Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Help A Friend Rescue His 2 Month Old Baby - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Friend Rescue His 2 Month Old Baby (550 Views)

Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend Rescue His 2 Month Old Baby by Stkingsley(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
On the 31st of March 2018, my Friend, who installs decoder for Startimes TV, had his one week old baby rushed to OUTREACH WOMEN & CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL, Okota Road, Cele, Lagos (Opposite Slot). The baby due to prolonged labour sucked some bad water from the mother's womb, and so was jerking. The Hospital instantly told the Man the cost of treating the baby is N300k. The baby was admitted and the man instantly paid N80k. Two days later paid N40k and by the time the hospital said they were done, the Man had paid a total of N165k out of the N300k, but this time, the hospital said the bill had increased to N600k due to prolonged stay in the hospital which was a 3 weeks later. The man also tried to raise extra N150k, paid but the hospital seized the child and insisted the total balance of N600k must be paid.

Now the baby is 2 months in the hospital and is yet to take her 6 weeks immunization and even the 2nd months immunization. Please, I need us all well meaning Nigerians to help speak to the management of this hospital to release this child to the parents.

I went to the hospital personally to speak to the Management, but was told to come back as the Manager was not on sea. Yet, they said i cannot speak to anybody higher in authority as it is the sole responsibility of the Manager to attend to me, but for 3 times i have gone there, i have never met him.

The lady receptionist also told me that even if I bring the total money to N600k, they will still not release the child as the bill keeps rising per day, so when I am ready, I should just come with an open cheque and they will tell me the latest bill to pay. Note also that they are no longer administering drugs on this baby since the third week of April till date. It is just the accommodation that is increasing day by day.

See the attached bill and some receipts of payments made.

(1) (Reply)

Longing For Home / Electronic Pest Killer For Sale / See The Massive Monitor Lizard I Killed in My Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.