakis-daughters-wedding-aso-ebi-photos

Re: One Offa Robbery Suspect Spotted Wearing Saraki Daughter's Wedding Asoebi (pics) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: One Offa Robbery Suspect Spotted Wearing Saraki Daughter's Wedding Asoebi (pics) by Anigreat: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

where's the suspect in the picture?
Re: One Offa Robbery Suspect Spotted Wearing Saraki Daughter's Wedding Asoebi (pics) by Crocky23: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
I swear I saw this man yesterday wearing khaki trouser from same material favoured by Oshiomhole.
Oya IGP summon Oshiomhole for interrogation.

Buhari has reduced all our institutions to laughing stock.

2 Likes

Re: One Offa Robbery Suspect Spotted Wearing Saraki Daughter's Wedding Asoebi (pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
I cannot stick my neck for any Nigerian politician but it still doesn't prove anything.
It looks like it is just politics as usual the Nigerian police needs to bring in a concrete evidence that is solid to prove the allegations levelled against him and not a plastic one that I am seeing.
The IGP better thread carefully so that history would be kind to him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King / "A Vote For APC Is A Vote For Herdsmen And Killings"- Secondus. / 2018 Top 20 Richest Countries In Africa By GDP Per Capita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.