Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Do You Think About Jumia, Konga, And The Likes? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think About Jumia, Konga, And The Likes? (550 Views)

Intentional Posting Of Nude, Sex Tapes And The Likes Is A Serious Offense In Nig / How Safe Is Lagos To Abuja By Road This Period Using Them GIG And The Likes? / ‘i’m Honored To Be Compared To The Likes Of Wizkid’ – MI Abaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Jumia, Konga, And The Likes? by Daniel792: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hey guys, I know a lot more people are beginning to love up on the idea of buying and selling online. Which if you ask me, is one of the best technological space and phase we could be right now as a nation.

It's the era of e-commerce and online shopping for us in Nigeria. Even though many other nations have been doing this for a very long time, I think it's still a good thing that we are finally here and we're finally getting stable at doing this. Online multi-vendor e-commerce sites like Jumia and Konga have opened a portal to help a lot of Nigerians sell without even having their own sites yet.

That said, there's this Survey I want you to quickly check out and complete. Big Field Digital, a digital marketing agency in Ibadan is looking into online marketplaces, and trying to see what vendors on these platforms think about the platform. They basically are researching into what buyers, and most especially vendors on these platforms think about the platforms.
Complete the survey here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhqDMcUXMcMSVGMUQw0uhv3Jfl6JvJLBE9x6mdm-Ju1BEX6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

(1) (Reply)

Among The Three Which One Is The Best / Help A Friend Rescue His 2 Month Old Baby / Stand A Chance Of Winning A Trip To Amsterdam!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.