Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King (1082 Views)

Between Umahi And Lalong, Who Made The Right Choice? / Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim / Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Seems he and Buhari are growing fondness and he's marketing the young man.

1 Like

Re: Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King by Mutemenot(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ass licking Umahi n' amaghi ihe shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King by Turantula(m): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Is it Danladi Umaru you are calling Dave Umahi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King by yarimo(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Turantula:
Is it Danladi Umaru you are calling Dave Umahi?
TRAMADOL is affecting your eyes. so the person wearing Red cap in the pictures looks like Danladi umar for your eyes abi?

3 Likes

Re: Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2018
lol at tramadol

1 Like

Re: Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2018
I'm beginning to think that this umahi guy could emerge presidential candidate 2023..
I'm just curious
Re: Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King by Moneywomen17(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2018
If na the other tribe the comment of “slave” by some people will have sent this thread to atleastv5 pages by now.
Re: Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
I'm beginning to think that this umahi guy could emerge presidential candidate 2023..
I'm just curious

he's building his network chain/bridges, he'll emerge a strong contender in 2023 if he keeps up with it.
Re: Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King by JossyOloye(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Stupid man
Re: Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2018
He is ass licking because of 2023 .
Re: Pres Buhari In Company With Dave Umahi And Morocco King by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
He is ass licking because of 2023 .
Not called asss licking, no man is an island, in politics you dine with your enemies.

Ask trump and Kim who are negotiating now around a dinner table at Singapore.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Chief Of Staff, Uche Nwosu Receives Global Award On Empowerment (pics) / FIRS Generates N2.53tn From Taxes In Six Months / If i were you, I will go back To duara to train my cows -Hameed Ali blast Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.