Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary (34802 Views)

Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / Apostle Suleman With His Wife, Lizzy, And His Parents (Picture) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by PrettyLolo(f): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
His phone was ringing in the 2nd picture and he ignored it just to pose for the camera
Wakanda tin is dat
angry
hahahahahahahaha...... you're very observant but wait ooooooo...... how does it concern you grin grin grin
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
May God continues to bless their home.
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
PrettyLolo:

hahahahahahahaha...... you're very observant but wait ooooooo...... how does it concern you grin grin grin
It really doesn't grin
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by spencekat(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Happy Anniversary
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by ShawtCake(f): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Before and after eating people's hard earned money.. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by semyman: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Celebrate all you want in so far as the gullible magas are dropping. If only the white knew about this strategy 250 years ago, there should have avoided putting their forefathers in chains and under forced labour

1 Like

Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by 2016easy2017: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
yeye fuckerniser. C.A.N stilishly saved his neck
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by naijacentric(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Scammer
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Bigjoe15: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
His phone was ringing in the 2nd picture and he ignored it just to pose for the camera
Wakanda tin is dat
angry
how did u get to know self?
Funny Nigerians
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bigjoe15:
how did u get to know self?
Funny Nigerians
I saw the photo.
And, no, I'm not Nigerian
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Beautiful couple congratulations cool
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
kingkakaone:

Have u encountered him personally to know this?

You mean the same guy who bullied a woman after fvcking her to pieces. Even went as far as humiliating the woman's mum in order to save his philandering face.
Man of god my ass.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by faithfavour: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Congratulations Papa and Mama
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Axis313(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
When baldness is yet to set in.
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Charly68: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
The God who helped you will help me in Jesus name. Congratulations my Apostle

1 Like

Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by scholes23(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Me Weymouth think say I nor go get bald head, with wetin I don see for before and after, I know say I no4 go escape ma. Anyway make I enjoy my fade for now
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Aadeyinka(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

General Overseer of Omega Fire ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman and wife Lizzy Suleman celebrates their 14 years wedding anniversary.

The anointed couple were joined in holy matrimony in the year 2004.

Biography of Apostle Johnson Suleman/ History of Omega Fire Minitries;

Few days after Apostle Johnson Suleman was born, story has it that Prophets traveled all the way from Warri in Delta State of Nigeria, to Benin in Edo State of Nigeria(Apostle Johnson Suleman’s place of birth), armed with message from God. When his parents inquired to know what the message was all about, they were informed that God told the prophets that a prophet that would minister in God’s presence has been born. Apostle Johnson Suleman’s parents refused to continue listening to the prophets because they were Muslims and could not understand the possibility of their son becoming a Christian, let alone being God’s minister.

As the young Apostle Johnson Suleman began to grow, his parents observed that he was somehow strange in the way he did things.
He values the things of God even as he attends the mosque with his father. As young as he then was, he knew he was not in a path he was meant to be. While he was doing his secondary school in Auchi his home town, Apostle Johnson Suleman had an encounter with CHRIST but he however received a lot of pressures that made him to withdraw from Christianity for a little while.

However, Apostle Johnson Suleman later moved to Benin City in Edo State, where he finally declared for CHRIST, and got reconnected with his DESTINY. Immediately after that, Apostle Johnson Suleman started hanging-out with his Christian brothers, and accompanies them for work of evangelism and prayers. On June 20, 1994 he got a revelation where he saw the image of the globe being given to him with a biblical inscription of Acts 10:38 written on it.

Before this happened, Apostle Johnson Suleman had read through the whole Bible repeatedly for three good times because of his unquenchable thirst for God. However, all the time he had studied he bible, he never gave any particular attention to Acts 10:38.
Apostle Johnson Suleman arose from the vision, he was so shocked, and immediately searched for his bible.............

source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/06/05/apostle-johnson-suleman-and-wife-celebrate-14-years-wedding-anniversary/

hhhmmm money speak sha "(osha pra pra), that why her woman love him dearly and support him /submissive, else all woman no money less love says me.
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Mcoutureankara(f): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Burgerlomo:
Beautiful couple congratulations cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by andyanders: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Happy Birthday true man of God.
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Yamprince(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
So this guy used to have some hair before.....
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by zudozz: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
still get hair that year...
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Diso60090(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Wakanda tin is dat
angry

pick the phone na since na your own
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by CrystalMax: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Wakanda tin is dat
angry
grin grin grin Forensic Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Saintmary(f): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Stephanie, how far na
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Good one!

Money is everything, see how everything come change.

Their marriage program back in 2004, was apology, and see how they looked malnourished then. God is wonderful!

Yahoo ++ Is wonderful, Not God.
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Ruthluv4(f): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
grandstar:
What of his other madams, Stephanie Otobo and Daniella Okeke?

Have they been forgotten?
Be careful of wat u say , please ok. thanks
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by eliash: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Wakanda tin is dat
angry
sister u go be inspector o hope nor b like so u dai give ur bf tough time to lie give u
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
eliash:
sister u go be inspector o hope nor b like so u dai give ur bf tough time to lie give u

grin
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by grandstar(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ruthluv4:
Be careful of wat u say , please ok. thanks
o

You're correct! Quite correct
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by emmyfemmy1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Congratulations, More of God in you Sir
Re: Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bidobado:

You mean the same guy who bullied a woman after fvcking her to pieces. Even went as far as humiliating the woman's mum in order to save his philandering face.
Man of god my ass.
Hmmmmm...Strange to me o.
What's d name of the woman and her mother she humiliated?
I need to see that news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.