Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

"Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK (22708 Views)

Major- General:Afenifere Commends PUNCH, Says Buhari Lied About Being A Democrat / Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" / Buhari Lied, Herdsmen Carry Ak47s & Other Weapons -Defence HQ Shocks The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Records exist globally on Google on Wikipedia etc

Buhari shouldn't have made that comment

Yes the press may have twisted it for sensational headlines but he keeps saying things that gives the media ammunition

Can't he keep quiet?

Back to daura 2019
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by potterdon: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheAngry1:
My Igbo peeps will come after me, but I don't give a fvvvvk! Listen guys, it was war, it was not a tea party. In wars, people unfortunately die and strategies which are inimical to all sense of humanity are plotted; that is why it is war. The Igbos also massacred other ethnic minorities in the Biafran region such as the Efiks, Ijaws, Ogojas and Ibibios; it is a well-documented fact. Igbos and their rabble rousers like FFK should stop telling a single story of the War, some of us know the full story. IT WAS WAR GUYS, not a tea party.
afonja igbos did not kill any minority. We were all one under biafra we all faced the Nigerian army together(the ijaws) stop twisting facts to suit ur silly narrative

11 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by TheAngry1: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
potterdon:
afonja igbos did not kill any minority. We were all one under biafra we all faced the Nigerian army together(the ijaws) stop twisting facts to suit ur silly narrative

You clearly do not know your history, you bigoted nitwit. Read, don't rely on tales by moonlight told to you by your uncles who are often inspired by pots of soured palm wine and plates of leftover cow leg. Read! Okponu, please read.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by naijacentric(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Paperwhite:
Even without FFK rebuttal, the Buhari-led APC govt.have established itself as a regime with a chronic pathologic penchant for lying shamelessly.
Both Nigeria & Biafra committed unpardonable atrocities during the ill-fated civil war but most of the evil were committed by the Nigerian Army e.g. Murtala,Ibrahim Taiwo,Adekunle Benjamin( but karma served them well-they all died miserably).
stop blamin dis guys dey are soldiers if u were one u av done worse besides black scorpion dint die miserable learn to forgive n forget did u love this people dan God

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by oluwaahmed: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
I am even ashamed of the Red Cross. Many of their people were killed in biafra and enough of their jets were brought down by Nigeria & Egyptian Air Force. D humanitarian crisis in the biafra war was so bad that doctors without borders (Médecins Sans Frontières) was born. Many people all over the world defected from their military just to fight for biafra. Ben Bruce's dad together with his Belgian commanding officer (who stole a Belgian plane just to fight off Nigeria Forces) was d only hope humanitarians had to returning home safe.
Buhari is just a fool if not he shouldn't have brought up d civil war when humanitarians were recently bombed by NAF in an IDP camp

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Buhari is purely a terrorist.....a murderer and an arch genocidist.....
we all know he is a paedophilic bastard and a child rapist.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by forgiveness: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

We know that idiotic Buhari a blatant liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb7Z_7AiGr8

Watch and see the wickedness of useless Nigeria army! #crying

This is really inhuman, heartless, evil ...... I mean who was that man that shot him?

He should be tried for murder.

So, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by plessis: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Okwyjesus:
They them keep deceiving themselves. Truth remains truth no matter how long you hide it. Nigeria need to admit that they treated Igbos badly during the war. And they are forcing patriotism from them after all the afflictions.

May God help lgbos to forgive
Nigeria will never get any form of forgiveness from us.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Tlontin(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Akainzo:

Truth is, many people are gullible because they simply cannot read and comprehend! Kai

Here is what Buhari said

This only implies they were instructed to follow the Geneva Convention in the course of executing the war. This does not mean some miscreants wont overdo and ignore the directive, but it means the Nigeria Government charged its officers to respect international rules of engagement.

Except FFK can show any document stating otherwise, he should actually be told to keep quiet.
Reasonable comment so far

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by san316(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Total BS. This man is not a human being.
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Turantula(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
cool

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by madenigga(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I ve watched dat video nd followed in details.

The man who did the execution was later arrested, tried and executed by the Nigerian army

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Nonnyflex(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheAngry1:
My Igbo peeps will come after me, but I don't give a fvvvvk! Listen guys, it was war, it was not a tea party. In wars, people unfortunately die and strategies which are inimical to all sense of humanity are plotted; that is why it is war. The Igbos also massacred other ethnic minorities in the Biafran region such as the Efiks, Ijaws, Ogojas and Ibibios; it is a well-documented fact. Igbos and their rabble rousers like FFK should stop telling a single story of the War, some of us know the full story. IT WAS WAR GUYS, not a tea party.
did you understand the post at all or are you here to spill rubbish.... All the man is saying is that it's unfair for someone to lie that restraints were shown to biafrans...

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

after watching this video clip please permit me to kill buhari... brother grant me that wish

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheAngry1:

Then tell your buhari to stop lying that there was restraint on killing the Igbos during the war.. finish..

Oh and for your lies about ibibios killed by biafran army, who did the documenting? same media that address biafrans as rebels? Lol. have you heard of Benjamin Adekunle and the calabar massacre?
males were massacred some as young as 2! what the hell did a 2 yr old do to Adekunle?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Okoroawusa: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
I ve aid it that I will not comment on FFK thread anymore. I know he has a moniker on Nairaland

Some Igbos sha!...they derive special joy when someone points to them and say,"These are the victims".

FFK is now their best friend

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Okoroawusa: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
AwolowoAssLicker:
after watching this video clip please permit me to kill buhari... brother grant me that wish
Your wish is granted.Now go and kill Buhari

Anumanu!
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by maestroferddi: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Desperate ffk

I know you are a Nairalander disguising and operating under various monikers

I stopped reading ur posts the day I realized u re a sniffer

No sensible person take u serious anymore
Quit being a mindless slowpoke.

Are you address the issue at hand or trying to attack the personality of an objective commentator?

Nigeria will get better the day tribalistic nonentities like you are gathered together and shipped away to Siberia...

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by PointZerom: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Desperate ffk
I know you are a Nairalander disguising and operating under various monikers
I stopped reading ur posts the day I realized u re a sniffer
No sensible person take u serious anymore
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by dudebuck: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheAngry1:

You clearly do not know your history, you bigoted nitwit. Read, don't rely on tales by moonlight told to you by your uncles who are often inspired by pots of soured palm wine and plates of leftover cow leg. Read! Okponu, please read.
please give us the history so we can read also. Because even the Name Biafra is given to all of us by an Ijaw man called Opigo, he was a great and respected man both in Igbo land and Ijaw land. The last president of Biafra is Phillip Effiong, is Effiong an Igbo man? So please we want to read thst history you are talking about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Almaiga: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
5% will start wailing over this thread, but nobody gives a hoot about them.

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by PointZerom: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I ve aid it that I will not comment on FFK thread anymore. I know he has a moniker on Nairaland

Some Igbos sha!...they derive special joy when someone points to them and say,"These are the victims".

FFK is now their best friend

Shut up, your useless government banned history because they're afraid of the truth.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Nigeriadondie: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
madenigga:

I ve watched dat video nd followed in details.

The man who did the execution was later arrested, tried and executed by the Nigerian army
Please can you educate us on the identity of the soldier who killed the unarmed Biafran captive?

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by PointZerom: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Almaiga:
5% will start wailing over this thread, but nobody gives a hoot about them.

They're proud to be 5%, they're far better than you're.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Almaiga: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
PointZerom:

They're proud to be 5%, they're far better than you're.
I talk am, 5% don show. grin

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by HiddenShadow: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheAngry1:

So many cursed Afonjas claiming to be Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by front4line: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
delugajackson:
I think it's high time we say things the way they are. Buhari is a mistake. A perfect example of a square peg in a round hole. In saner climes, this man will be rotting away in jail for crimes against humanity, but because this is Nigeria where the wicked and corrupt souls roam free, anything goes.

The Igbos have suffered enough, and it's high time they start a revolution that will overtake this country from the tracherous claws of the North or they risk further marginalization and rejection.

If Igbos start anything at this time I foresee 20 million dead Igbo not the meagre 2 million that we’re wiped out in the Biafra child’s play.

Make dem try am. I am personally triple daring them. Rwanda genocide go be child’s play.
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by fucktoto: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Your wish is granted.Now go and kill Buhari

Anumanu!

but boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooolani mooooooslim terrorist with body odour na. he deserves to die like osama bomb laden.

please no insults, i'm fasting.

asalamyalekum, bro.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Odingo1: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheAngry1:

May this tea party visit your family and your entire generation to come.

Adekunle was the one that massacred the people of Rivers and Cross Rivers to the extend he said his army shoot any moving object, children and trees.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! / Marketers Sell Fuel Above N145 — The PUNCH / Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.