Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 (69449 Views)

Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 [Min. HND/Bsc] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Emmyope:
To those picking their offers today.
Any update you can give would be very much appreciated.
Eg resumption date.. Etc

Will update when we get it. Currently in the waiting room and there are 30 of us, out of the 150 that made it to the final stage.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
AaronOwjay:

Will update when we get it. Currently in the waiting room and there are 30 of us, out of the 150 that made it to the final stage.

Actually scratch that. Only about 20

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by mimeedy: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
AaronOwjay:

Actually scratch that. Only about 20

Please is there anyone for IT Advisory there?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
mimeedy:

Please is there anyone for IT Advisory there?

Yes. Met one guy.

Btw resumption is on the 7th of November

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by EruditeGIRL: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Scholar94:
Congrat to everyone that made it to EY this year! The hunt has finally ended. Wish you the best in ur career at EY.

And to those that didnt make it this year, trust me something great is ahead. Just keep on pushing and d best is urs.

Not yet time for this na....a friend called EY and they said it's in batches. Don't break hearts yet abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ohh....i am sorry for d second part. I didnt mean bad.... Wish everyone who are yet to get feedback d best! U will come here to celebrate.
EruditeGIRL:

Not yet time for this na....a friend called EY and they said it's in batches. Don't break hearts yet abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by connectosagie: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
It's in batches. So, for those who are yet to get their offer letter, be patient. Beside, some people who were not initially considered would be given offer. I know of someone who declined the offer. That's an opening for another. You might be that person.

10 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by buccy(f): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
In addition to what everyone has said, Resumption is on the 7th and YES there is another batch for 15th. Goodluck to everyone!

Please please take it with a pinch of salt, I am only saying what I heard the HR say, "if you are not resuming 7th, you have to wait till 15th for the next induction".

4 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Emmyope: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
buccy:
In addition to what everyone has said, Resumption is on the 7th and YES there is another batch for 15th. Goodluck to everyone!

Please please take it with a pinch of salt, I am only saying what I heard the HR say, "if you are not resuming 7th, you have to wait till 15th for the next induction".

Thanks for the update dearie.. We remain hopeful.. Our letters will soon be here!

Don't worry.. We'll take it with a pinch of salt and pepper.. Lol �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by izeko: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
No offer letter yet ...... but on the bright side, I resumed at Accenture today .... so just keep pushing guys ..... The hunt will finally be over soon

12 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by EruditeGIRL: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
izeko:
No offer letter yet ...... but on the bright side, I resumed at Accenture today .... so just keep pushing guys ..... The hunt will finally be over soon

Congrats dear!
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Jeanbinho(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
izeko:

That's a big one. Congratulations!
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Emmyope: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2018
izeko:

Woowww.. Big congratulations to you!
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by staciagabriel: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2018
This place is silent again
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Emmyope: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2018
staciagabriel:
This place is silent again

Lol..
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by oludayoJr(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2018
Congrats to all having induction today!

8 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by dogtails(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2018
Please how much is the start up salary for graduate trainee in EY??
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Firstly, for you guys that have not received any offers just sit back and wait. This is certified information from the HR today during the induction so pay attention.

40 candidates were included in the November batch. 24 of us started on the 7th of November (today) and the rest are in for the 15 of Nov induction so those ones have not resumed yet.

Now here is the thing, the HR said there is another Batch that are to start in December or January (depending on how long it takes them to put things together) so as long as you have not gotten an email don't lose hope. There is probably space for another 40 people (if the number will be the same with this one).

No vex for the HR. They are about 4 in the unit in charge of over 500 staff and they are monitoring a lot of things with software at the moment and they have been working till 9 pm daily to even meet up with the work on ground.

Sit tight and keep your hopes up. They were employing a lot of people for Assurance (Audit) but not that many for Advisory. I applied for Advisory and there was just one more person accepted in my induction group. The rest were split within Audit, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services.

For those that are curious about the salary it is 3M per year. That is your pay before deducting taxes, Health Insurance and Pension, and it is inclusive of other bonuses. So be looking at around 160k or so per month net.

You get a laptop and phone and some other perks but that is as much as I know.

Hope this is helpful.

The work is very software based and they monitor your actions and progress so no one is left behind. If you live far start thinking of measures to take to navigate traffic because these days I am not understanding. 40 minute trips that normally take 15 minutes without traffic is now taking almost 2 hours.

18 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Toluchenko(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
AaronOwjay:
Firstly for you guys that have not received any offers just sit back and wait. This is certified from the HR today during the induction so pay attention.

For those that were included for this batch we are about 40 in total.

24 of us are in the Nov 7th induction and the rest are in for the 15 of Nov induction so those ones have not resumed yet..

Now here is the thing, the HR said there is another Batch that are to start in December or January after they are done with this batch doing induction on the 7th and the 15th so as long as you have not gotten an email don't lose hope. There is probably space for another 40 people if they number will be the same with this one.

No vex for the HR. They are about 4 in the unit in charge of over 500 staff and they are monitoring a lot of things with software at the moment and they have been working till 9pm daily to even meet up with a lot of the work on ground.

Sit tight and keep your hopes up. They were employing a lot of people for Assurance (Audit) but not that many for Advisory. I applied for Advisory and there was just one more person accepted in my induction group. The rest were split within Audit, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services.

For those that are curious about the salary it is 3M per year. That is your pay before taxes, Health Insurance and Pension, and inclusive of other performance bonuses. So be looking at around 160k or so per month.

You get a brand new laptop and phone and some other perks but that is as much as I know.

Hope this is helpful.

Wow...thanks a lot bro...God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Jeanbinho(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2018
AaronOwjay:
Firstly, for you guys that have not received any offers just sit back and wait. This is certified information from the HR today during the induction so pay attention.

40 candidates were included in the November batch. 24 of us started on the 7th of November (today) and the rest are in for the 15 of Nov induction so those ones have not resumed yet.

Now here is the thing, the HR said there is another Batch that are to start in December or January (depending on how long it takes them to put things together) so as long as you have not gotten an email don't lose hope. There is probably space for another 40 people (if the number will be the same with this one).

No vex for the HR. They are about 4 in the unit in charge of over 500 staff and they are monitoring a lot of things with software at the moment and they have been working till 9 pm daily to even meet up with the work on ground.

For those that are curious about the salary it is 3M per year. That is your pay before deducting taxes, Health Insurance and Pension, and it is inclusive of other bonuses. So be looking at around 160k or so per month net.

Hope this is helpful.

The work is very software based and they monitor your actions and progress so no one is left behind. If you live far start thinking of measures to take to navigate traffic because these days I am not understanding. 40 minute trips that normally take 15 minutes without traffic is now taking almost 2 hours.

Baba, see ehn, God will bless you powerfully. You have no idea how much this info has helped me to calm down a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Akinlekanwr(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
AaronOwjay:

Hope this is helpful.

This is so nice. Thank you
The energy channeled at getting a good opportunity is just a glimpse of the kind required to keep it. I wish you and other inductees good success. And I pray that God comes through for the rest of us that are still hopeful.

Bless up.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by staciagabriel: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2018
Thank you for this update bro. Na you try pass. God bless you.
AaronOwjay:

Hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Emmyope: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
#Peeps...
This place is really quiet...

Ps
Anyone with info regarding the 15th November batch?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by staciagabriel: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
I've been refreshing this page at intervals daily for hints or news about the 15th batch, no luck yet.

Emmyope:
#Peeps...
This place is really quiet...

Ps
Anyone with info regarding the 15th November batch?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Excellergroup(m): 12:26am On Nov 13, 2018
AaronOwjay:

Hope this is helpful.

I'm wowed! You really paid attention to details, kudos. For the bolded, you can't be so sure.
Congrats and welcome to EY guys, you'd enjoy it here.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Emmyope: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Congratulations to those having their induction today (if any)..

I must say tho that it's strange that no one seems to have information about this second induction group..
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by staciagabriel: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hi guys? Has anyone heard back from EY or any other useful information? Did anyone call the company? Please let me know.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Akinlekanwr(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
I think offers are rolling in again. I just got an offer from EY

5 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Jeanbinho(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Akinlekanwr:
I think offers are rolling in again. I just got an offer from EY

Congratulations!!!
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by izeko: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Just got an offer too ...... Bless God

6 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by peculiar1me: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Offer just came in for tax services.

Glory be to GOD

5 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 by Emmyope: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thannnnnnnkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuu Jesus!!

Advisory offer came in this evening...
At long last!
Glorrryyyyy to Jesus...

At last

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) / How much do Custom Officers earn? / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.